Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family favourite? Thought they didn’t really eat meat?🤥🤥🤥

…They eat more meat than they have hot baths 🛁🧼🧴🧽🍔🍖🥓🥩🍗

AAD12A78-D9CE-4305-AF7D-8AEB5CA03FA2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Catching up on Coffee Boring: GCSE chat, Mark says he gets asked for careers advice from people who want to work in media. Who in their right mind would take career advice from Mark Adderley?! 😳
That’s nearly as amusing as a couple of days ago he said ‘when I used to interview people for jobs’ He lives in cloud cuckoo land. I often wonder what the weather is like on planet Adderley.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking back on Nits Instagram, was actually looking at the amount of times she has endorsed hair care with her now doing Pantene. I came across this, her acting is still as bad now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Family favourite? Thought they didn’t really eat meat?🤥🤥🤥

…They eat more meat than they have hot baths 🛁🧼🧴🧽🍔🍖🥓🥩🍗

View attachment 711458
For my sins I just googled 'Nadia Sawalha's pork kebab' with my heart in my mouth. I was half expecting to see this ... We all know how Nadia Sawalha loves a generous filling in the kitchen. 🤮

Nuun.JPG

Remember this footage was filmed and uploaded by the man who schooled his submissives in broadcasting ethics this morning. :mad:

Mark says the cops have told people not to share footage. He says people were showing the bodies on the floor. If it is outside it would be the ground. Jesus, Mary and Joseph. :cautious: Mark says that by filming it you don't necessarily post it, but then you do it's unforgivable, but you can't criticize the filming of it.
Thanks, as always, for your sacrifice bitterntwisted I hoped for your sake they'd finally abandoned Coffee Moaning but Mark the Narc Adderley clearly can't help himself.

You're right HereForAScroll pork kebabs are not a family favourite. It's a recipe Ninja gave their grubby ambassador to follow. Let's hope they sent some instructions for how to clean up afterwards. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She dry cries all the time. I don't know about anyone else but once my eyes fill with tears, they literally flow out like a Tom and Jerry cartoon 🙈 Also, I don't care if she's in the himalayas.... That Hair!!! They are so rank all of the time. Yak! 🤮

She dry cries all the time. I don't know about anyone else but once my eyes fill with tears, they literally flow out like a Tom and Jerry cartoon 🙈 Also, I don't care if she's in the himalayas.... That Hair!!! They are so rank all of the time. Yak! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s nearly as amusing as a couple of days ago he said ‘when I used to interview people for jobs’ He lives in cloud cuckoo land. I often wonder what the weather is like on planet Adderley.
One hopes it's not too sunny, the sun plays havoc with one's ments.
Once the sun rises, it's nigh on impossible to be productive. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For my sins I just googled 'Nadia Sawalha's pork kebab' with my heart in my mouth. I was half expecting to see this ... We all know how Nadia Sawalha loves a generous filling in the kitchen. 🤮
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🙌🏼

You’re braver than I
…I wouldn’t dare Google ‘Nadia Sawalha’s pork kebab’🤢🤢🤮🤮

Edit: ‘Pork kebab’ brings up bad enough results
CC090765-A536-4226-85FB-C4D6D615E127.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

she has the fakest dry cry ever, its so bad it could never be used for a really bad advert
not an ounce of care or empathy in those dry non existents dry tears
this woman has no tear ducts
they dried up a long time ago

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking back on Nits Instagram, was actually looking at the amount of times she has endorsed hair care with her now doing Pantene. I came across this, her acting is still as bad now

she always does this thing at the start of "emotional" posts where she covers her mouth with hand to create the emotion...... must ave lerned that at italia conti.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This is not called a "mental condition".... This is called "living in a tit tip" Neither of them have an ounce of self respect. There is no way I would post my house looking like this. They are just lazy twats who can't be arsed tidying or cleaning. How can they live like this????🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also.... He literally makes me want to vomit. He is drenched in sweat and leering at her boobs. "Hot Husband" my arse!!! 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This is not called a "mental condition".... This is called "living in a tit tip" Neither of them have an ounce of self respect. There is no way I would post my house looking like this. They are just lazy twats who can't be arsed tidying or cleaning. How can they live like this????🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also.... He literally makes me want to vomit. He is drenched in sweat and leering at her boobs. "Hot Husband" my arse!!! 🤮

Wow - Mark Adderley in full gaslight mode. Time stamp 23:15 for when Mark is about to do something VERY NAUGHTY (His shouty capitals, not mine.) He's showing his wife's tip of a room when she expressly told him not to. :mad:

HOME TIME 37 Nadias HACK Verdict, Hottie in HotTub, Mark Shows Nadias WARDROBE Carnage & BETTY COOKS - YouTube

He then goes into full on breathy, bug-eyed psycho mode, warning to those who dare to comment on what should never have been uploaded: "Hope many of you are going to be really horrible about it rather than understanding of her mental condition? Cos we're all tolerant here. 🤥 So, before you judge, remember." :rolleyes:

Remember what, Mark Adderley? That seconds before this you told us you were filming against her wishes? Or that at Time stamp 3:05 you zoomed in on her bum :mad: and overlayed the footage with farting sounds. Again. :sleep:

I feel bad on commenting on what I should never have been shown - Mark the cameraman actually says he's pixelating the footage but Mark the editor has clearly forgotten the promise he made himself aeons ago - but how sad that Di has been relegated to the box room, so that Nadia can trail her stuff all over a bigger space. What a t*sser to juxtapose this with the millions of #taxdeductible TShirts his wife bought him that he clearly hung up that morning - his chest is puffed out like that time they shut the kitchen drawers. Idiot. Why exactly does an unemployed layabout require so many designer TShirts? I wonder how Mark's toy cave and other upstairs room are looking?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
My hubby was sick to death of me talking about these 2 ratbags so I only mention them very occasionally but today I had to show him the state of their rooms so that he can forgive our son for the state of his room when he was 15. :D Then he saw the pretend yoga pose he said that camel toe is not for real is it - god forbid what TV channels has he been watching? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.