Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
I realise some of you might be panicked in case this social media break means you won't know what to eat this week as there might not be a meal in minutes.

In order to avoid mass panic, I give you this recipe.

take a load of pre-made ingredients.
stick them in a motherfucking wrap.

You're welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
And now he has the cheek to accuse two random people of drug dealing, just because they’re standing next to each other, and then goes on to film them and show their faces.
How dare he.
4AD2704F-A7ED-47EC-A4EC-1901ACEABF48.jpeg

Nasty man

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
Just watched the latest home time vlog. Nadia was talking about needing to drain the hot tub as she put a tonne of chlorine in it but then didn’t do anything else and now it’s all gone green. Anyway, she wanted to siphon it out but said she’d have to use the water method rather than suck the air through by mouth because the amount of chemicals would kill you. They eventually got the siphon working but he was just letting the water out on the garden, flower area and general soil….. maybe Chi Chi drank some and that started the whole illness thing given the blogs are so behind. Apologies for the rambling but just trying to set the scene in case peeps don’t want to sit through the sh*t show!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

utubegreed

Nadia's having a rant on her instagram about A-levels, I thought it was going quite well until she said "Mark, my husband employs people" 😂 Nadia, your husband is unemployed, who is he employing? Michelle, Pat, Di or lovely Oscar perhaps?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Ireckon

VIP Member
This makes my blood boil,seeing toffee treated like this and how chi chi has to live and be treated, MARK ADDERLEY AND NADIA SAWALHA you are absolutely disgusting rancid vile people, you don’t deserve to have children or dogs 🤬👎👎👎👎👎👎
Look at the difference with toffees sibling that Kaye has
1628587594173.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad

Mental Hoax

She is never going to clean it no matter what people tell her to do and if she is not gifted one it will still be there this time next year. What is it - a drink or dog pee?

Wonder if he would have done the same if his daughter and/or her friends were one of those people.
Mark likes posts of Maddie on Instagram doing drugs. Where does he think she gets it? Amazon? 🚬🍃

• Haha
  • Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Toffee was scared again by Mark.
Yes I picked up on that again @Hils
I don’t understand why he feels the need to torment Toffee. But I suppose it’s not just Toffee is it - he torments anyone if he feels he can get away with it (Women - never men).
5C66128E-E151-4C21-BE01-59CDC9F99719.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So the Sawalha-Adderleys dog chichi is still poorly, with unknown issues and has lost most of her sight... Toffee had horrible kennel cough for ages and will be still recovering... She will also be very protective of poorly chichi...

The Sawalha-Adderleys thought it was a good idea to let a friends dog come and stay at their home with the two poorly and stressed dogs?????

No wonder the dog wee'd all over the furniture, it would be petrified!!! Coming into the Sawalha-Adderleys chaos...

What's more worrying is the effect a strange dog coming into their home and weeing on their furniture is going to have on toffee and chi chi... Toffee who is fiercely independent and chichi who is living with goodness knows what illness and barely any vision!!!!!

THE SAWALHA-ADDERLEYS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO COMMON SENSE, NO THOUGHT FOR THE EFFECTS ON THEIR BELOVED PETS, ALL SHE'S WORRIED ABOUT IS THE WEE ON THE FURNITURE!!!

They shouldn't be allowed to own their own animals never mind looking after someone else's!!!

SHAME ON YOU SAWALHA-ADDERLEYS, SHAME ON YOU!!!!

I hope the dog has crapped all over your flea pit home too!!! 😡😡😡

By being as thoughtless and as STUPID as they are they've stressed 3 innocent animals for no reason!!!!!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Who is the nitwitch trying to kid with her saying she added too much chlorine to the hot tub and it turned the water funny. The water has been left in the hot tub since last summer, all through the winter no wonder the water turned into slime. Well I suppose she begged for the hot tub and got it for free so I guess she can do that again and get a new one, easy come easy go. They can't look after anything in that shit tip house and garden and are always asking for freebies.

