Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see this on YouTube where all the British youtubers got together to do this video.
You won't find them two idiots on it
They aren't even touching the sides compared to all the other Youtubers in this video

Reactions: 4
Screenshot these and most of the comments have been deleted now. Just like Mark I feel it my "duty" to document.😂🤣🧐

20200331_121617.jpg

20200331_121321.jpg
20200331_121409.jpg
20200331_121525.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
“ I am a documentary photographer and film maker” - no mate , you are an unemployable with delusions and a cheap camera.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“ I am a documentary photographer and film maker” - no mate , you are an unemployable with delusions and a cheap camera.....
Exactly what I said in my head when I read his comment.

So Mark is walking around London and says "no one is here, so that means everyone has listened to the government"....yeah apart from you Mark.
Then later on he says along the lines of "Kiki has headed back, she's got scared". I tell you if my husband took my kids into London during this crisis I'd be furious ...thankfully my husband wouldn't put our kids in danger or scare them like that.
Mark had no reason to take them into London during the lock down, he is NOT a reporter he is an unemployed nobody who THINKS he is a somebody.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Its his job??? wtf does he think he is an official government photographer! Bullshit, he hsnt got a job otherwise he wouldnt be on bloody YT all day and night - I really dont like him at all - and N thinks he's catch! shes deluded as well - urg cant see anyone would be interested in him - to conceited, selfish & opinionated

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nadia does think he is a catch but in a few of the lives recently she looks embarrassed by him. He makes me feel sick, unwashed and smarmy. He definitely lives in a dream world and seems to invent stories about himself to big himself up.

Reactions: 10
Its his job??? wtf does he think he is an official government photographer! Bullshit, he hsnt got a job otherwise he wouldnt be on bloody YT all day and night - I really dont like him at all - and N thinks he's catch! shes deluded as well - urg cant see anyone would be interested in him - to conceited, selfish & opinionated
What about all the other documentary photographers & film makers (I mean like proper ones:) who would have loved to capture London at this Historic time..they would all love to do so...but they took heed of the advice to stay home to protect their country...I hope he feels ashamed of himself and that people remind him of this in years to come.

View attachment 101849
What fundraiser? There pockets more like🤔

She threw her head forward showing us her white hair on a live Instagram..telling us there’s going to be a vlog tonight..I was worried what might hit the screen 😂🦟
Ewww.. I can't even eat food anymore, at same time as reading about these two dirty twunts.. Stomach turning🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ewww.. I can't even eat food anymore, at same time as reading about these two dirty twunts.. Stomach turning🤢🤢🤢
I know right, I'm the same
I had a rib of hair on my chest last night and I jumped thinking it was what she had crawling all over her 🤢 I just can't unsee it now.
I'm really surprised more people didn't pick up on it in the comments.
Maybe the subs saw it but don't want to speak out if turn because of him blocking them.

I had a watch of their live to see if he mentions the latest comments.
He didn't but this comment had me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

20200331_153601.jpg

Of course little shy and timid 😏 ZoZo replied with

20200331_153633.jpg

Poor ZoZo eh 🙄
Have any of you ever noticed before that she types like Nadia . Like this . There's always . Spaces before ? And ! After ! Each . Punctuation . They . Make ! In . A . Sentence .
Coincidence ? ? ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The people who are paying their £1.99 jump on any comment outing Mark they talk such tit too they sound completely deluded. Makes Mark and Nadia look like cult leaders. Does she not realise this is why she isn't getting proper decent work, N said she has reached out to ITV so many times over the years for work but they've rejected her.

I caught that bit of the LIVE and heard his shout out but switched off so didn't see any of the comments. Feels so creepy.

Some of the paying subs are making excuses for Mark going out to take photos of London. "He is a film maker". "It is his job" He has not been paid to do it and he isn't a journalist therefore, it was an unnecessary trip.

Some of your comments on here lately make me cry laughing...IMHO saying she jumped up thinking she had the same thing as N crawling on her...NO One saying N threw her head forward to show the grey..was worried what might hit the screen..🕷😂😂😂..soo funny!

And a prize for the sub who said let’s pretend our names are Zoe Agnew..let’s hope Zoe read that the big creep!

I know...for a long time I’ve known not to watch that grubby pair if I’m eating anything...but yesterday I clearly wasn’t thinking because I was eating a really nice lunch when I watched and saw the bloody bug crawling up her body in a cooking segment...She’s the best thing for helping you lose weight I can tell you..

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wish they didn’t have the ability to mute people😏I have plenty to comment on! Zoe is trying to be a Nadia wannabe.. I find that creepy & weird when people start acting & dressing the same way as someone..well I was going to say famous! They must lead a sad life to want to trawl round after Nadia!!

