Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia thinks her homeopathic remedy, which is literally just water, cured Mark's food poisoning. Right...
it probably did- because it was just water. fluid is probably the only medical recommendation. might have to take in larger does than Nurse Ratched has in her weird little homeopathic suitcases. still their point is not their efficacy but to make naddywaddy feel like big girl nurse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you get used to companies sending you freebies on the daily, paying real money for anything will cause them a problem
Spoilt and conceited and ungrateful

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s a while since I could bear to watch a vlog but I’ve just caught up with a couple around the time of emptying the hot tub so going back a bit. You are all so right about how their dumbass stupidity at chucking putrid chemicals all over the garden would have caused their dog’s illness. They even fret about whether it might kill off their plants! Well, what about the two poor helpless living creatures in your household who are always in the garden? 😡😡😡 How have they not made the connection - I would have been too ashamed to put that vlog out after all the poor dog has been through.

Also, here Mark is trying to get Nadia to sniff a dog toy that a fox has had and she says, ‘No! It’s infected, I’ll go blind!’ What a case of foreshadowing... They shouldn’t be allowed to have pets, they’re so stupid and selfish they’re incapable of thinking of anyone except themselves.
Time stamp: 28.24

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Could have done without the zoom in on Marks manky toe nail on the Norfolk blog 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion : The dogshit diaries: crap from start to finish
love it! made me lol

what is so evident, is they have absoutely boring unfulled lives
they cannot vlog anything of interest
or anything nice
the yawn fest diaries?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So they can afford (she) to pay £2500 for a week, but always moan about high prices for meals, hmm, me thinks cos she's off the tv, she should be recognised (especially cos she won MasterChef, when winning was all about cottage pie and crumble, oh and has she been a judge, nope!)
and probably expects freebies, so if she doesn't get any, she slags them off!
I think she gets annoyed when she isn't recognised and has to pay for a meal. Every meal she has to pay for is usually described as awful.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The latest Popcorn Junkies nonsense is out. The Spencer one is all about Mark Adderley being on a Digital Detox, which leads on him talking about digital watches in the 80s. And we all know how Mark likes to reminisce. 😩

Basically, he wanted a break from Coffee Moaning, so Nadia invented Wine O'Clock. But then she kept coming home pissed from LW and he still wanted a break from Coffee Moaning, so Nadia invented a Digital Detox for him. Obviously, the last Digital Detox involved Nadia going on The Circle, whilst her husband waged war against his detractors, the garden gnomes. To be fair, Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley Bailing on their Vulnerable Paying Submissives Who Rely on Them for the News :oops: doesn't make for such a catchy headline. 😡

'I'm unplugging!' Nadia Sawalha steps back from Instagram after 'threat' from daughters | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

1630130383784.png

Poor lamb just doesn't understand. I'm assuming this wasn't covered in his 90s media course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.