Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took me all of 30 seconds to watch that vlogšŸ™„Nadia & her health warnings..did they wipe that surface when Lisa sneezedšŸ¤®šŸ˜·she didnā€™t wash her hands for 20seconds. Proof she takes no notice of her bestest friend NadiašŸ˜‚
Same old crap same clothes same filthšŸ¤¢
A member reckon sheā€™s was in pure heaven...
Another reckons itā€™s amazing content..Iā€™m obviously watching the wrong thingšŸ¤£
and that make up bag- just so disgusting!

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched it but one of the comments says how long do we put the cake in the fridge for? Nadias reply...depends how cold your fridge is. So basically she doesn't know - but she could have given an estimate considering it is only fridge temp and most fridges will be set to very similar temperatures.

Reactions: 7
Haven't watched it but one of the comments says how long do we put the cake in the fridge for? Nadias reply...depends how cold your fridge is. So basically she doesn't know - but she could have given an estimate considering it is only fridge temp and most fridges will be set to very similar temperatures.
@Grace Kelly your really not missing anything worth watchingšŸ™„

Every Instagram post/story they want u to swipe up & watch vlog. Do they have nothing else to offer,thatā€™s even worth time out my life to watch!!
DESPERATE springs to mind

Reactions: 6
I don't know if any of you heard but the republic of Ireland is in lock down. From 6pm this evening until the 29th March.
All schools are closed, work from home where possible. Shops, chemists and restaurants will stay open. All indoor events over 100 ppl have to be cancelled. All out door events over 500 to be cancelled.
So myself and my kids will remain in doors for the foreseeable. I will venture out to the shops when I need groceries and meds.

I think her self isolation is all for attention though. She's all about staying in on the very week there's no LW on. šŸ™„
We all know it won't last, she'll be out next week without fail. She can't stick to anything.

Regardless of her and her families antics.
Wanna say stay safe to you all. šŸ™
God only knows how long we will be in lock down here. Once we come out the other side of this virus then there's the huge worry of what state our economy will be in. šŸ¤”
But one battle at a time I guess.
Mind yourselves!
Stay safe šŸ¤žšŸ¤—

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nadia with her isolation is full of bull. "I'm staying in but I have to take the dogs out, I have to watch Maddie perform etc"...I think it is easy for her to say she is staying in purely because she has no work on this week. The women lives in a fantasy world and tries to look far superior than she really is.

Reactions: 9
Watched the mars bar cake thing ... donā€™t know why m etc had to shout so much towards the end but thank goodness for the skip ahead tap! N just sat bossing Lisa and taking over verbally but yet couldnā€™t even put her phone down for 10 minutes! Even Lisa kept getting pā€™d off!

Reactions: 6
I noticed that on their No name Sunday crap show the comments have only been left saying how great they are. The sub who commented about being a student and that Nadia gets called her second mum because of how frequently she watches the channel..and who got many likes for her point about the fee being cheeky has been deleted. This goes to show they really have no care for these people/subscribers apart from how much money they are putting into their bank account!

Watched the mars bar cake thing ... donā€™t know why m etc had to shout so much towards the end but thank goodness for the skip ahead tap! N just sat bossing Lisa and taking over verbally but yet couldnā€™t even put her phone down for 10 minutes! Even Lisa kept getting pā€™d off!
He always does this when he wants attention. He is very strange.

Reactions: 5
I quite enjoyed the lisa cooking yesterday vlog ..What I cant stand is their live ones. The paid subs do my frigging head in , arse wiping and begging for attention

Reactions: 7
Can't be bothered to watch the vlog, I've noticed this whole week is showing "weekend vlog", how many days can they keep pushing out the weekend vlog? Boring! Also, Mark screams a lot when he gets comments about the fact they scream too much, so he deletes the comments and then screams even more in the next vlog. He did the same thing when people kept asking him to stop scaring Di, so...he did it more and with the xmas hats and scary masks when people kept asking him why he was insisting on wearing them so he did it even more and then we have the example of the Christmas lights/trees which ran into Feb. He is as Di calls him...an idiot, who doesn't really like people but he likes their money. 50 year old man with no friends who has to hang around with his wife's friends and acts like a silly 9 year old. Bloody embarrassing.

• Heart
Yeh im bored of the vlogs now, im behind on the latest few, im guessing its same old same old. Boring. Cant stand mark now, cant stand the constant begging for money, its embarrassing...all of it.

Reactions: 4
So they've been asked DIRECTLY to give out advice on handwashing? Are they for real? I would not take advice from Mark on hand washing - (his hands are always filthy for a start) I doubt very much the NHS have asked them DIRECTLY?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Mark is really thinks highly of himself, so according to a comment reply he left, the NHS has asked HIM DIRECTLY to give advice on handwashing? Who on earth from the NHS has contacted him DIRECTLY and asked him? The hoodwinking on their channel is unreal.

• Wow
  • Haha
So they've been asked DIRECTLY to give out advice on handwashing? Are they for real? I would not take advice from Mark on hand washing - (his hands are always filthy for a start) I doubt very much the NHS have asked them DIRECTLY?
The nhs wouldnā€™t dare not at a time like this..theyā€™ve declared a pandemic there nothing to do with the nhs. I wouldnā€™t take advice from them

Stay safe šŸ¤žšŸ¤—
Iā€™m staying out of LondonšŸ˜·got to protect my loved onesšŸ¤žšŸ»

Reactions: 5
They didnā€™t follow the steps correctly for washing hands and didnā€™t start by wetting their hands so they really shouldnā€™t be uploading this for people to think theyā€™re teaching us how to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Todayā€™s Live is a shocker.....Nadia is now blatantly trying to make out that she has been promoting a positive stance on the virus! Twisting things to sound as if she has ONLY been harping on like a harbinger of Doom in order to support people who are lonely/isolated/scared. Not sure how she thought that was going to help???!!!!! Today she is asking everyone to think of things that ā€œspark joyā€......whilst continuing to relate everything everyone comes up with back to Corona virus. Continuing to ā€œself isolateā€ - whilst also walking the dogs, saying sheā€™s going to ā€œpop to the shops to support local businessesā€, doing LW, visiting relatives etc.........and Iā€™m sure the list will grow.......OMG!!!

Reactions: 8
and Iā€™m sure that if Milly Bobby Brown were to throw a party for 5000 including the population of Wuhan, Tom Hanks and rabid bat.....sheā€™d be there like a shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.