Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn't lazy mark take teddy to the hospital instead of Dina who works for a living? ๐Ÿค”

OH that's right, he was too busy tossing it off educating kiki at his favourite art gallery! ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Nadia is very rude about her sister Dinaโ€™s Micra car saying itโ€™s like riding in a tin can and she can feel all the bumps. What she should have said
Thank you Dina for driving us all up to the hospital. She really does think sheโ€™s a STAR! ๐Ÿ˜ก Ungrateful B!tch
View attachment 710132
She looks very Blousy in that photo (as my mother used to say) - : having a sloppy or unkempt appearance or aspect
Didn't know she had so many chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will rant about anything if you tell people to boycott this place surely that would mean job losses and closures
None of her family rely on this type of employment so she doesnโ€™t t care if they close or not
Next week it will be another cause just to fill the gram

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He's a workaholic for goodness sake!
Silly me.... He will have been up all night working!!!

Plus taking his ill father in law to hospital is much less of a priority than a lay in and a visit to a gallery!

What an absolute disgrace he is... Plus the hospital visit wouldnt be tax deductable unlike a gallery visit and lunch out ๐Ÿ˜ก

PS... His latest Insta Post... NOBODY suffers with mental health problems like poor old Mental Marky!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Silly me.... He will have been up all night working!!!

Plus taking his ill father in law to hospital is much less of a priority than a lay in and a visit to a gallery!

What an absolute disgrace he is... Plus the hospital visit wouldnt be tax deductable unlike a gallery visit and lunch out ๐Ÿ˜ก

PS... His latest Insta Post... NOBODY suffers with mental health problems like poor old Mental Marky!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Like they say on the Harry and Meagain thread - all word salad. What the hell is he talking about, just absolute garbage.

• Heart
His post comes with a Downer alert ๐Ÿฅด
Every single post he puts up should come with one!!!!!!!
It seems he likes to keep his followers in this absolute quick sand of hopelessness
Naval gazer and killjoy to the extreme
There is no end to his foreboding
Menace

Someone wrote his posts are inspirational and motivating ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just shoot me now ๐Ÿฅด
Absolute krank and getting paid for the melancholy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It seems he likes to keep his followers in this absolute quick sand of hopelessness
Menace
๐Ÿ’ฏ %๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†

He doesn't have to goto work...
He is a kept man...
He tax deducts everything he spends...
He doesn't have to worry about money...
He has a support group of groupies who PAY HIM MONEY TO LISTEN TO HIM MOAN EVERYDAY!...
He got a FREE mental health diagnosis from a "top psychiatrist"...
He has all the time and resources to enable him to get better on his own terms...
He has a family who adore him and support him...
He has created a role in life for himself where he doesn't have to work, he can goto sleep and get up when he wants...
He has 4 healthy children...

WHAT ELSE DOES HE WANT???

"Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plain?"

Mark Adderley is a SELFISH, LAZY, PATHETIC, GOOD FOR NOTHING, WASTE OF SPACE ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
  • Angry
๐Ÿ’ฏ %๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†

He doesn't have to goto work...
He is a kept man...
He tax deducts everything he spends...
He doesn't have to worry about money...
He has a support group of groupies who PAY HIM MONEY TO LISTEN TO HIM MOAN EVERYDAY!...
He got a FREE mental health diagnosis from a "top psychiatrist"...
He has all the time and resources to enable him to get better on his own terms...
He has a family who adore him and support him...
He has created a role in life for himself where he doesn't have to work, he can goto sleep and get up when he wants...
He has 4 healthy children...

WHAT ELSE DOES HE WANT???

"Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plain?"

Mark Adderley is a SELFISH, LAZY, PATHETIC, GOOD FOR NOTHING, WASTE OF SPACE ๐Ÿ˜ก
Correct !!!!! He doesnโ€™t know what to be at, the grimmer things get the more he milks it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Menace

Someone wrote his posts are inspirational and motivating ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just shoot me now ๐Ÿฅด
Absolute krank and getting paid for the melancholy
ffs does he not realise people usually scroll through social media for a bit of escapism?

Oh and just to say Chi-Chi looked absolutely filthy in Nadia's recent insta post. Why don't they ever bath their dogs? The constant neglect is shameful and cruel - I suppose I can answer my own question...if they don't bother to bath themselves what chance do the dogs have.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
How can he write all that?!!...it has really angered me.
His words "hunger & greed for more with a sense of entitlement"
*you both hunger for fame/money/freebies Mark, for accolade, to be an influencer..
You ARE greedy, can go and travel to London at the drop of a hat and stay in an expensive hotel, visit museum's & restaurants.
You stand there showing off your expensive t-shirts and Nit wearing her loose women clothing. While people are still struggling to cloth their family. You buy expensive organic food for Nits to cook for your subs, yet some of these people can't afford basic range food!
There are people how still haven't been able to see their family that live abroad and are maybe ill or elderly...you see your mum and Nits family. You spew depressing news to your subs just for views as they are gullible, you have no empathy, neither of you do.
Get a grip man, you pathetic self centred @$%@^!
And as for Nits comment
"We're f'ked" shut the F up!!

• Heart
  • Angry
*Sigh* ๐Ÿ˜” It's the sign of the times isn't it? You have people on social media venting their spleen, bitching and moaning to all in sundry about stuff that should be left for a therapy session. Mark is always going through an existential crisis and having to share it with his flock. If he wasn't just some twit on Insta/YouTube, you would think he was the leader of a pseudo-intellectual doomsday cult. As I say in real life, that thing outside of the internet, I'm not getting paid to listen to your self-indulgent bullshit! ๐Ÿ˜ค

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nadia is very rude about her sister Dinaโ€™s Micra car saying itโ€™s like riding in a tin can and she can feel all the bumps. What she should have said
Thank you Dina for driving us all up to the hospital. She really does think sheโ€™s a STAR! ๐Ÿ˜ก Ungrateful B!tch
View attachment 710132
Why is she even filming herself taking her Dad to the hospital? Surely if he's going to hospital he is feeling poorly and would need his privacy? How utterly stressful for him.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why is she even filming herself taking her Dad to the hospital? Surely if he's going to hospital he is feeling poorly and would need his privacy? How utterly stressful for him.
I think it was a check up, as they initially got the wrong day and went the day before
Even so I don't see the need to put on Instagram

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.