Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mental Mark got his diagnosis several months ago...

WHY hasn't he put his hand in his deep pockets and paid for psychotherapy to support his recovery?

Oh that's right, because he has NO INTENTION of getting better...

All he wants to do is suck the life and joy out of everything and everyone and keep posting Woe is Mark posts...

WHY WON'T YOU ENGAGE IN THERAPY MARK? SCARED IT WILL HELP MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER??? 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When I saw his post this morning I thought of two of my male relatives who are suffering from coronavirus atm
One has his own mental health challenges
They are both working from home atm on zoom both have demanding jobs one in education one in finance
They are in a lot of pain they haven’t even informed their employers as they are afraid of loosing pay They are not looking for pity they just know recently it’s sink or swim

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How do his followers not see the truth... Beautiful garden??? Have a self care day???

EVERYDAY is a self care day in Mark Adderleys world!!! He's the most lazy selfish man I've ever come across... He doesn't work, he doesn't look after his home... He indulges in his hobbies all day and night...

Self care! They are having a laugh... He needs to try being SELFLESS for once in his selfish life!!!!!! 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Mental Mark got his diagnosis several months ago...

WHY hasn't he put his hand in his deep pockets and paid for psychotherapy to support his recovery?

Oh that's right, because he has NO INTENTION of getting better...

All he wants to do is suck the life and joy out of everything and everyone and keep posting Woe is Mark posts...

WHY WON'T YOU ENGAGE IN THERAPY MARK? SCARED IT WILL HELP MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER??? 🤔
Totally agree, think he thrives on feeling crap.. I feel for anyone starting on their own bipolar journey... He his the worst possible person to be following... Makes my blood boil 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Absolutely.

He had a huge chance, something that a lot of people don't have, when he left The Priory to sort himself out. Rehab will detox you, but the hard work starts when you leave. Without follow up therapy, and lots of it for some folk, you are always in danger of never living a full life. Therapy is bloody tough going and you have to leave your ego at the door, something which i doubt he'd ever be able to do.

His woeful posts really do get on my last nerve. Attention seeking twit!.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The more Instagram fawning he gets the more he will be at it
No one wants to do down people with mental health problems but when they are continuously advertising it for pity it’s a different story
He has been babied for far too long and it has created a monster of morose self pity which in turn leaves no room for improvement

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The more Instagram fawning he gets the more he will be at it
No one wants to do down people with mental health problems but when they are continuously advertising it for pity it’s a different story
He has been babied for far too long and it has created a monster of morose self pity which in turn leaves no room for improvement
He's addicted to pity.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Monday morning blues and he can’t go into work 😡 oh I forgot he does not have a job! And in any case how on earth would he hold one down! He can’t even commit to a simple CM but of course has the energy to post on IG 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
The house is filthy and the garden a tip dog poo will be everywhere probably and the grass is in terrible condition.They are bound to have rats nesting in that old urine stained mattress.

The younger girl must be at the academical stage off a 8 year old with this home schooling malarky with they two dunce's teaching her .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why are all her Instagram stories now trying to get people over to popcorn junkies? Are they hoping to make that their big thing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why are all her Instagram stories now trying to get people over to popcorn junkies? Are they hoping to make that their big thing?
Mark wants more Loose Women fans - can't do anything successfully work wise without the aid of his wife. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Mark wants more Loose Women fans - can't do anything successfully work wise without the aid of his wife. 😂
💯 True!
All his followers on insta are from his wife...
All his friends are from his wife...
All their subs are from his wife...

Even his top psychiatrist was a friend of his wife's! 😂

I have empathy for ppl with real MH problems as its takes along time to get help via the nhs... The Sawalha-Adderleys have the means to pay for therapy but aren't doing... How can he expect sympathy when he won't help himself??? 🤔

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
6 years ago he already had his 12 year old daughter begging for followers for him !!! 😡😡😡
He is such a loser, it’s really sad 😳
Who’s saying he didn’t write that himself … does Maddie even know . Remember Mark concocted a complete Instagram for Nanny Di where he pretended to be her! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Quite amusing how Mark is supposedly having his woe is me day...

So he's staying off HIS Instagram...Thus generating concern from the subs...

BUT he's posting popcorn junkies stuff on Nadia's Instagram instead! 😂

How stupid do they think people are???

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Quite amusing how Mark is supposedly having his woe is me day...

So he's staying off HIS Instagram...Thus generating concern from the subs...

BUT he's posting popcorn junkies stuff on Nadia's Instagram instead! 😂

How stupid do they think people are???

😂😂😂
Exactly as stupid as they actually are, if you are talking about the submissives.

Nadia's instagram, nanny di's, the dogs, even the trulls who he thinks might be incels (lololololol) there's no one that this self-entitled pillock won't use as a mouthpiece.....

Got to laugh at him saying they are trying to persuade Maddie to let them post a film of her singing at Toulouse Lautrec to Patrick for the submissives in the members area. Just what any aspiring singer/popstar/jazz artist needs- to be included in their gross and grubby brand. So delusional. No-one whose buck matters is going to want to buy her product as part of the whole sawalha adderley package.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Whine O’clock in 8 mins without poor poor Manky 😏 hope she’s pissed for some fun 🍷🤣🥳

Whine O’clock in 8 mins without poor poor Manky 😏 hope she’s pissed for some fun 🍷🤣🥳
Oh he's there! He needed some distraction 🙄🤨 here we go 🥂

Oh he's there! He needed some distraction 🙄🤨 here we go 🥂

And Nitty is giving us a summary of the history of Afganistan 😓 this is going to be interesting 🤣

Is she for real???? Have another slurp Nitwit🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.