• Angry

Dinaaaaa

Yesterday in her IG live to tell everyone that 6 o’clock whine was starting he was in the background shouting and f’ing. She then piped up ‘everyone can hear you Mark’ and he went as quiet as a mouse. On Sunday morning Teddy had told Nadia that he heard mark shouting and he was so indignant that he hadn’t shouted last week! He is a nasty, odious man.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Ulrika

Chatty Member
That clip makes me so angry. They are supposed to be advocates for LGBT, mental health, kindness and more. I have a trans daughter who was born my son but moved off to uni last year and attempted suicide because they couldn’t live with what was going on inside them anymore after years of dealing with it alone and not telling anyone. It’s been a very difficult year for all of us. I just want a happy child. A few months ago on CM they were discussing girls binding their chests to make themselves flat and Nadia was disgusted by it. I almost complained then, but didn’t I say anything because it would have been removed. However it made me so angry. They have no idea what trans people have to go through and the waiting list for NHS treatment is currently 4 years. Many end their lives waiting. I literally want to get these people off YouTube and stop their poison.

• Heart
  • Sad

chipmunk

VIP Member
How do they live like that! They must stink. What happened to showing us every month how tidy and organised she was going to be with her longed for cupboards as she likes to call them. He really does love to make her look bad. Just after that he’s following her through the house to the hot tub focused on her backside yet again. Why does she feel the need to take her top off, time stamp 26.0. Oh I know why ……… because she’s an attention seeking exhibitionist. Mank is there of course with all the childish innuendos.
Just had a quick look a some of that HT. Thought the bit with Mrs.Sawalha was actually interesting, aside from Manks desperately hunting for 'Adderley' china so he could show off :sleep: .

Amazing how amazed Nitty was about how organised and clean her Mother's kitchen drawers are and a neatly organised dishwasher, "I must be adopted," she says. No Nitty, it is completely normal as a human being to keep one's house tidy, clean and organised, your Mother is in her late 80's and can still manage it. Clearly as a family you must have all been brought up with your Mother's attitude towards cleanliness and hygiene?

Don't blame it on the fact you must originate from a different family, you quite obviously have a mental health disorder, well quite a few I would imagine, and you need to see a professional and seek help! You are lazy and filthy.

*NB Throw your nephew under a bus why don't you by making him look like he begged for a freebie (and that is after his mate cleaned your S**theap of a cupboard out.)

What's the betting he said he liked it, and she said "Don't worry darlin, I'll getcha one." Then spins a story making him look like he's begging for a freebie.

..and what's with all 'This is great for men 😤' Men are perfectly capable of cooking things on a hob, oven, bar-b-que, you sexist, thick, idiot.

• Heart
  • Angry

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
The latest GFH is a shambles as usual, he focuses the camera on his ugly mug all the time and barely shows the effin flowers he waxes lyrical about! And don't get me started on Nanny Di, she's become a caricature of herself, all the screeching and mock surprise with her hands over her mouth, false as f*ck!

• Heart
  • Haha

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Just watched the latest vlog.
I’ll never stop being shocked at the mess and filth that they live in. Even animals aren’t as disgustingly dirty as they are.
They’re absolutely vile. The press that talk about ‘Nadia Sawalha in her beautiful home’ seriously need to take a look at the reality of how they live. I’ve honesty not ever seen anything like it.

And what was with the hose BS? Why do they make everything more difficult than it needs to be?
We bought a cheap pump to empty our hot tub - you just chuck it in and 15 minutes later it’s done. No drama.
How they’ve let their tub get in that state is beyond me. That water must have been in there, untreated, for months.

I’d also like to point out how fking disgusting and disrespectful Mark is to Nadia. Putting aside all the smutty talk throughout the vlog (which as absolutely sick inducing), how dare he zoom in on her arse and pull her trousers down to show her knickers at the end of the vlog? Why?
The man is a disgusting creep who needs to learn boundaries and respect for others.

