Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she even filming herself taking her Dad to the hospital? Surely if he's going to hospital he is feeling poorly and would need his privacy? How utterly stressful for him.
That reminds me of Nadia's idol Kim Kardashian. Remember this one?

Reactions: 8
Mark has so little self awareness or empathy. He really doesn't see the good in any situation unless it benefits him in a financial or ego boosting way. He is a middle class healthy man with a roof over his head, food on his table and a family who love him. Yet he doesn't look after his health or even his body hygiene. He treats his home like its a rubbish tip. He/they waste food like its of no value and he neglects his own daughters by being on SM continually.
He needs to wake up and take a good look at himself and his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Listened to a tiny bit of coffee moaning and goodness me Mark Adderley is one patronising piece of work... He's telling grown adults that the Plymouth shooting, although TERRible, was not TERRor related... He's lamenting the difference between the two uses of the word TERRor!!! Talk about PATRONISING!

He genuinely thinks his role in life is to EXPLAIN, from his patronising perspective, the events of the world to his submissives...

When he does coffee moaning alone he CONSTANTLY purses his lips together and sucks air in very loudly... It's a VERY annoying habit he has which no doubt he will increase as its been highlighted...

He looks a slovenly filthy mess once again this morning. He has absolutely ZERO self respect... Sat preeching to a couple of hundred followers in clothes that look like he slept in them...

Everytime I see the Sawalha-Adderleys I feel dirty... Everytime I hear the Sawalha-Adderleys I feel patronised... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฎ

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Silly me.... He will have been up all night working!!!

Plus taking his ill father in law to hospital is much less of a priority than a lay in and a visit to a gallery!

What an absolute disgrace he is... Plus the hospital visit wouldnt be tax deductable unlike a gallery visit and lunch out ๐Ÿ˜ก

PS... His latest Insta Post... NOBODY suffers with mental health problems like poor old Mental Marky!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Woe is me eh Mank?๐Ÿ˜ด

If there is a bandwagon to jump on, then she'll bleedin' jump. Just STFU, woman! :mad:

I think that should be wankaholic. Ugh!
That's a grubby thought I didn't need in my head!

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Plus taking his ill father in law to hospital is much less of a priority than a lay in and a visit to a gallery!

What an absolute disgrace he is... Plus the hospital visit wouldnt be tax deductable unlike a gallery visit and lunch out ๐Ÿ˜ก

PS... His latest Insta Post... NOBODY suffers with mental health problems like poor old Mental Marky!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Always bloody doom and gloom

• Sad
Reactions: 17
:coffee:Coffee Moaning and it is Friday the 13th! I find them to be lucky for me, so I might just splash on a scratch card. My life is so exciting. :p It is going to be a Nads-free zone. The title today is "Plymouth Tragedy, Britney's WIN, Toddlers & Guns, FAVE Children's Books & The TALIBAN." So the usual frothly and like topics for a Friday then? :oops:

Mark's hair is stuck up on end. It looks like he has a spider plant growing on to of his head. ๐Ÿคญ Woo Helen in South Africa gets a shout. ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿท๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒทโšฝ. Roll call. Mark Mr. Almost Phd. doesn't know that the O in XO is a hug. :rolleyes: Becky says the Plymouth shooting was right outside her house! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Creepy Clown ๐Ÿคก tells Mark to clean his lens. :LOL: "They are clean! I just cleaned them Creepy Clown!" Happy birthday to Josie and Jessica. Mark talks about the shooting and the wee kiddie under 10 killed. :( The shooter was an American? Wow. Mark says the cops have told people not to share footage. He says people were showing the bodies on the floor. If it is outside it would be the ground. Jesus, Mary and Joseph. :cautious: Mark says that by filming it you don't necessarily post it, but then you do it's unforgivable, but you can't criticize the filming of it. Whatevs Grandmaster Word Salad. :cautious: Janet says it is like we are talking about the US not Britain and Mark agrees saying it is like Hungerford, but Hungerford is in England, not the States. "Imagine bumping into someone with a shotgun?" Mark tells a tale about when some dude had a baseball bat in Croydon (Where are these baseball bats coming from? I can understand a rounders bat in the UK, but baseball?) and he beat some random people. Of course Mark saw him on his way to the local shops, swinging his baseball hat. The cops don't known anything as of yet. Mark and his thoughts and prayers as per.

Mark talks about the survival of newspapers. (My solution: How about you just report the facts without any agenda from either side? What a novel concept.) Do any of you buy newspapers? Most say no. Anastasia has never bought a newspaper in her life! Mark going on sociopolitical about which papers your family bought. His granddad bought the Telegraph and the Express. Check out this statement ---> "The Sun had a particularly bad reputation for a while, still does." Huh? ๐Ÿ˜ง Josie says they are too expensive.

