Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old grubby didn’t appear in the loose women summer trailer on Instagram😆shame never mind👅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Catching up on Coffee Boring: GCSE chat, Mark says he gets asked for careers advice from people who want to work in media. Who in their right mind would take career advice from Mark Adderley?! 😳
Just listening to new COAMP podcast and she says "Mark, my husband who employs people....."🤔🤥

She also says "I've been on LW for the last 22 years" then she adds "on and off"🙄

They have really lost all sense of reality and live completely in an imaginary world with imaginary people, so sad🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Loose Women must be scraping the barrel when they have the nitwitch as anchor she's useless at it. She struggles to read the autocue and when she does she reads it so quickly like she is reading a book and what the hell happens to her voice like she is going to break out into one of her silly songs.She is so false and the worst one to anchor, she makes me so annoyed the way she carries on everytime she is on the programme

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Loose Women must be scraping the barrel when they have the nitwitch as anchor she's useless at it. She struggles to read the autocue and when she does she reads it so quickly like she is reading a book and what the hell happens to her voice like she is going to break out into one of her silly songs.She is so false and the worst one to anchor, she makes me so annoyed the way she carries on everytime she is on the programme
In the promo piece on Instagram Charlene said join me everyday..so hopefully she won’t be doing it & now Katie piper is a regular panellist. Come on loose women get rid of the old same old hags that clearly have nothing new to bring to the programme

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In the promo piece on Instagram Charlene said join me everyday..so hopefully she won’t be doing it & now Katie piper is a regular panellist. Come on loose women get rid of the old same old hags that clearly have nothing new to bring to the programme
The show feels outdated and it isn't helped by the fact that ITV/LW keep hanging on to such a stale panel. Time to revamp the show. The long timers such as Nadia, Jane and Linda look bored most of the time but it's easy money for them.

Reactions: 17
his garbage post, and her response "we are all fucked"

I just feel sorry for Maddie and Kiki

• Sick
  • Angry
The show feels outdated and it isn't helped by the fact that ITV/LW keep hanging on to such a stale panel. Time to revamp the show. The long timers such as Nadia, Jane and Linda look bored most of the time but it's easy money for them.
Jane’s face always looks like a smacked arse..she’s another one that always thinks she’s right & doesn’t like being told otherwise

Reactions: 19

Oh my god, when will he just stop posting crap like this.... Sort yr life out, do something different, its just continuous negativity... I feel sorry for the girls, worst example of a parent.... And he wants to be a counsellor 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Jane’s face always looks like a smacked arse..she’s another one that always thinks she’s right & doesn’t like being told otherwise
cant stand Jane Moor
a self opinionated boring grumpy cow
Anyone who writes for the sun is low life in my eyes
So happy when Charlene made minceameat of her for her 'cassual racism' she was floored and didnt know what to say - she was dying to have a go back but knew she was out of her depth

• Heart

Don't mind buying more and more T-shirts though do you? Eating McDonald's, whilst miles and miles of land is deforested to grow maize to feed the beef you gonna ram down your gullet. Don't mind drenching your garden in chemicals which will spread through the soil to neighbouring gardens, killing essential pollenating insects. Don't mind chucking all your waste into your garden instead of recycling and up- cycling responsibly. Don't mind driving your 4X4 up and down the country or up and down to London. GET A BIKE! Don't mind burning up the atmosphere taking countless holidays and unnecessary aeroplane flights. Don't mind spending a fortune in 5 star hotels because you need a lie-in and then moaning about the noisy hotel on the Gram.

Make sure you look like you care though, by including yourself in amongst EVERYONE ELSE. There are millions of us out here who are doing something!

Diddums... has your own behaviour made you depressed, you're nothing to do with the problem at all, are you??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Don't mind buying more and more T-shirts though do you? Eating McDonald's, whilst miles and miles of land is deforested to grow maize to feed the beef you gonna ram down your gullet. Don't mind drenching your garden in chemicals which will spread through the soil to neighbouring gardens, killing essential pollenating insects. Don't mind chucking all your waste into your garden instead of recycling and up- cycling responsibly. Don't mind driving your 4X4 up and down the country or up and down to London. GET A BIKE! Don't mind burning up the atmosphere taking countless holidays and unnecessary aeroplane flights. Don't mind spending a fortune in 5 star hotels because you need a lie-in and then moaning about the noisy hotel on the Gram. Awe, diddums... you're nothing to do with the problem at all, are you??
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
This!!!! 👏👏 Narcissistic twit thinks none of this applies to him.

• Angry
  • Haha
Mark, you need to stop kidding yourself. You are not an executive producer nor an employer. Why do you feel the need to constantly lie? I think it’s to try to impress people and sound like you have succeeded in life. The truth is you did a few mediocre tv things which didn’t take off and weren’t popular. There’s nothing wrong with that, but being boastful and lying is tragic when the reality is you have no job just an imaginary one.
You have you-tube that fuels your ego, with some very fragile people that dote on you because you give them the odd shout out which in turn makes them feel special. You then realised you could make money out of these people as well as having your huge ego stroked everyday.

I think you get moody and ‘depressed’ because you don’t get sex from your wife and it makes you sulk like a child. You also have way too much time on your hands to think about yourself and wallow.
You have failed your youngest children through being too lazy to send them to school, instead you knew best that taking them to galleries would suffice. Hence your 18 year old has no qualifications, but can strip off, flip the bird and pull stupid faces in front of the camera with ease. I’m afraid this won’t get her anywhere in life. Sadly she is not enjoyable to listen to, her voice is dull and depressing. Her style is copied from successful singers, it’s all been done before. You are doing her a dis service telling her she is amazing. If she enjoys it as a hobby, fair enough but she needs a reality check.

Perhaps you could both get a proper job, maybe in star bucks or Aldi, it’s decent hard work, you will feel too tired at the end of the day to suffer insomnia and it might give you both a sense of purpose.

As far as success goes, be proud you have children that love you, a wife and a home. There’s nothing wrong with that being your success in life. My children are my proudest achievement, no job or amount of money or adoration comes close to how they make me feel. I’m so grateful to have them. I know the struggles of those that have difficulty and it’s heartbreaking. Please be appreciative of what you have and stop the bragging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, I'm sure the Loose Women will be nicely tanked up by now, all celebrating Judi Love's wonderful opportunity. Nit will be holding down the bile whilst posing for the Gram, someone said it earlier, she's going to be all over Ms.Love.

I feel some,

#Judi #Love #BFF #strictly.... hashtag mania on it's way. 🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
74 watching
22 👍🏻Is it even worth it
Guess what all the usual flock are watching as he read there names out

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I really can't bare to read or listen to his bull :poop: (or hers) anymore except when it is quoted on here. After today all I want to do is go round to their house and hold his mucky head under the green water in the so called spa tub. When you all go to the meet can you please go round there and help me out. 🤞

74 watching
22 👍🏻Is it even worth it
Guess what all the usual flock are watching as he read there names out
What number is it - it makes it easier for me to find when I go over there. xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.