Why do they want to show all this to the world?
They seem to be proud of who they are and how they live.
I just don’t get it🤷🏼‍♀️
87F23CBF-5BDE-4A47-9B78-D19A8F772373.jpeg
2F5EC102-A1DC-4B21-AA1F-2CEF8EB2DBC5.jpeg
5FC7FB4C-7F2A-46BF-B3A5-E76928819BC3.jpeg
B0A73015-9A20-4FD8-88F1-671735910355.jpeg
15F8DD10-B203-461F-BA7A-5409EE15F56A.jpeg
C8E82604-C235-4AD2-A490-33D7637A41B5.jpeg
B2F4B509-6AC3-4DAC-9C71-5647D9C0D1CB.jpeg
263BC6CB-48A9-4464-8C74-0E3214C14FC7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Bulls**t detector

I have emailed Hello magazine and The Daily Fail with photos of their rankness from the latest vlog. I've called them out on the articles calling their home "beautiful" and for praising Nitty for her bullying of Chloe instead of reprimanding her for her unkindness.
They won't do anything but I thought that if they start to get more people complaining about the Sadderleys rather than praising them, they may think of doing a story.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

armywife119

VIP Member
Mark, you need to stop kidding yourself. You are not an executive producer nor an employer. Why do you feel the need to constantly lie? I think it’s to try to impress people and sound like you have succeeded in life. The truth is you did a few mediocre tv things which didn’t take off and weren’t popular. There’s nothing wrong with that, but being boastful and lying is tragic when the reality is you have no job just an imaginary one.
You have you-tube that fuels your ego, with some very fragile people that dote on you because you give them the odd shout out which in turn makes them feel special. You then realised you could make money out of these people as well as having your huge ego stroked everyday.

I think you get moody and ‘depressed’ because you don’t get sex from your wife and it makes you sulk like a child. You also have way too much time on your hands to think about yourself and wallow.
You have failed your youngest children through being too lazy to send them to school, instead you knew best that taking them to galleries would suffice. Hence your 18 year old has no qualifications, but can strip off, flip the bird and pull stupid faces in front of the camera with ease. I’m afraid this won’t get her anywhere in life. Sadly she is not enjoyable to listen to, her voice is dull and depressing. Her style is copied from successful singers, it’s all been done before. You are doing her a dis service telling her she is amazing. If she enjoys it as a hobby, fair enough but she needs a reality check.

Perhaps you could both get a proper job, maybe in star bucks or Aldi, it’s decent hard work, you will feel too tired at the end of the day to suffer insomnia and it might give you both a sense of purpose.

As far as success goes, be proud you have children that love you, a wife and a home. There’s nothing wrong with that being your success in life. My children are my proudest achievement, no job or amount of money or adoration comes close to how they make me feel. I’m so grateful to have them. I know the struggles of those that have difficulty and it’s heartbreaking. Please be appreciative of what you have and stop the bragging.

• Heart
  • Haha

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Yesterday in her IG live to tell everyone that 6 o’clock whine was starting he was in the background shouting and f’ing. She then piped up ‘everyone can hear you Mark’ and he went as quiet as a mouse. On Sunday morning Teddy had told Nadia that he heard mark shouting and he was so indignant that he hadn’t shouted last week! He is a nasty, odious man.
We don't know the half of what goes on when the camera is switched off. What we see of him is bad enough but I imagine he gives all of his family a hard time with his moods and bad temper, it's no wonder nitty is on the booze all the time she probably needs it living with that nutcase. His mother looks like a downtrodden old woman, she clings to him because he's all she's got but he doesn't look after her or protect her, she's just there in the background being ridiculed, up and down the stairs grabbing a bit of food when she can and then goes back to a hovel which is her home, all alone.

• Sad
  • Angry