Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or have they really changed, especially Mark, since last year? I used to actually enjoy watching them but now he just makes my skin crawl....

Reactions: 13
The title of the vlog, Day 1 in lockdown, was enough to make me hit back up and get outta YouTube
They'll no doubt have comments from some subs that will actually think they are watching up to date vlogging.

Reactions: 3
Choc-lit 😂😂 really annoys me. 😂
Wow I've just looked and they've put 5 videos out today one has 7 adverts! They certainly don't believe in quality over quantity. They are OBSESSED with youtube. I have never know any Youtuber to put out so much crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Have you guys seen ZoZo's YT channel?
(I'm typing ZoZo here because that's what I like to call her) ((Also I have a friend called Zoe who is the complete opposite of that moron soooooo yeah ZoZo it is))

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or have they really changed, especially Mark, since last year? I used to actually enjoy watching them but now he just makes my skin crawl....
Same! I just roll my eyes constantly....something changed after vlogmas, up to then i was a big fan too, but they came back from cornwall defo different. Pound signs kicked in for them, someone gave them some business advice and they have ran with it i reckon. Altho its being v obvious that theres been a social media addiction going on for a long time....its intensified now moneys involved for sure.

Reactions: 8
FGS just looked at the recent vlog and morning breath Mark starts off the vlog and then we cut to him cutting his fingernails in the kitchen with Nadias kitchen scissor. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg "choc-lit" really triggers me 😣. Why does she always eat on camera as well, if you haven't got time to eat an orange off camera then you really should think about how much time you spend ON camera!

Same! I just roll my eyes constantly....something changed after vlogmas, up to then i was a big fan too, but they came back from cornwall defo different. Pound signs kicked in for them, someone gave them some business advice and they have ran with it i reckon. Altho its being v obvious that theres been a social media addiction going on for a long time....its intensified now moneys involved for sure.
Yes that was the exact time it changed... such a shame, they were my fav vlogging family last year, but now I don't even know why I put myself through the ordeal of watching them anymore!

FGS just looked at the recent vlog and morning breath Mark starts off the vlog and then we cut to him cutting his fingernails in the kitchen with Nadias kitchen scissor. 🤢🤮
I sometimes think he does these gross things on purpose just to get more comments/engagement?!

It was definitely after vlogmas/Cornwall that they changed. I remember in the changing of the name video they did actually say they had talked so much about the channel etc and Mark said "I've actually said what I feel for a change" so I reckon the convo went something like this:

N: things are going good at the minute aren't they Mark!?

M: No actually Nads they're NOT, one feels that the channel is all about YOU! I do ALL the editing so I want my name in the title too!

N: ok darling I'll rescue you and let you have your way

M: good. Also because I haven't really got a proper job I'm going to start charging those gullible morons £1.99

N: yeah that's a good idea! I'll make promises I can't keep just to keep reeling them in and I'll also make mamas spaghetti because I really don't think I've made it enough.

M: and I'll buy 65 masks so I can wear one in each video and scare people

N: (places hand on chest, pauses) your SO intelligent Mark, well done baby 😍

M: I know I am. You don't get to be a journalist, stock broker, writer, director, film producer, teacher, photographer, entertainer, camera man and just a general smart ass without being as clever as ME! 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
863CE396-170F-4053-ABCD-DD9CE686C41E.jpeg

Olivermasterson is another weirdo as well they reply to him as he bigs Zoe up🙈

If she carries on eating the way she does she will be wanting a freebie of a gastric band. If we all remember before Christmas he bought 2 Pringle advent calendars & the girls had to hide them from Nadia as pringles are so bad for u & not allowed in the house..how she’s changed as yesterday she admitted only by manky prompting her they she stuffed her self with Pringles

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
omg im dying, i havent seen it but darent even go there - he is disgusting

They are clearly doing a crafty big up for that Ninga Air fryer in one of today’s blogs.....

Reactions: 1
It was definitely after vlogmas/Cornwall that they changed. I remember in the changing of the name video they did actually say they had talked so much about the channel etc and Mark said "I've actually said what I feel for a change" so I reckon the convo went something like this:

M: No actually Nads they're NOT, one feels that the channel is all about YOU! I do ALL the editing so I want my name in the title too!

M: good. Also because I haven't really got a proper job I'm going to start charging those gullible morons £1.99

N: yeah that's a good idea! I'll make promises I can't keep just to keep reeling them in and I'll also make mamas spaghetti because I really don't think I've made it enough.

M: I know I am. You don't get to be a journalist, stock broker, writer, director, film producer, teacher, photographer, entertainer, camera man and just a general smart ass without being as clever as ME! 😎
Hilarious, that is so them

PRICELESS! LOVE IT!! 😂😂
Thank you for such a brilliant laugh 🤣

No not just you, me too.

Choc-lit 😂😂 really annoys me. 😂
Wow I've just looked and they've put 5 videos out today one has 7 adverts! They certainly don't believe in quality over quantity. They are OBSESSED with youtube. I have never know any Youtuber to put out so much crap.
‘Quantity over quality’ - you have so hit the nail on the head with that one. It is exactly how they run their channel.

Brilliant Love it That sums them up good style 👏👏👏

Yep big AD for Nija, I noticed he has put AD on the video too. Was wondering when this ad for the Nija stuff was going to happen she's had the boxes sat around for ages. Switched off.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.