Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Really what they are saying;

Hi guys

I don't really care how you are feeling. WE are feeling crap because people are catching on and calling us out for our scam. We are feeling uncertain whether we can carry on scaming people out of thier money without anyone else noticing? So this message is to round up all the sheep to bum lick us enough to massage our ego so that we CAN carry on manipulating you vulnerable people and actually feel better about doing it 😊. Wanted to share this with you so it looks like we scroll the internet in our own valuable time (which costs US money by the way, and we DON'T get paid for ANY of this*) so you can pay us for the privilege.

Thanks guys, stay safe and wash your hands*

*when we say we DON'T get paid we really mean OBVIOUSLY we do, through monetisation but you stupid people won't know what that is, and we are keeping it that way HA HA HA!! Idiots!

*We don't wash our hands even after touching raw meat so the washing hands video was just to make us even more money than you are already paying us and to scaremonger our vulnerable subs so that they feel even more dependent on us, so we can manipulate you even more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Giving M&N money is proof (if ever it was needed) how desperately lonely and mentally disturbed some of their subs really are. No right minded person would dream of giving money to a Youtuber let alone a celebrity (used loosely). Those subs are buying their friendship in the hope M&N will think fondly of them. Ashley Gardner is a prime example. He goes to see Nadia at LW that says it all.
Clearly M&N know the type of people they’re dealing with here but from what we can see it does not look like they try very hard ...if at all..to deter them.
I don’t know how the pair of them can sleep at night...I just hope one of her mates has the guts to speak out but even then I think Nadia is so thick skinned it would be like water off a ducks back...she’ll just do that thing she always does...open her mouth really wide and laugh her bloody head off!

Im surprised the SUn or the Daily Fail arent picking up on this
it is outrageous!

Reactions: 12

Llamaramma

Is Mark a Real Man, he ponses round his kitchen with a camera gwaffing at Every f*cking little thing! He didn't even bother to offer to carry nanny Di's carrier bag, that looked heavy, after collecting her from the train station.

Put the camera Down and do Something Manly you cretin!!!! What an ejit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched a bit of GFH. Mark's mowed the lawn and Nadia comes out and says "that's great, Maddie can have her friends over" SORRY BUT WHAT!?!?! Is she just not getting it? How thick can you be? So infuriating that they think they can bend the rules and then have the audacity to preach to people to stay in! There's many teenagers out there that can't see thier friends just get over it and get on with it!!! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I just went and had a look at the comments on their recent home time - seems Mark is heavily censoring them again. What annoys me about Mark is that whenever ANYONE has an opinion or pulls them up he calls them a troll, or that they are virtual signalling. He is rude, some of these people have probably followed them from the start but as soon as they say one thing that doesn't arse lick him he is really aggressive in his tone. Why doesn't he just turn off comments?

Edited to say pressed through play and noticed Mark staring into the camera vlogging when he is driving? I can't abide that. "Oh I let 4 children cross" I am surprised you saw them Mark while you're vlogging and driving at the same time! What an idiot! Also, how dare Nadia put on the croc tears talking about people still about walking the streets and people going to work and then Mark goes into London unnecessarily to take photos!

Last edited:
  • Angry
So true!

I actually feel sorry for the girls, every time they enter the kitchen they have a camera shoved in their face. It is their home where they should feel comfortable and happy instead I bet they are constantly worried about how they look incase they happen to get filmed. They can't even eat without Mark screaming and filming.
They are so worried (not worried) about the subs mental health that they forget about the 2 young girls sitting right in front of them. I couldn't imagine having my whole life on camera at thier age. It's a good thing they don't go to school because they would get a hard time from the horrible kids. I really do feel for them. What really used to get my back up is when Mark would say they didn't want to be filmed and then proceeded to have them in the shot! 😠.

If they say the subs help THEM as much as they help the subs then why feel the need to charge £1.99 per month? You're either doing it out of love or you are doing it for money, which one is is it N & M??

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Reply from one of the groupies 🙄 they follow the mantra of them needing the money for the costs of food/editing....such sheep 🙄
And this is another reason I feel they are manipulative they do not explain to their viewers about how they are really earning from youtube. Also, when they plug the channel they never mention that it can't be viewed on an iPad - they should refund those who have paid but can't view.

Sabbie

VIP Member
The culture in Arabic homes is generally to be spotlessly clean. Brits are far dirtier when it comes to their homes. 🤷‍♀️

Dina’s home looks clean and tidy. Nanny Di’s looks like a filthy pit, as does Mark’s special wanking work room and literally anywhere where Mark has been in the house is left in a shit tip. They all have messy personality traits and nothing to do with culture.

• Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
So the greedy buggers have now realised not to put "kids" in the title of the cookery vlog and it is now for "everyone" so that comments can be activated.

• Angry
  • Wow

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Watching the vlogs I can see now why Julia doesn't get along with nadia.