A less than 2 minute live on Instagram just to tells how she can’t stop eating😳find something to do..clean out the bugs from your house..hang up your clothes..clean your house properly..there’s a few ideas🤣

2D3063ED-0219-410A-AD54-F2CE19799780.jpeg

This one is a weirdo superfan..they big her up on Instagram she has MH issues

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish they didn’t have the ability to mute people😏I have plenty to comment on! Zoe is trying to be a Nadia wannabe.. I find that creepy & weird when people start acting & dressing the same way as someone..well I was going to say famous! They must lead a sad life to want to trawl round after Nadia!!

A less than 2 minute live on Instagram just to tells how she can’t stop eating😳find something to do..clean out the bugs from your house..hang up your clothes..clean your house properly..there’s a few ideas🤣

View attachment 102142
This one is a weirdo superfan..they big her up on Instagram she has MH issues
Aargh the things we would say if we weren’t blocked...like the truth!.. This pathetic person Lior no doubt believes M & N will be there for her in any crises that might befall her..WRONG!

Does she really have nothing else to do other than be on YouTube & Instagram live😏she obviously doesn’t get sick of her own voice
Bet she hasn’t done her many food cupboards

I saw the sickly reply from the member about the shout out. Most of the members are very obsessed...Nadia and Mark put so much out about their girls and yet don't seem to be concerned about some of the people following them.

Nadia is a compulsive liar, so the recent live she mentions she ate a whole bag of digestives, then says I am not going to eat anything today I've been really good so far and then Marks comments she already smells like biscuits so she confesses she's already eaten a rock cake. It's as if lying is so natural to her. She then always comments about her mum never allowing her to eat junk food as a kid...but uploads a photos of herself as little girl eating a bag of crisps. Then she mentions her mum ALWAYS cooked from scratch....yes Nadia, most people did back then. She also says Dina is a teacher, Dina is an art teaching ASSISTANT. Stop lying about everything Nadia!

Another thing that annoys me is the way Nadia pronounces Chocolate and digestive biscuits oh and COVID. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It'll be interesting to see the vlog that he was filming when the creature crawled up her chest just to see if it did go into her hair or into the chicken 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I saw the sickly reply from the member about the shout out. Most of the members are very obsessed...Nadia and Mark put so much out about their girls and yet don't seem to be concerned about some of the people following them.

Nadia is a compulsive liar, so the recent live she mentions she ate a whole bag of digestives, then says I am not going to eat anything today I've been really good so far and then Marks comments she already smells like biscuits so she confesses she's already eaten a rock cake. It's as if lying is so natural to her. She then always comments about her mum never allowing her to eat junk food as a kid...but uploads a photos of herself as little girl eating a bag of crisps. Then she mentions her mum ALWAYS cooked from scratch....yes Nadia, most people did back then. She also says Dina is a teacher, Dina is an art teaching ASSISTANT. Stop lying about everything Nadia!

Another thing that annoys me is the way Nadia pronounces Chocolate and digestive biscuits oh and COVID. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

ive always been concerned about the coverage of their girls as lets face it there are some strange people out there & they take far to many risks about their movements, where they live and her parents and Nanny DI live
Mankyman has missed his calling as a broadcaster journo, if he hasnt made it by n hes not going to, far to much competition out there - he wouldnt stand a chance with professionals of today - hes spent most of his adult live yearning for his drunken wild days

Reactions: 9

Bloody hell you’ve just pointed out everything that pisses me off about her as well.
Compulsive liar..comes VERY easy to her I’ve noticed that for a while..even to her own family.
Saw that photo of her eating crisps as a kid thought the same...but then she’s a liar so why did we ever believe the things she said about her own mother...all mothers did cook from scratch they didn’t go out to work and they didn’t have McDonald’s like you NADIA!!!!
She says Choc-lit...so annoying..
And yep I found that info on Dina too..art teaching assistant for tiny little children...prob part time..
All these bad things we know to be true about N and yet she thinks of herself as someone special in the world. When I hear her say she’s a rescuer dear lord its other people who need rescuing from her....she’s just one big- headed lying phoney.
I wonder what being a rescuer means in her lying head...because she’s bloody hopeless at everything most people do without thinking. She’s too scared to drive..says she isn’t brave enough to help the sick...she can’t cope opening mail so leaves it for others...you wouldn’t call on her for advice on running the home...THATS FOR SURE...doesn’t do a tap in the garden..the list is bloody endless of the things she doesn’t do considering she’s a rescuer🤨😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.