Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lululime

VIP Member
and I’m sure that if Milly Bobby Brown were to throw a party for 5000 including the population of Wuhan, Tom Hanks and rabid bat.....she’d be there like a shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

IMHO

I don't know if any of you heard but the republic of Ireland is in lock down. From 6pm this evening until the 29th March.
All schools are closed, work from home where possible. Shops, chemists and restaurants will stay open. All indoor events over 100 ppl have to be cancelled. All out door events over 500 to be cancelled.
So myself and my kids will remain in doors for the foreseeable. I will venture out to the shops when I need groceries and meds.

I think her self isolation is all for attention though. She's all about staying in on the very week there's no LW on. 🙄
We all know it won't last, she'll be out next week without fail. She can't stick to anything.

Regardless of her and her families antics.
Wanna say stay safe to you all. 🙏
God only knows how long we will be in lock down here. Once we come out the other side of this virus then there's the huge worry of what state our economy will be in. 🤔
But one battle at a time I guess.
Mind yourselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Jax04

Chatty Member
In last nights live someone sent money for them to get a pizza! Wtf! Id be mortified if ppl felt they had to send me money like that! They have absolutely no shame 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Did you see in the comments when he said "MY city" my god how entitled is he. It's not YOUR city Mark 🙄. Also the "I can't believe others aren't taking photos and videos" of London whilst on lockdown, funnily enough Mark we are all meant to be staying at home? That might be a clue! And yes that does include you too.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Its his job??? wtf does he think he is an official government photographer! Bullshit, he hsnt got a job otherwise he wouldnt be on bloody YT all day and night - I really dont like him at all - and N thinks he's catch! shes deluded as well - urg cant see anyone would be interested in him - to conceited, selfish & opinionated

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was definitely after vlogmas/Cornwall that they changed. I remember in the changing of the name video they did actually say they had talked so much about the channel etc and Mark said "I've actually said what I feel for a change" so I reckon the convo went something like this:

N: things are going good at the minute aren't they Mark!?

M: No actually Nads they're NOT, one feels that the channel is all about YOU! I do ALL the editing so I want my name in the title too!

N: ok darling I'll rescue you and let you have your way

M: good. Also because I haven't really got a proper job I'm going to start charging those gullible morons £1.99

N: yeah that's a good idea! I'll make promises I can't keep just to keep reeling them in and I'll also make mamas spaghetti because I really don't think I've made it enough.

M: and I'll buy 65 masks so I can wear one in each video and scare people

N: (places hand on chest, pauses) your SO intelligent Mark, well done baby 😍

M: I know I am. You don't get to be a journalist, stock broker, writer, director, film producer, teacher, photographer, entertainer, camera man and just a general smart ass without being as clever as ME! 😎

• Haha
  • Heart

Lululime

VIP Member
“ I am a documentary photographer and film maker” - no mate , you are an unemployable with delusions and a cheap camera.....

• Haha

Lululime

VIP Member
One of their subs has suggested they get an MBE for what they have been doing to keep people’s spirits up........and another one has seconded it...... I don’t know whether to laugh or cry...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I agree about Mark...I think he is quite an emotionally abusive husband. The last vlog he was horrible to Di he doesn't stop insulting the woman. Mum you look like this mum your head looks huge mum your arms are long...it's as if he is constantly looking for her attention. It is very cringy to watch a grown man act like a 9 year old.

• Wow
  • Heart

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200312-220749_Instagram.jpg

Has she actually got any reason to be self isolating? (As best she can 😒) or is it just attention seeking, for the 'gram??

Omg it rhymes 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I thought Nadia was a genuine sort of lady, liked her on loose women and thought she came across as very ’real’. I have obviously been duped! Seems like just another desperate ‘celeb‘ to add to a huge pile of other desperate celebs.

Just watched live and a sub donated 9.99 so Nadia could buy seeds for her garden and Nadia cried. I think this is terrible exploitation of people who most probably have a lot less money than these two. I thought Nadia was bad scratching her hair but he's just as bad now constantly flicking hair back - I'm beginning to think he thinks he's some kind of Adonis.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
20200312_223206.jpg

Screenshot_20200312-223019_YouTube.jpg

How long will this stay before the sub gets muted?! However, they can mute comments but not people's actual thoughts! Their viewing figures will plummet if they continue with their greed and arrogance .

• Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
“ I am a documentary photographer and film maker” - no mate , you are an unemployable with delusions and a cheap camera.....
Exactly what I said in my head when I read his comment.

So Mark is walking around London and says "no one is here, so that means everyone has listened to the government"....yeah apart from you Mark.
Then later on he says along the lines of "Kiki has headed back, she's got scared". I tell you if my husband took my kids into London during this crisis I'd be furious ...thankfully my husband wouldn't put our kids in danger or scare them like that.
Mark had no reason to take them into London during the lock down, he is NOT a reporter he is an unemployed nobody who THINKS he is a somebody.

• Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Haven't looked at their content for days, I just had a look through to see what they've uploaded and it is a yawn fest...I totally zoned out when they started to try and cash in on the coronavirus. i just thought it was SO distasteful. People are dying and these two are trying to cash in. I just looked at Nadia's insta and see she is still plugging Maddie's songs and Mark's photos. Do they no realise how silly they look when uploading these photos? I hear they've been telling people to stay home but then Mark travels into London with Maddie to take photos? Am I totally missing something here? Anyway, I couldn't even watch the insta video because I honestly don't like Maddie's voice she sings exactly how she speaks.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
In last nights live someone sent money for them to get a pizza! Wtf! Id be mortified if ppl felt they had to send me money like that! They have absolutely no shame 🤦‍♀️

that guy who gave a fiver is a superfan follower of Mark, he posts on his insta and says I am your number one fan - he seems vulernable it really is not acceptable of them t be accepting money from vulernable people - they really are shameless, surely they arent that desperate for a 5er or for money for a pizza? FFS!

• Angry
  • Sad

IMHO

I'm just waiting for the next live where they try and explain away all the "troll" comments in that vlog.
Will they sit Di in front of the camera to read a written statement about how she loves to be disrespected?
Will Nadia catch her breath... hold her chest... try not to cry.. while she explains why She's been a bitch to Di?
Will Mark say Awhh sweetheart...
Will Nadia say No it's ok.. I'm ok... 😭

I mean it'll be a BAFTA performance from them whatever way it's played out!!
And the subs will lick their arses once again 😂😂

• Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
They make me utterly sick by taking money off people. I have just found out that a friend has termainal cancer and her treatment isn't working, she was due to have a new medical trial treatment but all treatment is now cancelled due to covid19 and she fears she will die from corona now. She has young kids. And then we have people like Nadia and Mark, droning on, asking for money, taking their car to go to the park for unnecessary trips when they could just take their dogs for a walk around the block or the garden. Complaining about every trivial little thing. Today they've really left a bad taste in my mouth. I have read a lot on line recently that people are generally just so fed up with celebs desperate for attention at the moment because people's attention is elsewhere now.

• Sad
  • Angry

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
Well I’ve just watched the four loose women Instagram thing. I know somebody has already mentioned the state of Nadia on it but O.M.G. she looks like she hasn’t had a wash for a week! Obviously it didn’t escape Kaye either because she made a point of asking her Is she keeping up her beauty regime (laughing taking the piss)....I do like Kaye she must have the patience of a saint having Nadia as a mate.

• Haha