"Britney Spears. What do you think of that guys?" So her dad stepped down and I don't know why this is a big deal, since before this whole thiing started, he was in hospital saying he no longer wanted to be in charge of her conservatorship. John says good but she isn't free yet. Mark says dad relinquished the conservatorship back in 2019, he is waiting for it to settle down and go back in? IMO there are many sides and I just don't full on believe the whole free Britney movement. She was manic in the deposition. ๐Ÿ˜• Mark is wearing a Fraggle Rock t-shirt in case you are wondering. Sophie Jane doesn't trust anything Britney's family says and calls them a bunch of narcissists. (Good grief. At the benign end, they are unsophisticated country bumpkins and the worst they are money grubbing dicks.) Someone asks about his film. He says very well and has got into 16 festivals. Is it in TIFF? If it isn't in TIFF, it's not important. :p Oscar has won 5 acting awards. Mark says once it has run through the festivals, he will put it online to certain individuals with a password. So that is Ash, Faith, So Unique, etc. the chosen ones. ๐Ÿคญ Chi chi is doing okay.

Una Stubbs has died. "Is it Una or Oona?" Did you know Mark went to school with her son? "Very lovely boy. She was always picking him up." Like a parent? Wonders never cease. Mark talks about being creeped out when Worzel Gummidge would take his head off. (Ooh, that reminds me of a cartoon on Sesame Street, it was done by that author of Where the Wild Things Are I think. One hf the monsters screwed his head off and I had nightmares for days afterwards. I was only 3! I get the shivers just thinking about it now. ๐Ÿ˜ญ) Talk about the remake of Worzel Gummidge. Summer Holiday and Mark says it was before his time. You know, it was before my time too, but I remember seeing it as a kid, when the CBC would do British films in the afternoon over the summer and at midnight. God he is so lame. "It's a strange sliding conveyer belt of life." Mentions his Insta post. Someone compliments the Kiki painting. Mark says thanks and says we should see her illustrations and if there was anyone who will be a graphic novelist she will be. As long as they are her own and not some other person's work. More Fraggle chat. "I'm gonna call it Fraggle Fridays." ๐Ÿ˜’ Jackie said she once worked in a Harvester and Worzel and Aunt Sally were in a corner. "Was she in Benidorm? I've never watched it." Not even when your partner played her not so awarding winning portrayal of Melanie? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Marble Arch Mound: Was it a waste of money of 2 million pounds. Umm yes. Apparently the costs have spiralled to 6 million! If I lived in that district I would be beyond livid. What a dumb idea. ๐Ÿ˜ก Talk about it being Teletubbie-esque. Mark talks about the Teletubbie actors getting up to sauciness. ๐Ÿ™„ Amazon to move production of LOTR to UK. Mark loves all those fantasy things. Talk about children's books. Famous Five, Stig of the Dump, Roald Dahl books. (Loved Dahl books, Judy Blume taught me about the thrill of getting my period. ๐Ÿคช) The Ladybird Books. Mark talks about the Rumpelstitlskin. (The illustrations in those books were the best. I remember my Sleeping Beauty book and wanting to dress like her.) Peter and Jane, Topsy and Tim, Choose Your Own Adventure books. Deborah collects original Ladybird books. Michelle hates reading as she is dyslexic and would walk out of class. Check her out! ๐Ÿ˜ Secret Seven, Black Beauty, Charlotte's Web, Green Eggs and Ham, Heidi. The Twits "Me and Nadia look like the Twits in that pic on my Instagram." Hi Liorrrrr. My Pink Whistle and Mark says "Seen a doctor about that." ๐Ÿ˜ซ Adrian Mole. I loved that series. Mark never got into Enid Blyton or Wind in the Willows. Figures. Someone asks if anyone read the book about the girls with a red ribbon around her neck and when she got older, she took it off and her head fell off. I remember that one.

Mark asks about the baby drawing with a crayon on the wall. That would be Harold and the Purple Crayon. Animals of Farthing Wood. Mark is living for this trip down memory lane. "I had a book about a mole pooing on a dog's head." Of course you did. John still reads children's lit as it helps him get back into reading. Here we go with Prof. Mark adn storytelling. Mr. Mennnnnnnnnnnn. The Neverending Story, the Rainbow Fairy series, Ironman, Winnie-the-Pooh. Mark is excited about the LOTR series.

TALIBAN CHAT. What was the point of all those deaths? (Well weren't we told that historically Afghanistan was not a place that can be taken over?) Tedster says that the West doesn't understand that by conquering other countries, other factions are happy to wait until the West leaves. If I recall well, the Taliban was created by the CIA to battle the Soviets. Look how that went. :rolleyes: Sally lost her brother-in-law to the Taliban. Talk about how futile it was, Iraq and Libya. Those were absolute travesties! So they had assholes for leaders, not our place. Our leaders are no angels. Talk about what the end game is. Faith says what about the Afghanis and soldiers who died? Mark going all maudlin now.

