Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Di is in her late 60s? It actually worries me that he scares her the way he does, she could have a heart attack. I think it is really wrong. I can't imagine doing that to anyone in my family who was almost 70. It isn't even funny to watch. My mother-in-law is 70ish and my kids; my eldest being around Kiki's age, look after her, makes sure she is okay, hug her etc they don't sit there taking the piss out of her and being mean. He comments that she likes it but does she? She looks hurt and he has mentioned many times she cries sometimes when they have a go at her. No one is that resilient when they have someone constantly putting them down, every time he has seen her during the vlogs he has mentioned her hair cut and how big her forehead supposedly is. Why would he want to continually embarrass her? Nadia keeps calling Di elderly but she isn't actually that much older than Nadia. None of them seem to have any respect for one another as a family. Don't get me wrong I have loads of banter with my family but Mark seems to overstep things and Nadia and Maddie come across as so spiteful. I used to really like them but I just think don't they are nice people anymore and this is perhaps one of the very reasons people avoid Mark and he claims he hasn't any friends because he is so socially inept.

Marks's replies to comments also show how arrogant he is. He now reckons he can see when people join youtube. My youtube account is locked down by my privacy settings so he won't see that from all accounts such as mine. In fact I will need to test if he can actually see when peoples accounts were set up. Mark certainly thinks all his subs are clueless and that he is the facebook oracle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is Mark a Real Man, he ponses round his kitchen with a camera gwaffing at Every f*cking little thing! He didn't even bother to offer to carry nanny Di's carrier bag, that looked heavy, after collecting her from the train station.

Put the camera Down and do Something Manly you cretin!!!! What an ejit.

• Heart
  • Haha
I hope the paying members see his comment about trolls, and see quite a few of them have left comments saying Nanny Di was treated like 💩
Ergo... He's calling THEM trolls!

@No one I didn't see your comment earlier when I was scrolling. I reckon you've been muted but I'll go look again to make sure.
BBDDDDA2-6DCC-44D2-ACC8-65AFB117DD11.jpeg

@IMHO It was in another persons comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is Mark a Real Man, he ponses round his kitchen with a camera gwaffing at Every f*cking little thing! He didn't even bother to offer to carry nanny Di's carrier bag, that looked heavy, after collecting her from the train station.

Put the camera Down and do Something Manly you cretin!!!! What an ejit.
So true!

I actually feel sorry for the girls, every time they enter the kitchen they have a camera shoved in their face. It is their home where they should feel comfortable and happy instead I bet they are constantly worried about how they look incase they happen to get filmed. They can't even eat without Mark screaming and filming.

Reactions: 8
So true!

I actually feel sorry for the girls, every time they enter the kitchen they have a camera shoved in their face. It is their home where they should feel comfortable and happy instead I bet they are constantly worried about how they look incase they happen to get filmed. They can't even eat without Mark screaming and filming.
They are so worried (not worried) about the subs mental health that they forget about the 2 young girls sitting right in front of them. I couldn't imagine having my whole life on camera at thier age. It's a good thing they don't go to school because they would get a hard time from the horrible kids. I really do feel for them. What really used to get my back up is when Mark would say they didn't want to be filmed and then proceeded to have them in the shot! 😠.

If they say the subs help THEM as much as they help the subs then why feel the need to charge £1.99 per month? You're either doing it out of love or you are doing it for money, which one is is it N & M??

• Heart
I'm just waiting for the next live where they try and explain away all the "troll" comments in that vlog.
Will they sit Di in front of the camera to read a written statement about how she loves to be disrespected?
Will Nadia catch her breath... hold her chest... try not to cry.. while she explains why She's been a witch to Di?
Will Mark say Awhh sweetheart...
Will Nadia say No it's ok.. I'm ok... 😭

