Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you forvthe new thread...I too have been feeling low and drained and have taken a break. Thank you everyone who has posted supportive and positive thoughts these past few days...I'm sure they have been welcomed by those Tattlers who are struggling with varying health and family issues
Sending love, comfort , and strength x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Big thanks for the new thread Bash a Troll

A Debate About Whether People Working From Home Should Get Pay Cuts Gets Passionate | Loose Women - YouTube
Nadia Sawalha continues to overlook the fact that Mark Adderley has been taking advantage of his 'mental health' to sponge off her for decades. Time stamp 4:50

Then, at the end of this clip, the mask slips: "At least if you're working home, you'd know if your partner was up to a bit of naughty business. Wouldn't you?" :oops: Has she read the comments from her husband's merry band of blind female groupies?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The state of manky and ma in GFH, a pair of scruffs. I'm sure they could pick up some half decent clobber in the local charity shops for a few pounds.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The state of manky and ma in GFH, a pair of scruffs. I'm sure they could pick up some half decent clobber in the local charity shops for a few pounds.
I thought she looked like a bag lady when I went to do my 👎 and had to do a second look to see it was her.

Reactions: 13
Then, at the end of this clip, the mask slips: "At least if you're working home, you'd know if your partner was up to a bit of naughty business. Wouldn't you?" :oops: Has she read the comments from her husband's merry band of blind female groupies?
That is why she's kept him locked up in the house for the past 6 years, except for the odd trip to White Cube. She doesn't care about Doreen from Scunthorpe telling him he's gawjus on a daily basis, but i bet you she'd would be worrying herself sick about him getting out and about on his own every day.
Tom cats never change, they wander about looking for action 24/7, and they stink a bit. She's got her man well and truly where she wants him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She looks half cut again in the recent whine o'clock, becoming quite a habit. Mark looks irritated, he clearly wants the live all to himself. Switched off, they bore me to tears.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched the latest home time vlog. Nadia was talking about needing to drain the hot tub as she put a tonne of chlorine in it but then didn’t do anything else and now it’s all gone green. Anyway, she wanted to siphon it out but said she’d have to use the water method rather than suck the air through by mouth because the amount of chemicals would kill you. They eventually got the siphon working but he was just letting the water out on the garden, flower area and general soil….. maybe Chi Chi drank some and that started the whole illness thing given the blogs are so behind. Apologies for the rambling but just trying to set the scene in case peeps don’t want to sit through the sh*t show!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Just watched the latest home time vlog. Nadia was talking about needing to drain the hot tub as she put a tonne of chlorine in it but then didn’t do anything else and now it’s all gone green. Anyway, she wanted to siphon it out but said she’d have to use the water method rather than suck the air through by mouth because the amount of chemicals would kill you. They eventually got the siphon working but he was just letting the water out on the garden, flower area and general soil….. maybe Chi Chi drank some and that started the whole illness thing given the blogs are so behind. Apologies for the rambling but just trying to set the scene in case peeps don’t want to sit through the sh*t show!
they lack common sense in anything they have to do
how they got this far in life, is beyond belief. They have probably made chi chi ill and poisened all the soil in the garden, well poisoned it more, as sure all the rat pee has probably made it toxic anyway
Toxic garden for toxic people :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
That is why she's kept him locked up in the house for the past 6 years, except for the odd trip to White Cube. She doesn't care about Doreen from Scunthorpe telling him he's gawjus on a daily basis, but i bet you she'd would be worrying herself sick about him getting out and about on his own every day.
Tom cats never change, they wander about looking for action 24/7, and they stink a bit. She's got her man well and truly where she wants him.
Can you honestly see anyone else but her having sex with him? For a start he has no social skills and will have forgotten how to chat to a woman in a decent manner plus one look and smell of him and you would run in the opposite direction. The thing of nightmares - he would probably want to wear one of his masks plus his socks to bed as well. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Can you honestly see anyone else but her having sex with him? For a start he has no social skills and will have forgotten how to chat to a woman in a decent manner plus one look and smell of him and you would run in the opposite direction. The thing of nightmares - he would probably want to wear one of his masks plus his socks to bed as well. 😂
I always thought this when I read their fawning messages - if only you could smell him!
Not to mention the plaque festering around his gum line. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

And remember Mark Adderley's foreplay would consist of grabbing your funbags, and panting sweet nothings, such as this: "Can you afford to pay for dinner and the hotel tonight? Oh, and bankroll my entire existence. I have a penchant for over-priced T-Shirts and cr*ppy figurines."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
New rave thread for Mark and Nadia.
Mark you look so hip in those tshirts.
Nadia my mouth waters at your roasts.
As if lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
if he had a mask on the person would have to have one one too in case his came off so they werent to traumatised #scared #terrifed by his sweaty leering face!
its whats known as a double masker :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
they lack common sense in anything they have to do
how they got this far in life, is beyond belief. They have probably made chi chi ill and poisened all the soil in the garden, well poisoned it more, as sure all the rat pee has probably made it toxic anyway
Toxic garden for toxic people :ROFLMAO:
Yes exactly- already toxic. They’re lucky that Toffee is ok (for now) and that chi chi is not worse.

Reactions: 12
Carrying on the Rave thread.
Sorry I'm going to miss the CM-it's where I get all my news and views from.
Wish you were my parents, all those delish homemade meals and homespun wisdom.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.