Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They live in filth , slums are cleaner . The kitchen floor is engrained .The squat must stink .

• Sick
Reactions: 16
OMG that is one filthy house, no shame. How can they stand it, or even the daughters, they are old enough now to tidy up. It’s truly shocking.
You’d wonder is he a total control freak. She said she didn’t want it posted but it’s like he’s trying to shame her. Why doesn’t he tidy it up. He’s sitting at home on his arse pretending to be a director all day while shes trying to bring in an income. The lazy lot of the, should at least do the housework . Similarly videoing her at unflattering angles is so perverted. No respect for his wife. She should kick him out to fend for himself and get back her house and dignity.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I thought that the SA's are "woke" and a "modern couple" and "equal". In which case, why doesn't jobless Manky get off his sweaty arse and pull his weight by at least tidying the crap that is absolutely everywhere. After that they could get in those people in hazmat suits to decontaminate the place.

I reckon if any of us turned up in Croydon we could follow our noses right to their house. I can guarantee that it will smell of wet dogs, sweat, stinky feet, rotten meat and old mould. 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They both look sweaty and filthy .They look like characters from benefit street .

Any one else see the manky mattress behind the bushes near the wall tap?? ..the squat must be full off bed wetters.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
No matter how much money he chucks at that garden and it must be thousands and thousands by now, it just always looks a big massive mess, mouldy furniture, crap dumped everywhere and random patches dug over into so called beds, he has no idea wtf he's doing!

No matter how much money he chucks at that garden and it must be thousands and thousands by now, it just always looks a big massive mess, mouldy furniture, crap dumped everywhere and random patches dug over into so called beds, he has no idea wtf he's doing!
And the feckin obsession he has with covering everywhere in newspaper and cardboard, just do the bloody weeding!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'd reckon quite a few thousand has been spent in that garden in plants alone.

• Angry
  • Sick
Is he still doing Joe Wicks or has that bandwagon rolled on to the next town?
I’d say no. Judging by the state of him lately, it doesn’t look like he’s doing any exercise whatsoever. And he’s definitely not eating healthily either.
Maybe he gave up because he stopped getting attention and praise from Joe.
He’s a terrible advert for Joe Wicks, that’s for sure!

Reactions: 14
I like watching classic EastEnders, but ruined for me at mo, cos she's in it, I can see why she didn't last long, she's a crap actress!

Reactions: 14
I like watching classic EastEnders, but ruined for me at mo, cos she's in it, I can see why she didn't last long, she's a crap actress!
Anyone with a false personality never makes a good actress
She cant present either, when she was on Lorraine it was pure car crash TV
shes a terrible anchor on LW
and that lst cooking show she did she was completely out of her depth, making mistakes not knowing what to do - she was only really a host as the guests cooked their dishes with her supposedly helping, but she was clueless, again proof that she cant cook - other than a frozen veg roast dinner
shes to chaotic to commit to anything and do it well
her room is an indication where her head is at - all over the bloody place and a mess!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, so chemicals from hot tub dumped in garden, weedkiller and her toy covered in fox tit, no wonder their dog got ill and their subs suck up their excuses, unbelievable
It took me a while to get to Hometime, but when I saw Mark toss that toy out into the tip, I thought what a waste of money. That toy looked new and could have easily had been cleaned. They have more money than sense those two. :mad:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It took me a while to get to Hometime, but when I saw Mark toss that toy out into the tip, I thought what a waste of money. That toy looked new and could have easily had been cleaned. They have more money than sense those two. :mad:
They don't even clean themselves!! I'd dread to think how much stuff they do throw out, what's the saying fools and their money are easily parted!!

Reactions: 12
I really don't understand how her clothes are all over the floor unless they are dirty clothes that she takes off and throws on the floor and picks them up every few weeks to wash them or maybe they never get washed. I guess if she does wash them she throws them back on the floor to add to the pile. Most people use wardrobes and drawers to keep their clothes in and we know she has wardrobes without doors (because she's too lazy to close doors) and ok I get it that youngsters throw their clothes anywhere but a woman of her age? It is very strange, she's just an out and out lazy slob. That's a big house that is cluttered up with all kinds of rubbish, a whole lifetime of collecting stuff that never gets thrown out and it will just go on and on, freebies and Amazon deliveries arriving by every post, there will be a lot of skips needed when those two muppets pop their clogs and that house needs to be emptied.

• Angry
#hothusband
FF5B68CD-BA26-444D-993F-A8AE687D420E.jpeg
30F8FF4F-ABC8-43EB-9E51-8D68A823A1D5.jpeg

Look at the state of them!
2EA49A8F-ABC6-4131-80F2-8F4A04885862.jpeg

Funny that they have this sign on their garden gate:
0B0A9DB9-EDAD-4F80-AC68-BC5D8D112B0C.jpeg
27695C78-BD22-46E6-8F20-EDA930C2322A.jpeg

Warning dangerous site.
Children should not play on this site
(neither should dogs).

Further proof of his terrible, lazy, editing… he’s now publishing their home address himself:
6E33E537-830E-4CE3-B285-0644CD0116C7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Anyone with a false personality never makes a good actress
She cant present either, when she was on Lorraine it was pure car crash TV
shes a terrible anchor on LW
and that lst cooking show she did she was completely out of her depth, making mistakes not knowing what to do - she was only really a host as the guests cooked their dishes with her supposedly helping, but she was clueless, again proof that she cant cook - other than a frozen veg roast dinner
shes to chaotic to commit to anything and do it well
her room is an indication where her head is at - all over the bloody place and a mess!!!
With all those very valid comments, HOW is she continuously employed by ITV? She's freelance, she's not even under.. say, a 5 year contract where they have to find her work. I just do not understand it.

Reactions: 18
With all those very valid comments, HOW is she continuously employed by ITV? She's freelance, she's not even under say a 5 year contract where they have to find her work. I just do not understand it.
I dunno, maybe she fulfils the white British, but ethnic, off her trolley box? It's all about the demographics these days. 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.