Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Mrs A R - welcome to the thread today. Everyone will welcome you over time. :m 😍

Adam Peaty - what a suprise. Thought the sportsman would be announced tonight on Mo Gilligan show. That is from Strictly forum

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder if its Kaye on strictly πŸ€”

I'm so pleased it's Judy and not nadia

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello Mrs A R - welcome to the thread today. Everyone will welcome you over time. :m 😍

Adam Peaty - what a suprise. Thought the sportsman would be announced tonight on Mo Gilligan show. That is from Strictly forum
Adam Peaty is a good addition. Happy with that!

Let's be honest, Nastia would never do that show. Too much hard graft for a grifter like her.

Reactions: 12
Adam Peaty is a good addition. Happy with that!

Let's be honest, Nastia would never do that show. Too much hard graft for a grifter like her.
Isn't it also filmed at Elstree, the same place as EastEnders? Me thinks she has some burnt bridges there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She will be harping on how Judi is her BFF and shes known that judi has been given the strictly job for months!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank goodness its Judi, my Saturday nights are intact. That must be the line up complete now there seems to be loads πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank goodness its Judi, my Saturday nights are intact. That must be the line up complete now there seems to be loads πŸ€”
There is another 1 to go - 15 in the competition this year. It was said the last one is going to be announced on Mo Gilligans programme on C4 tonight.

Reactions: 4
Catching up on Coffee Boring: GCSE chat, Mark says he gets asked for careers advice from people who want to work in media. Who in their right mind would take career advice from Mark Adderley?! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Jackie said she once worked in a Harvester and Worzel and Aunt Sally were in a corner. "Was she in Benidorm? I've never watched it." Not even when your partner played her not so awarding winning portrayal of Melanie? 😯
I don't blame him! :ROFLMAO:
I never had the pleasure of watching Nadia Sawalha strutting her acting chops on Benidorm but I did find this hilarious sketch. :oops:
Loose Women Meets Benidorm Sketch | Loose Women - YouTube

My life, Nativity plays feature less wooden performances!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She managed to get a plug in on LW for Popcorn Junkies.πŸ™„ They really want it to work so badly....
Yes, she was so sneaky she said it was on their IG, obviously she is not allowed to say Youtube on ITV. Judi's face was a picture, you could see her thinking, 'you're low and dirty and LYING.'

Nitty looked liked she swallowed quite a few 'tablespoons' of bile when Judi danced about celebrating about being on Strictly. That was a good LW moment today. ✨ :m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Isn't it also filmed at Elstree, the same place as EastEnders? Me thinks she has some burnt bridges there.
i really dont think she would be right for strictly
she is to lazy, wouldnt commit to the training and I really dont see her as a 'bbc' type person
shes very much an ITV bird

• Heart
Reactions: 20
First of all she said it was to star opposite Russell Crowe in Gladiators then further down the page she says - I got a call from a friend and she said she knew a small role that would be perfect for me, so which is it to be? They knew she was fat (if she was) so surely that would have influenced them in their choice of actress for the role.
Andreas comment was priceless - From Ridley Scott to diddly-squat.

Wasn't she in Solomon and Sheba for about 2 lines in 1995

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.