Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He spends all week “editing” their marvellous quality reality show “better than TV” and all this for 266 views 🤣
Come on guys, time to face up to reality!!! 👋👋👋
Looking at the previous weeks isn't it strange that there are 1.4k views for each of them, wonder how that happens. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Looking at the previous weeks isn't it strange that there are 1.4k views for each of them, wonder how that happens. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Strange indeed as they have max a few hundred subs so my guess would be that the lonely, needy submissives watch the show 4or 5 times 🤣🤣🤣 or of course the usual Manky manipulation of views 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think this is when he puts one out as a freebie.

youtube take a 30% cut from the membership fees but he's still probably fetching in just under a grand a month with over 200 members. Must be the first time in his life he has any regular money coming in.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well look what’s in the middle of the floor of Nadia Sawalha’s dressing room? Weighing scales from Mrs ‘Riots not diets’, who tells the subs she never weighs herself and doesn’t care about her weight and smashes up scales for show on Loose Women. And from where they’re prominently placed it appears she is jumping on and off said scales on a regular basis. Her body and her weight is her one true obsession in life.
god THIS is why I love tattle......

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think this is when he puts one out as a freebie.

youtube take a 30% cut from the membership fees but he's still probably fetching in just under a grand a month with over 200 members. Must be the first time in his life he has any regular money coming in.
He would need a lot more subs than that to make a grand if you tube want their cut and they pay £2.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry for late replies as just catching up. My sister is a teaching assistant who says that all the kids are settled and learning within two minutes of entry into the classroom. She also has a hot tub and says to get the chlorine working you have to make sure the ph is right so that the chlorine works. Nitty, as usual, is talking a pile of poo

Reactions: 13
Apologies for asking but I'm not as clever as Mr Nearly PHD... 14 seconds in... What is "elatant depression?"

He really is a first class kn*b head in my humble opinion!!!!!

Also, why is his mother stood in the background looking like a refugee?????

What a family! Its all one big fat mess... Their content is also very very predictable and boring 💤 😦 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies for asking but I'm not as clever as Mr Nearly PHD... 14 seconds in... What is "elatant depression?"
I think he's harking back to his drinking days AGAIN. I have only ever heard the word used in association with certain drugs and alcohol.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think he's harking back to his drinking days AGAIN. I have only ever heard the word used in association with certain drugs and alcohol.
Maybe it's a made up word. It's not in the dictionary... I wonder if mental marky thinks using made up words makes him look and sound less of an imbecile? 🤔

He's ALWAYS trying to pretend he's something he's not... Guess it's too hard for him to speak clearly and concisely and admit he's a lazy, filthy, useless, narcissistic waste of space? 🤔

• Sick
  • Heart
Maybe it's a made up word. It's not in the dictionary... I wonder if mental marky thinks using made up words makes him look and sound less of an imbecile? 🤔

He's ALWAYS trying to pretend he's something he's not... Guess it's too hard for him to speak clearly and concisely and admit he's a lazy, filthy, useless, narcissistic waste of space? 🤔
This is all i could find. He's just talking a load of bollocks really. His constant talking/preaching about his alcoholism and mental health is the only thing he has to offer. Pretty sad really.

Drug addictions are psychically determined, artificially induced illnesses. All types are varieties of one single disease. Certain drugs happen to be 'elatants' which either generate pleasure or prevent pain and afford the way out of a psychic situation which is characteristic of addiction. This is the 'tense depression' which is a special type of emotional alteration resulting from frustration. The drug then causes an elevation of mood and a sharp rise in self-esteem which causes a recrudescence of primitive narcissism. Interest in reality gradually vanishes. A cyclic course is the usual sequence. The transitoriness of the elation determines the return of the depression, the latter the renewed craving for the elation.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This is all i could find.

Drug addictions are psychically determined, artificially induced illnesses. All types are varieties of one single disease. Certain drugs happen to be 'elatants' which either generate pleasure or prevent pain and afford the way out of a psychic situation which is characteristic of addiction. This is the 'tense depression' which is a special type of emotional alteration resulting from frustration. The drug then causes an elevation of mood and a sharp rise in self-esteem which causes a recrudescence of primitive narcissism. Interest in reality gradually vanishes. A cyclic course is the usual sequence. The transitoriness of the elation determines the return of the depression, the latter the renewed craving for the elation.
Good work @Herbert2005... 👍

It must be a "thing" in the addiction world to use made up words lol...

What amuses me is there was absolutely no need for him to add a made up word into his sentence on GFH, the word depression would have been sufficient... Mark seems to get a kick out of using words that make no real sense, guess its another technique to distract away from the boring reality of the vlogs he puts out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Greedy Mark places up to 15 ads on his vlogs I wouldn't be surprised if he is bringing in 1k. Why else would he waste his time, seems like a lot of commitment otherwise. Anyone know how much revenue is generated from an ad? Are there ads placed on the Sunday Show?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Greedy Mark places up to 15 ads on his vlogs I wouldn't be surprised if he is bringing in 1k. Why else would he waste his time, seems like a lot of commitment otherwise. Anyone know how much revenue is generated from an ad? Are there ads placed on the Sunday Show?
you dont generate much income from ads, unless they are getting huge views, i would imagine a lot of subs have an ad blocker?
I THINK its about £2 ish for a 1000plus views and that is only if the whole ad is watched all the way through
also YT take about 30 - 40% of that

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.