I mean it'll be a BAFTA performance from them whatever way it's played out!!
And the subs will lick their arses once again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently Mark knows who the "trolls" are and who just has an opinion. The way he finds out about subs, which he thinks no one else knows about is...on his phone he looks at the comment and presses the person's icon...this brings up their last three comments. Any person can do this. Not just him. Try it. SO, if the person has typed two previous comments offering a differing opinion to them on their page they are a troll! So write two nice comments then your feedback on the third, that will confuse FBI Mr know it all Mark!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’ve suddenly started saying at the beginning of the medical vlogs were not professionals were just giving our own opinions
Maybe they should take a long hard look at themselves before passing judgment on other vunerable people

Stacey Solomon was doing a quiz thing on insta stories & the question was who is your favourite YouTuber..Nadia clearly DIDN’T get her vote🤣🤣

I looked for your comment. There's nothing showing for me after Nadia's one. You've been muted 😂
@IMHO how rude of them😝they don’t like people’s opinions unless there in agreement with them

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You're comments aren't visible anymore. I did see the one where he replied to you last night but that one isn't to be found now.
And the reply you put on Nadias comment I can't see it either, I know it's there because you took the screen shot. But when I look there is nothing after Nadia's comment.

I was having a look at his YT Channel
This is it...
I've cropped the comments out of it, because it shows he's replies to me, not just the last 3 comments he made which is Intresting.
You can clearly see where it is he "finds out" if it's a new channel. That took a lot of detective work didn't it 😂
Mr FBI himself 🙄

20200319_151341.jpg

Reactions: 2
You're comments aren't visible anymore. I did see the one where he replied to you last night but that one isn't to be found now.
And the reply you put on Nadias comment I can't see it either, I know it's there because you took the screen shot. But when I look there is nothing after Nadia's comment.

I was having a look at his YT Channel
This is it...
I've cropped the comments out of it, because it shows he's replies to me, not just the last 3 comments he made which is Intresting.
You can clearly see where it is he "finds out" if it's a new channel. That took a lot of detective work didn't it 😂
Mr FBI himself 🙄

View attachment 97517
@IMHO I laughed when he told me to sling my hook I don’t ever comment on vlogs erm yes Manky Mark I do I just changed my pic & name🤣🤣time to change my name then👅he has no content on dog house so they just use it to be rude to people

🥳Shock horror we haven’t had any content for 17hours🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I see 3 replies on the original post. How many do you see.

Took a screen shot
20200319_152600.jpg

You're not on there at all. Last one is Nadia saying this...

20200319_152621.jpg

Your comment should be after that?
You'll see it, but no one else can 🙂

@IMHO I laughed when he told me to sling my hook I don’t ever comment on vlogs erm yes Manky Mark I do I just changed my pic & name🤣🤣time to change my name then👅he has no content on dog house so they just use it to be rude to people

🥳Shock horror we haven’t had any content for 17hours🥳

I don't think changing your name works. I think you'd still be muted. If it does work let me know!! I'll be changing mine 😂

Reactions: 1
083264FB-2508-4CBF-8013-1D7C3A778607.png
B21FB4A6-C3EC-411D-928C-F3FFCBCD10CF.jpeg

2DC22820-0803-40A2-8C59-56C14288A755.png
30085659-50BF-41BD-8362-04C31586D1A3.jpeg

My post disappeared..no manners in asking me before removing it. No offensive content😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yup you are the only one able to see it on that thread.

Reactions: 1
How do I know if I’ve been muted? I’m not sure how YouTube works!
U lot have bought the witch out in me🤣
While signed in write a comment on their video... the log out there are three bars above the comment section click on newest comments first or just look for your comment if you can't see it you're muted. Changing your name using the same email doesn't work. You'd need an alternative email now to be visible.

Just seen this...perhaps we should tell them there is already a forum/thread on them! 😂😉
20200319_154247.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
While signed in write a comment on their video... the log out there are three bars above the comment section click on newest comments first or just look for your comment if you can't see it you're muted.

Just seen this...perhaps we should tell them there is already a forum/thread on them! 😂😉View attachment 97531
Let’s join😎

6953844D-1C2B-4409-AC0C-BD3831E3226B.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.