Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops nearly forgot! Thank god Manky decided to sit in tonight notwithstanding his Monday blues! He caught a troll ! How exciting! It probably made his day! Timestamp 8.10 all the way to 8.40watch his face ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If he met us he'd tit his pants โ˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh Nads...you and your wimin's rights...de de de de get yer fishnets out
The feminist who gets filmed by her husband steven spewberg when she's on the toilit takin a piss, and has the footage "published" on the web against her wishes.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Worzel Gummidge wouldn't even have a cup of tea and slice of cake in that dump ..How can she rub shoulders with Jane , Stacey ect ..I bet they can smell her moosty /damp piggery of a house off her hair and clothes .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Una has never said a truer word ...kym and Aggie would have there work cut out in that filth ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm was Una .But that's not my real name obviously.

I was also Rob that asked him why he doesn't have a job and Rob isn't my name either.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He claims to have bought a bird bath, (timestamped below) is this the water feature from AG?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
6 years ago he already had his 12 year old daughter begging for followers for him !!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
He is such a loser, itโ€™s really sad ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I reckon creative feather-teacher Mark Adderley planned this plea into one of his daughter's lessons. Dictation, perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how you read stuff on here Manky and Nitty and then do something about it. The pictures and comments about how filthy Chichi was the other day and the comments on how neglected she is has clearly forced you to take the poor dog to the groomers.

The thing is..... We aren't telling any lies here. You do live in a filthy hovel. You do both have an aversion to soap and a hair brush. You are a lazy, self pitying twit Mark. You both have made numerous promises and have not kept them. You both are partial to telling porkies. Your dogs are not well cared for. You do take freebies from people worse off than yourselves and you are ungrateful gits. I could go on and on and on but you get the picture. Basically you are not "real". You're just not nice.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.