Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this has nothing to do with recent topics being discussed. Did AG's water feature ever arrive? He said he would love to have seen their faces when the truck, or pallet arrived, so I imagined it was going to be pretty huge, or was he joking? Maybe I missed it on another thread. When I saw them cleaning the gunk out of that hot tub :sick:, no mention or sighting of any water feature..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
water feature..
everytime I hear this i think urine infection. that or the pebble bubble fountain Edina takes the piss out of on ab fab

And Nitty is giving us a summary of the history of Afganistan 😓 this is going to be interesting 🤣

Is she for real???? Have another slurp Nitwit🙄
God it's just embarrassing her summary...... some bloke went there and can't get out, and nadia's heart is bleeding for him. She's so pissht she said bisshishemissy. That's british embassy to sober people. Mank is getting bored with her drivel, you can tell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry this has nothing to do with recent topics being discussed. Did AG's water feature ever arrive? He said he would love to have seen their faces when the truck, or pallet arrived, so I imagined it was going to be pretty huge, or was he joking? Maybe I missed it on another thread. When I saw them cleaning the gunk out of that hot tub :sick:, no mention or sighting of any water feature..
It did arrive - I believe Mark mentioned that something huge arrived for the garden and that they’d be unpacking it soon… but that was the last we heard of it.

Edit: It arrived on the 15th July, so won’t be in any ‘current content’ because their content is weeks away from being current!
A0B3A099-3A60-491C-8DCE-9D20B8291DD3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our man in Croydin, dressed in fatigues (cough), reporting from the hotseat toilit in Croydin, with his 'feminist' 'Er in doors, (that he likes to photograph arse up with a fly on her backside), yeah unpacking like a covid infected Brit just arrived in Ibiza...troll thumb deleting like it knew no skull ring. *sigh* Manky you de man ☠💍🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Whine O’clock in 8 mins without poor poor Manky 😏 hope she’s pissed for some fun 🍷🤣🥳

Oh he's there! He needed some distraction 🙄🤨 here we go 🥂

Oh he's there! He needed some distraction 🙄🤨 here we go 🥂

And Nitty is giving us a summary of the history of Afganistan 😓 this is going to be interesting 🤣

Is she for real???? Have another slurp Nitwit🙄
I have no words for these people who believe they are political broadcasters now😡 what a load of BS and I really don't want to comment on their analysis (especially hers 🤣) 😡 just the ending with Manky's great conclusion "the West think the system that works for us will work for them and this is just not the case ..." thank you for your great words of wisdom Mark Adderley nearly phd level educated ! What would we do without you 🙄🤔 glad you had a 'constant radio feed today whilst working" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 715578
The finger waggling mansplainer and saint nadia.
Let us forget him pulling her trousers down, let us forget her exposing legs trussed in fishnets, the like unseen this side of cheap brothels, they are our heroes, you only have to read the subs thanking them for not 'broadcasting'. Such valiant freedom fighters...

• Haha
  • Sick
You guys are on 🔥 tonight!

Who needs real TV when you have Sawalha-Adderley Car Crash TV!!!

I genuinely don't know why but they remind me of an old programme called Rising Damp recently... Manky as Mr Rigsby and Nadia as Miss Jones 😂

PS... Tonight Mark has the hairstyle of a bloke who's been asleep on the sofa all day!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fabulous to have more new people come over to tattle!!! 👏👏👏

Wave if you've come over from Instagram 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You guys are on 🔥 tonight!
Who needs real TV when you have Sawalha-Adderley Car Crash TV!!!
I genuinely don't know why but they remind me of an old programme called Rising Damp recently... Manky as Mr Rigsby and Nadia as Miss Jones 😂
I'm on fire for Manky's get-down-and-report-it-like-its-happening-from-the-toilit sexy nearly phD hair falling out hot doggery 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally agree, think he thrives on feeling crap.. I feel for anyone starting on their own bipolar journey... He his the worst possible person to be following... Makes my blood boil 😡
I'm sure they sit around, 'future faking' on a couple of bottles of fizz, what their next strategies will be. Staycation? Up the sympathy on the old parents vlog? Dieting (lend us yer beanie Mads?), Manky's mentals (always a good 'un with the vunerable subs) and so it goes on...maybe ending in vile copulations and sweet nothings followed by spoons of Nutella. Hopeless, very uncreative, manipulative wanna be s 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
timestamp: nadia thinking of how it could be her daughters going through trauma- I find this type of thinking very disturbing. then she does some real eastenders acting about trump.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oops nearly forgot! Thank god Manky decided to sit in tonight notwithstanding his Monday blues! He caught a troll ! How exciting! It probably made his day! Timestamp 8.10 all the way to 8.40watch his face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
timestamp: nadia thinking of how it could be her daughters going through trauma- I find this type of thinking very disturbing. then she does some real eastenders acting about trump.

Ooh Nads...you and your wimin's rights...de de de de get yer fishnets out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The renewing of the vows will take place in their beautiful home courtesy of Hello magazine
It will be pulled out of the bag when the views start to plummet
There will be chocolate fountains and all sorts of shenanigans the poor wee dogs will get new scum masks and Nadia will squeeze straight back into the original dress because he absolutely loves her shoulders
Mark will be kept out of harms way with his selfie stick and two glasses of shloer
Another big payday awaits......
they are no strangers to self promotion
Get your subscription in quick there may well even be printed tea towels and crockery 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.