Also maddie is so boring, we get it you're a depressed misunderstood teenager who the world doesnt understand. 🙄🙄

For someone who is supposed to be a tv producer he ain't got a scooby on what "the people" want. I'm not a producer but I'll help you out a bit Mark;

Things they want:
1. Entertainment
2. Interesting and informed topics

Things they don't want:
1. Stupid faces
2. Shout outs to "happy mummy"
3. sweating and heavy breathing
4. Caressing a chicken like you're in a Diet Coke advert
5. Bad singing, especially when one* doesn't know the words
6. The over use of the word "one" when referring to yourself. For the love of god just say I!
7. Shoving cameras in dogs crates when they are growling
8. Putting scary masks on and scaring people, and then replaying it 10 times just in case it didn't annoy us enough the first time.
9. Talking about that time you and Fred jumped over that fence and ran away from a goat. Guess what, no one cares.
10. Constant fluffing of hair. TIP: do it before the camera starts rolling
12. Again, stupid faces

I'll stop now, you can have those ones for free Mark 😉

Yes!!! Dawn that was her name! God bless your memory 😂 🙏
Where is Dawn Harvey these days? Is she still commenting on vlogs?
And Zoe was there too?
I don't remember her being there 🤔 she's got a face you'd love too... yakno
How did I not pick up on her being there. Not as clued up on them as I thought am I 😂 I'll hand back my #1 stalker 🏆😂 could actually give it to ZoZo 😉😏 she's got that one covered #bestieswithnadiasawalhaoffthetelly
😂 hilarious. Zo defo wins that one hands down. Oh she was definitely there alright, I remember the cringe "bants" that goes on between them. Zoe genuinely thinks they are friends yet Nadia knows they aren't but goes along with it because let's face it, judging by the scam she is trying to pull off she's a pretty disingenuous person. I've heard Dawn's name mentioned on the lives once or twice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
I FEEL SICK!!! I just watched her doing todays live How are you feeling..she’s frying some chicken and as she’s talking @7.20 min a bug crawled up from her chest onto her neck and disappeared behind her neck...she then goes to the chicken leaning over it...the bug might have dropped in the chicken or ended up in the nest on her head..could be the reason she can’t keep her hands out of that bloody hair of hers...
UNBELIEVABLE!,,
Also...he’s in the back & sneezes very loudly but only puts his head down...PIGS!

• Wow
  • Sick

No one

VIP Member
She’s
In the comments of today’s Instagram post by Loose Women 🤣🤣
@Patsy was that in the post where they were being stupid with a hoover?

I’d like Nadia & Mark to read this they seriously need to get in the real world..living your life behind the camera is not normal..take notice of your children..stop this begging for money from there deluded subs that think there family members..Neither Nadia or Mark have any idea of the true extent of coronavirus even if he thinks he knows everything about it..my sister has 2 teenage kids that are currently at home on there own because myself & parents can’t be with them as my sister is an ITU nurse in the midst of trying to keep people alive & what she’s seeing at the moment is heartbreaking..she has to do it & we’re proud even if she is about to crack.
SORRY IF THIS BORES U BUT ITS REALITY

Last edited:

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
There is a thread on the site mumsnet called "my husband is obsessed with being a social media influencer" and someone has asked them if they are Nadia Sawalha posting.😂

Thanks for using my thread title suggestion guys🥰
I was wondering about the colour changes as well. Never saw yellow icons next to members before.
And another thing, are subscribers to other YT channels this blind and constantly spewing undeserved compliments? I have never seen anything like this. Is it possible that they've paid for these subscribers somehow? They just don't seem real. Can they be that stupid🤔
I think Michelle could be using contacts or setting up accounts to post complimentary comments to munipulate the way viewers think- if you click on the name of the person/sub commenting it shows you their last few comments in videos, some don't have any indicating new accounts and some have only commented on their channel which again looks slightly suspicious and setup.

Last edited:
  • Haha

No one

VIP Member
Manky is getting slated in the comments tonight! ‘Everybody listened to the government apart from u’..he obviously thinks he’s an exception to go walking in London. Then someone else said it clearly wasn’t essential travel!! It was the supermarket comment that made me laugh. He went in with blue gloves on touched stuff then still had them on back in the car touching everything😆so he clearly knows everything about the coronavirus!!

347C1A0F-F94E-49DF-A171-8FFD4F0BC558.jpeg

She said about him being the only one not listening!

CB99F836-50E9-4FAC-9A5C-7F5395186604.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

No one

VIP Member
Can we comment in live chat? Now what shall I say🦟🦟🦟

Seriously all she does is scratch herself..there probably wriggling all over her body he eats them off her to get his protein as she doesn’t let him eat anything else😋SORRY😝

1FF53FDD-2592-494A-8EC4-AABEF3052AFE.jpeg

Another £10 in there pocket..these members must have plenty of money🤔

4601024A-E0F3-4606-8A21-DD0AC28744EF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

No one

VIP Member
They don't even stay in which is the ironic thing!
Maddies boyfriend comes round too..I don’t know how Nadia can sit threes & fake cry when they get in the car to go to cp park with the dogs..it’s not essential travel & then invite other people that aren’t living there in. But then my names Nadia sawalha & I seem to do whatever I want
Practice what u preach u silly bitch

Last edited: