Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain to me why they constantly show their squalor off to the world.
Itโ€™s not funny, itโ€™s not cute, I for one cannot see the point, please enlighten me

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Can someone please explain to me why they constantly show their squalor off to the world.
Itโ€™s not funny, itโ€™s not cute, I for one cannot see the point, please enlighten me
I haven't a clue either. If you look at it long enough you will a whiff of dust and quite possibly mildew.

1628892268228.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Aren't kebabs from Muslim countries? Never heard of a "pork" kebab.
Kebabs are made in lots of Asian countries but It does depend where in Asia you are. Muslims do not eat pork but if you are in Vietnam they do have pork kebabs (it is their main meat) In Goa they are Catholic and eat beef (usually buffalo meat) and make kebabs. If you ever go to Mumbai go to the kebab stall behind the Taj Hotel (where the terrible bombing was) to have the best kebabs in the world and where all the Bollywood stars eat out. Just stand in the street and eat - wonderful experience.
We usually live in Asia during the winter and love eating like this. :D except not these last 2 years which makes me so sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's said in the past showing her life warts and all makes her seem more normal and down to earth to others. But I'm sorry, the way they live is far from normal. I've never seen so many homes in a family unit look like squats. ๐Ÿ˜”

• Sick
  • Angry
Anyone with Amazon Prime can can watch some more of her wooden acting....๐Ÿ˜‚

Amazon product
I'm ashamed to say I've watched that film (in the name of research of course) and it's pretty bad. Playing her usual floozy type of character. I don't know why it even got made. One of those 'straight to video' jobs.
I would also like to point out that it was free on amazon prime when I watched it and I did not part with the sum of 99p.๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm ashamed to say I've watched that film (in the name of research of course) and it's pretty bad. Playing her usual floozy type of character. I don't know why it even got made. One of those 'straight to video' jobs.
I would also like to point out that it was free on amazon when I watched it and I did not part with the sum of 99p.๐Ÿ˜
I watched the clip when someone posted it on here a few months ago and could not stop laughing. She really is awful. i would not have paid to watch that rubbish.

Reactions: 8
I would also like to point out that it was free on amazon prime when I watched it and I did not part with the sum of 99p.๐Ÿ˜
o god i am going to have to switch from netflix to amazon prime for a month aren't i. I bet this is bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched the clip when someone posted it on here a few months ago and could not stop laughing. She really is awful. i would not have paid to watch that rubbish.
Do you know which thread they posted it on please? I could do with a giggle! ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 3
She is keeping him like a wee boy, feeding him up and praising him for staying off the sauce because of her own insecurities and he loves it that way.
God forbid he would go out in London being as hot as he is maybe on a summers day and catch the eye of a pretty young lady maybe an aspiring model whose collagen is still intact and him in his directors hat and selfie stick and โ€œIโ€™m doing my bestโ€ muscle top .....
It would be sanctimonious curtains for Nadia especially with her hurtling towards 60
He would smooth the young girls over with his marvellous charm with talk of his almost phd, his connections with stage and screen would be so attractive to a newbie, and maybe even impregnate a fourth female
Yes best to keep him in the house no one wants to open that can of worms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's said in the past showing her life warts and all makes her seem more normal and down to earth to others. But I'm sorry, the way they live is far from normal. I've never seen so many homes in a family unit look like squats. ๐Ÿ˜”
I honestly don't know why she does this showing the tit show that is her family home.
I would much rather look at Ruth and Eamons lovely home and be envious and love it but would not have any envy for the S/A pig stye

Reactions: 12
I really don't think they see beyond the mess, or rather, they don't understand that if you live in clutter and mess, filth and bacteria will grow to the point that if, or when they 'get someone in to clean, i.e Dina,' they then realise it will need a total refurb, basically decorating and replacing 'TOILitTS.'

They just think they are messy, therefore 'down to earth, and keeping it real.'

Whatever floats your boat I say. However, when you are bringing children up and have animals, its is completely unacceptable. They really don't seem to understand that dust builds, unswept food and goodness what attracts vermin, cockroaches and the rest; she is so lazy she has convinced herself that it is endearing to her followers that she is not a 'Glamorous Celebrity,' yet the irony is, she works 24 hours a day to maintain a 'Celebrity Status.'

I think the reason why no-one in the media reports this is because.. they are literally waiting for her to run into her own brick wall. Then, they will have their story. I think the media are playing a slow game, knowing there is going to be a huge demise, that is when they will cash in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's still free, I skimmed through it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
o god i am going to have to switch from netflix to amazon prime for a month aren't i. I bet this is bad.
Save your pennies afrozenpea and watch Nadia Sawalha playing a prostitute for free, here: Solomon and Sheba full movie - YouTube

Time stamp 15:45

As I said when this was originally posted on tattle by Villanelly, she may have had only half a line but they certainly cast Nadia well. She didn't bat an eyelid when King Solomon went to slice the baby in two. It was almost Biblical. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she always does this thing at the start of "emotional" posts where she covers her mouth with hand to create the emotion...... must ave lerned that at italia conti.
And then she hits her chest, looks east or west for a long moment, has a rebreather and then continues with a load of BS .. never changes .. always shows her great acting skills NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lol. don't think we'll be seeing them from sawalha. although, if she fries the fruit first.....
How generous of you to suggest content for Nadia's Meals in Minutes afrozenpea :p #SparkofJoy
I'll match your generosity by posting this recipe I stole from YouTube: Tropical Fruit Tempura with Fun Dip Frosting! | Deep Fried Crazy! - YouTube I can just see Mark Adderley stroking a super soaker full of coconut rum.

I reckon Nadia Sawalha will have countless ways to make this her own, perhaps marinating the fruit overnight in melted butter and alcohol, before drizzling an extra 'tablespoon' over each finished kebab. ๐Ÿคข

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.