Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re right. It’s all about income now, whether it’s by paid ads or memberships.
they obvs dont want him! lol - its an agency full of reality bloggers and beauty influencers - so she will become a full time influencer now - interesting!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I also thought the sacconejolys should have been dropped. It was abuse and it was documented, made me feel sick.

I just looked at their quiz skimmed through and noticed some hysterical laughter paused and watched Mark become very aggressive about his fungal toenail. They must get into some heated arguments behind the scenes he looked absolutely raging...thought Nadia did well with her wind up though.😂 Their channel will change now they are signed with Gleam, will it appeal to their viewers?

I also thought the sacconejolys should have been dropped. It was abuse and it was documented, made me feel sick.

I just looked at their quiz skimmed through and noticed some hysterical laughter paused and watched Mark become very aggressive about his fungal toenail. They must get into some heated arguments behind the scenes he looked absolutely raging...thought Nadia did well with her wind up though.😂 Their channel will change now they are signed with Gleam, will it appeal to their viewers?
yes there will be a lot of changes ahead for them, they ar eprobaby thinking they will become millionaires like the Chapman sisters!

Reactions: 3
just watched 5 mins of that disgraceful woman’s live this morning. As usual - moaning, minimisation, wrong information. Get her out of there and stick her as a cleaner on the frontline in the NHS for a few week if she’s so bored. Very opinionated considering she has a very poor grasp of the situation.

Reactions: 8
Scrolling down the list of clients on their books and then seeing that dreadful picture they have of Nadia, I thought WTF! She soooooooo does not belong there!
No wonder she done her Love Island live watch a longs they have a lot of them on their books. And all the... I want to be more like Zoella... Yeah it all makes sence now. It'll be interesting to see how long it will last. I think it was March 14th they welcomed her on board. (On their Insta post) Let's see how long it'll be before Mark gets envious of her new found fame 😂
They'll never want Manky Mark near them!

As for those two other Irish fooookin' morons 🙄
They would make you ashamed to say you're Irish! 🤦‍♀️
I seen the cold shower video, what they did to that child was twisted 😡
I hope they got a visit from child welfare over that.

Reactions: 6
I love it that Gleam ignored their new channel name and ran with Nadia and family. :love::LOL::love:

MARK! It’s TIME to REMOVE your gurning FACE from the lens IF you want NADIA to KEEP EARNING MONEY for you all.

(please tell me if the caps will start to annoy you all. 😄)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
they obvs dont want him! lol - its an agency full of reality bloggers and beauty influencers - so she will become a full time influencer now - interesting!
If this is the calibre of Gleam’s stable of “influencers”.....I fear for this country!

• Haha
I haven't watched a single thing of theirs since last Sunday I think
Was it last Sunday that thing crawled up all over her?
I've gone in and 👎 done that on whatever they uploaded
They won't get my view count but they will get my 👎👎👎👎👎 😏

@Aph44 watch this

• Sad
  • Angry
Also Emilia was playing with her dolls one time and punishing them by giving them a cold shower. It’s heartbreaking. Stupid fans defended them saying it had to be lukewarm water. Look at that little girl’s face. Her soul is destroyed. She then got sick after that incident which also goes in line with giving a child a cold shower. Their body overheats to compensate. I would not give my dog a cold shower let alone kids. EVIL people.

Yes, this is what M&N want to be in with. 😡 I asked Nadia about it on one of their vlogs around the time of the incident and it was ignored despite getting lots of thumbs up. Desperate to join an agency that has ZERO ethics because who cares about the welfare of little kids if it means they can earn more money.

Also Emilia was playing with her dolls one time and punishing them by giving them a cold shower. It’s heartbreaking. Stupid fans defended them saying it had to be lukewarm water. Look at that little girl’s face. Her soul is destroyed. She then got sick after that incident which also goes in line with giving a child a cold shower. Their body overheats to compensate. I would not give my dog a cold shower let alone kids. EVIL people.

Yes, this is what M&N want to be in with. 😡 I asked Nadia about it on one of their vlogs around the time of the incident and it was ignored despite getting lots of thumbs up. Desperate to join an agency that has ZERO ethics because who cares about the welfare of little kids if it means they can earn more money.
Sooner there gullible subs realise they don’t give a toss about them & that’s putting it nicely & it’s all about the money..the channel will hopefully go downhill..let’s face it it’s a pile of shite that’s not worth watching. I’m not into these agencies & other youtubers so not familiar with others but by what I’ve read it’s seems to be all about money🙄
Oh & by the way maddies singing is hideous🙈they big her up so much to make her think it’s so good when it’s got nothing too it

I noticed pople defending them too which made it all the more sickening to think there are people out there who think it's okay to punish a toddler who had an accident during potty training with a cold shower. No. Just no.

Now that youtube is her job I wonder if Nadia will leave Loose Women? It's about time she did, the programme needs a new panel if it is going to survive much longer. Maddie's singing is dull...she sings excatly how she talks which isn't appealing to my ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have not seen (or know anything about) the incident with the little girl, but it sounds horrendous and my heart breaks for her 😔 id like to say i cant believe marc the narc and nitty nadia would sell themselves to a company like that, but i can believe it, they quite clearly have no morals and will do anything for money....the fact that they wanna do vlogs about ethics is laughable seen as they have none....They’d sell their souls to the devil if it meant more youtube views 🙄

B37C0E57-160D-4449-BCAC-C0406A021F18.jpeg

Fingers in her mouth very hygienic🤢in the kitchen..probably already scratched the lice out into the food🤢SORRY😆

Why do they need to discuss the queen’s speech?? Why do they have to vlog everything..I’m sure we can watch it for ourselves we’re not as stupid as they think we are..obviously they need more likes & views oh & donations as there so poor😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thought I would watch live for few minutes turned them off there all doom & gloom & her fake tears is just pathetic

Ahh shame nobody gave them any money tonight🤣

Has anyone else noticed she spends the whole time on vlogs scratching..imagine what’s under all those clothes on the floor in her room🦟🕷🐜

Last edited:
  • Sick
It finally came to me, I couldn't remember earlier... iso brain 😂😂
When Nadia said on the LW questionnaire that the job she would love to have or to be is an influencer...
It's been in the pipeline a while
What she wants is to go from the Z list to the A list! To get FREE everything! To be called upon to TURN ON the Christmas Lights! To get on celebrity GOGGLEBOX! To have MARK the NARC involved in EVERYTHING because he's a CRY BABY! To get her daughter's MUNDANE singing career up and sky ROCKETING!
What else....
There's more I'm just iso brain dead lol

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed that when they talk about how difficult it is for children/teens right now, they mention Maddie every single time, rarely saying poor Kiki’s name.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
One of their subs has suggested they get an MBE for what they have been doing to keep people’s spirits up........and another one has seconded it...... I don’t know whether to laugh or cry...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.