Stories that shocked Mark. He is researching a doc on this. Toddlers and guns. If it is the States, it must be a day that ends in Y. A mother was shot and killed by her toddler, whilst she was on a Zoom call. Who leaves a gun lying around? A toddler shot his father in North Carolina a couple of days ago! Mark says it's like leaving your phone open. "It just shows you what guns in a culture can do." Talk about Bo Burnham doc. Talk about have we learnt anything from the pandemic. "It's alright to feel a bit woooo about it all." THERE WILL BE A MEMBER'S LIVE TODAY, VLOG LANDING TODAY, HAVE A LOVELY FRIDAY, TAKE IT MINUTE BY MINUTE, GROUP HUG, LOTS OF LOVE! Bye! ๐Ÿคช

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

That post is the sober drunk speaking and has little or feck all to do with his concerns for the world around him.

Get yourself to an AA meeting, FFS. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Guessing Judi Love will be the Strictly announcement on Loose Women. Linda is too dopey to learn dance routines and Grabia doesn't have the resilience. She couldn't keep up with her plant based Diet, couch to 5k (dropped a can of pop on her toe ๐Ÿคญ) and I'm still waiting on that Sausage McMuffin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guessing Judi Love will be the Strictly announcement on Loose Women. Linda is too dopey to learn dance routines and Grabia doesn't have the resilience. She couldn't keep up with her plant based Diet, couch to 5k (dropped a can of pop on her toe ๐Ÿคญ) and I'm still waiting on that Sausage McMuffin.
Plus the yoga.
I am not watching LW as she is on but sat with everything crossed it is not going to be her. ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿคž

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Canโ€™t the behind scenes folk at LW women try to make her look a bit better before they send her in front of the cameras, what a state, her dress besides looking like itโ€™s been made from a pair of Curtains makes her look even bigger and that hair is horrendous, sheโ€™s absolutely SHITE at hosting๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘Ž
86B9D154-D9CC-4E15-9D18-1D2076AA4495.png

• Wow
  • Heart
She managed to get a plug in on LW for Popcorn Junkies.๐Ÿ™„ They really want it to work so badly....

• Angry
Reactions: 17
NitWit on Loose Women discussing the Penelope Cruz poster being banned for her film because it showed a lactating nipple. She said she didn't have a problem with it and.. "My God you see way worse on Instagram/Sm, with women's bums stuck in the air, wearing, what are they called? Thongs yes that's it, I don't want to be seeing those images."

Needless to say.. a huge tumbleweed moment from the other Loose Ladies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
NitWit on Loose Women discussing the Penelope Cruz poster being banned for her film because it showed a lactating nipple. She said she didn't have a problem with it and.. "My God you see way worse on Instagram/Sm, with women's bums stuck in the air, wearing, what are they called? Thongs yes that's it, I don't want to be seeing those images."

Needless to say.. a huge tumbleweed moment from the other Loose Ladies.
She needs to take a look at her daughter's Instagram and Depop page!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Listened to a tiny bit of coffee moaning and goodness me Mark Adderley is one patronising piece of work... He's telling grown adults that the Plymouth shooting, although TERRible, was not TERRor related... He's lamenting the difference between the two uses of the word TERRor!!! Talk about PATRONISING!

He genuinely thinks his role in life is to EXPLAIN, from his patronising perspective, the events of the world to his submissives...

When he does coffee moaning alone he CONSTANTLY purses his lips together and sucks air in very loudly... It's a VERY annoying habit he has which no doubt he will increase as its been highlighted...

He looks a slovenly filthy mess once again this morning. He has absolutely ZERO self respect... Sat preeching to a couple of hundred followers in clothes that look like he slept in them...

Everytime I see the Sawalha-Adderleys I feel dirty... Everytime I hear the Sawalha-Adderleys I feel patronised... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฎ
Oh no is he doo g CM himself? Does that mean she's on LW for the strictly announcement? ๐Ÿ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Canโ€™t the behind scenes folk at LW women try to make her look a bit better before they send her in front of the cameras, what a state, her dress besides looking like itโ€™s been made from a pair of Curtains makes her look even bigger and that hair is horrendous, sheโ€™s absolutely SHITE at hosting๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘ŽView attachment 710938
Does anyone remember her coming back to the studios after Lockdown and she was splitting/ripping dresses as she was trying to squeeze herself into the size 12 offerings on the rail; because she told costume department she was a size 12, because she is..

Then she said, I think I will have to ask for a 'stretchy' size 12 ๐Ÿ˜… . Costume department have clearly taken a huge leap from a stretchy size 12, to a size 16-18 Kaftan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.