Nadia Sawalha #42 A gallon of olive oil with a dash of E.Coli

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The menopause bandwagon....and this is why it's so important people seek advice from their GP and not some z-lister with a hidden agenda...

View attachment 709467
lol nadia sawalha schilling hrt and shampoo all in one. ignore this attention bleep, go to your doctors with any symptoms so he (or she) can make a FULL and proper diagnosis, check out the website if you want more info or to double check what you have been informed of by your doctor, and buy this shampoo if you really think a special formulation of shampoo will help, especially considering its being sold by a woman who has said HRT has ended all her symptoms, which presumably includes those related to hair, and its a new product which means she won't have tried it pre-hrt when she actually had her symptoms, so her recommendation can only be what so many of her recommendations are- integrityless bullshit for money.

Good grief. Can you imagine, some poor child who has already been through trauma, being doing in to the Sawalha Adderley's hotel with all of their dysfunction!
she's also sixty...... it's just bullshit

No one in their right mind should say anything to Nitty that they don’t want repeated because she could not keep a confidentiality to save her life. She loves feeling that she knows something but she’s just a blabbermouth.
a lot of their virtual signalling is what it is- gossip dressed up as something virtuous....

No wonder Ashley is on there going "spark of joy" and breaking employee/employer confidentiality about a new employees private medical records. He's basically a dog bringing his owners a bone as he has been trained to do. And the two of them are too stupid to realise that in encouraging behaviours that include the breaking of confidentialities with regard to an employee with a disability, solely based on that employee having a disability, their loyal sub is commiting an act of disability discrimination that could get him dismissed and his company taken to a tribunal.

here she is mentioning bleeding as a symptom of the menopause.... if you have abnormal vaginal bleeding, go to your bleeping doctor, not to the bleeping shampoo aisle.

You can tell Nadia is not a fan of nandos cos she can say perimenopause without the need to deliveroo one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it just me that gets ANNOYED with Mark flaunting he’s overpriced T-Shirts especially when most of his subs don’t have two penny’s to rub together… he really is the antithesis of ROBIN HOOD….he’s stealing from the poor to fund his rich life style 😡🤢
I get the impression most of the t-shirts are freebies. They are always too small.
The chilli sauce he showed in the recent vlog looked suspiciously like a freebie too, he should be adding a disclaimer if they were. He knows about the ASA because he mentioned the company in his vlog so no excuse.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh I couldn't bear her in strictly! 😱 I can't see it happening, she's not dedicated and imagine getting up close and personal? Nah, she'd be freaking about her fitness by now not eating McDonald's.
Loose Women are announcing the next Strictly contestant tomorrow, everything crossed. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 11
There's always a loose woman......Colleen?
I did think it could be Brenda but she's still in hairspray isn't she? Kaye? She's been upping her image with the cosmetic stuff and keeping fit by running. 🤔 Tomorrow you say? Many of the current loose women have been on strictly already Ruth, Ranvir, Sunetra, Frankie. Oh jeez the only thing as bad as Nadia would be Penny. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I did think it could be Brenda but she's still in hairspray isn't she? Kaye? She's been upping her image with the cosmetic stuff and keeping fit by running. 🤔 Tomorrow you say? Many of the current loose women have been on strictly already Ruth, Ranvir, Sunetra, Frankie. Oh jeez the only thing as bad as Nadia would be Penny. 🙄
Penny has already done it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She'd better not piss on my Saturday nights! They've never had a good word to say about the show so I will be seriously fuming if she's going on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
You missed out Gloria. :ROFLMAO:
The strictly line up is pretty bland so far … mostly bbc presenters no real mega stars…. 🥱
I quite like Greg Wise and Dan Walker. Think Nina Wadia was a good call today.

Reactions: 7
I'd like Nits to do strictly, only to brighten up my Saturday nights as I watch her crash out early. She really doesn't have the attention span to learn the steps.
If Kaye did it, I think it'd be great i do like her (minus her friendship with Nits)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that a real photo ?
Yes that was the rather unfortunate phase where she was trying out her cutesie 'Bunny teeth' smile :sick:

How the hell does she get away with spouting all this 🐂💩 now this does make me angry. The one saving grace is that if any agency went to her house they would see the dirty hole they call their beautiful home and would turn round and walk straight out.

Just read bitterntwisted review of CM re Strictly - every day when they reveal who is going to be the next one I sit there with fingers crossed saying No please, no. to myself. :)
I remember reading an interview with Julia asking whether she would ever consider Strictly, she said she had been asked and was forging forward with it and apparently at the last minute Nitwit put her off. Something to do with her advising Julia she 'wouldn't like all the publicity.' I didn't think much of it at the time, but now I've seen this attention media bleep for what she really is, you can see she would break someone else's ankles to be on Strictly.

I wouldn't worry @rivermonster , if they have asked Julia, they wouldn't ask Nitwit; and, hasn't she burned her bridges with BBC? Didn't she say she can't stand them or something? She's not BBC material.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh I couldn't bear her in strictly! 😱 I can't see it happening, she's not dedicated and imagine getting up close and personal? Nah, she'd be freaking about her fitness by now not eating McDonald's.
I think she'd be farting continuously as well, she looks the type.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me too. I don't think i'd be able to bring myself to watch it.
Such a dilemma because it looks a good line up this year. Surely she won't make it past week 1 🤣

I was looking on the net for a job my son has applied for and for some reason this appeared so of course I had to have a look. Can he be serious putting a photo on a CV where you look like an out and out idiot.

What a way to sell yourself 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lol nadia sawalha schilling hrt and shampoo all in one. ignore this attention bleep, go to your doctors with any symptoms so he (or she) can make a FULL and proper diagnosis, check out the website if you want more info or to double check what you have been informed of by your doctor, and buy this shampoo if you really think a special formulation of shampoo will help, especially considering its being sold by a woman who has said HRT has ended all her symptoms, which presumably includes those related to hair, and its a new product which means she won't have tried it pre-hrt when she actually had her symptoms, so her recommendation can only be what so many of her recommendations are- integrityless bullshit for money.

she's also sixty...... it's just bullshit

a lot of their virtual signalling is what it is- gossip dressed up as something virtuous....

No wonder Ashley is on there going "spark of joy" and breaking employee/employer confidentiality about a new employees private medical records. He's basically a dog bringing his owners a bone as he has been trained to do. And the two of them are too stupid to realise that in encouraging behaviours that include the breaking of confidentialities with regard to an employee with a disability, solely based on that employee having a disability, their loyal sub is commiting an act of disability discrimination that could get him dismissed and his company taken to a tribunal.

here she is mentioning bleeding as a symptom of the menopause.... if you have abnormal vaginal bleeding, go to your bleeping doctor, not to the bleeping shampoo aisle.

You can tell Nadia is not a fan of nandos cos she can say perimenopause without the need to deliveroo one.
Having been prescribed HRT yesterday- the dr went through all the do’s and don’ts etc. If you take continuous tablet and gel then you can end up with a lot of bleeding so then you can take the tablets etc for 2 weeks on and two weeks off. Some people just get a normal like period though on continuous which is then ok. It is bloomin confusing though especially when you need the HRT to hopefully make you feel like you can think for yourself again!!

Reactions: 10
Such a dilemma because it looks a good line up this year. Surely she won't make it past week 1 🤣

What a way to sell yourself 😄
I read an article about Strictly last year and she said "I get asked every year" (course you do Nitty :rolleyes:) "but I can never say yes because I'm just too busy" ( course you are Nitty:rolleyes: )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.