Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol a superfocused successful sportstar is hardly going to sit around a table listening to that inconsequential gender-stereotypical bollocks. the nearest they had to a sporting person was Saira and she called it a day as SOON as she knew it was time to go: not sitting there dragging out the same old stories of wet dreams about simon cowell and all that other toss.
You sound just like my son - when he was here last week he muttered something like that and walked out of the room when LW came on. On the Express site about her shampoo there is a pic of all the LW and looking at them not many of them could run for a taxi except maybe Ruth (doing couch to 5k) and Kay.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Our attention seeker on a live IG with a drink in her hand 😏 just heard her advising someone to call the Samaritans! Head over and give a wave and you may get a song 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Our attention seeker on a live IG with a drink in her hand 😏 just heard her advising someone to call the Samaritans! Head over and give a wave and you may get a song 🤣🤣🤣
yeah not such a mental health expert is she when someone want to kill themselves is she?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What is it with the loose women taking there clothes off..Nadia..Denise & Saira all flashing there underwear🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
he has taken it down!🤔🤔
So instead we now have our workaholic on his daily round at the White Cube 🤣🤣🤣
I see the ever so edgy SCUM mask is back. 🤢🤢
1628792329573.png

The one mask that Mark Adderley owns; he's also strapped it over one of the dog's muzzles for the Gram. :mad: We know how little gets washed around Swadderley Towers. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I read an article about Strictly last year and she said "I get asked every year" (course you do Nitty :rolleyes:) "but I can never say yes because I'm just too busy" ( course you are Nitty:rolleyes: )
I smell Bull tit, not to mention what her potential dance partner will smell getting up close and personal 🤭

• Sick
I smell Bull tit, not to mention what her potential dance partner will smell getting up close and personal 🤭
well she didn't go back to the final of dancing on ice, after going out on the first week..... but I think that was because it was ice and she was afraid she'd fall over and burst her fun bags.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The scarecrow has ‘done a rant’ about Pret A Manger.
Why does she think she’ll have any influence whatsoever on them? And Hancock? And anyone/anything else she ‘does a rant’ about?
Anything to get herself into the daily fail🥱
63CBAC1B-1664-4728-BA69-FADE9B12C1B3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
well she didn't go back to the final of dancing on ice, after going out on the first week..... but I think that was because it was ice and she was afraid she'd fall over and burst her fun bags.

I had forgotten she was on there so googled it - https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/tv/ne...alf-dancing-ice-fee-rather-skate-1180598.html

She was even lying in this article - the last paragraph.

Nadia was speaking to promote a new study conducted by theme park Alton Towers which has revealed the extent to which the nation's concerns for 2019 will influence people's behaviour, with Brits set to invest more than £8.2 billion on time spent with their friends and families.
Speaking about the important of fun family time, Nadia said: "I love to cook with them [my kids] and go to theme parks and go on crazy rides with them. Home education is so much free learning, say for instance, we'll have dinner with them and Mark and I will have thought up a subject and have a conversation and debate and they won't even know what we've done."

When did that happen or have I missed something?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Good grief. Can you imagine, some poor child who has already been through trauma, being doing in to the Sawalha Adderley's hotel with all of their dysfunction!
Auto correct on my new tablet completely messed up that sentence. I need to disable it. I meant to say being dumped in the Sawalha Adderley's house!

Reactions: 9
Why does she think she’ll have any influence whatsoever on them? And Hancock? And anyone/anything else she ‘does a rant’ about?
Anything to get herself into the daily fail🥱View attachment 710042
so many places have gone bankrupt, closed down and people lost jobs..... no-one likes this, but an extra ten percent on the wage bill could kill this business. my local one now only has one fridge full of sandwiches, where it used to have two. business hasn't picked up and the situation is dire. if she doesn't like it she should pay more tax so people on low wages have to pay less.

so many places have gone bankrupt, closed down and people lost jobs..... no-one likes this, but an extra ten percent on the wage bill could kill this business. my local one now only has one fridge full of sandwiches, where it used to have two. business hasn't picked up and the situation is dire. if she doesn't like it she should pay more tax so people on low wages have to pay less.
What is she ranting about?

Reactions: 5
Anything to get herself into the daily fail🥱View attachment 710042
Nadia is very rude about her sister Dina’s Micra car saying it’s like riding in a tin can and she can feel all the bumps. What she should have said
Thank you Dina for driving us all up to the hospital. She really does think she’s a STAR! 😡 Ungrateful B!tch
1628797745824.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.