Nadia Sawalha #43 The dog poop diaries: crap from start to finish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making such a fuss about the School run, why is she even going with her, she doesn't drive and am sure Kiki has kicked around London plenty times with her mates. Is she catching a train there and back with her?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
she thinks adding fats and garlic to food makes anything tasty - shes a tit lazy cook
On Celeb masterchef one of her dishes was criticised for being tasteless and she said I cant understand it there is loads of garlic ad cream in it
she had to get Dina to teach her night after night practising dishes for the later stages of the comp - she has openly said this herself
it was said at the time that craig revel harwood should have won but as it was the 2nd year of the new series they wanted a female winner as the first year winner had been a male
so again she dropped lucky - was able to mince it for a bit doing crap basic cookboos on the back of winning
we all know that since her YT channel that she really cannot cook at all other than basic student food - which tends to be junk food, processed food
and the odd sunday roast made up of frozen veg and aunt bessies yorkshire puddings and bisto gravy

💯 tomtomclub

Check out this painful Junior Masterchef promo interview from the archives:

John & Nadia ('Junior MasterChef') (digitalspy.com)

I think we can safely conclude that John Torode only tolerated being in the same room as Nadia Sawalha for the pay cheque. At 2:55 she "speaks for both of them" when she says they "had a ball" filming the series. His dead eyes and gritted smile tell a different tale. And then, surprise, surprise! They replaced Nadia Sawalha for the second series with far more qualified ex-boy band member, Eurovision entrant and YouTube cook: Donal Skehan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Well they have now confirmed on tonight’s Whine O’Clock that they are both on it! Her only for health reasons though 😡
Well I said she would be thrilled with the Doc’s diagnosis because it would mean she could finally be able to go on a diet for… ‘Health‘ reasons..

Well I said she would be thrilled with the Doc’s diagnosis because it would mean she could finally be able to go on a diet for… ‘Health‘ reasons..
What was the reason she went to the Docs, thought she didn't bother with "real" doctors.

What was the reason she went to the Docs, thought she didn't bother with "real" doctors.
She just wanted to lose weight and would rather go on a diet than actually make any sustainable lifestyle changes. She's hiding behind 'doctor's recommendations' because no one can verify it and it makes it look less hypocritical given her whole anti-diets thing.

I also find it hilarious that she'd rather eat whatever she wants within an 8 hour window rather than actually making changes to her diet.

Reactions: 17
Is she the only past winner to have never been invited back to judge? The BBC really do dislike her 😂
Well they would wouldn’t they? Julia’s the BBC’s favourite.

Nitty must have p**Sed them off in Eastenders. You can tell whenever she has been axed/sacked/contract ended because she always says: ‘I hated doing that job, I was never happy.’ Latest one after no invite to NTA’s: ‘I hate red carpet events’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well they would wouldn’t they? Julia’s the BBC’s favourite.

Nitty must have p**Sed them off in Eastenders. You can tell whenever she has been axed/sacked/contract ended because she always says: ‘I hated doing that job, I was never happy.’ Latest one after no invite to NTA’s: ‘I hate red carpet events’
To be fair to her, maybe it was just too warm to be wearing that god awful pink coat again.

1631616154627.png

1631616180511.png

• Haha
nah i reckon after they made eating in the sun, the shittest programme ever, they both became persona non grata at the BBC- they took that budget and basically arranged a long summer holiday for them and their mates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.