Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katt219

Is it just me or have they really changed, especially Mark, since last year? I used to actually enjoy watching them but now he just makes my skin crawl....

Reactions: 13

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
View attachment 95901
Ladyb thought she would send me another lovely reply😝
No way has this been written by a regular sub...if it was I hope they’ve been paid handsomely...They’ve mentioned every topic N&M cover. Its nothing more than an advert for their vlog.

Just how low can Nadia get. Watched first half of a live today were she’s trying to be more upbeat (re coronavirus...again)
She said to the subs she doesn’t know how she would have coped throughout it all if it wasn’t for them...That’s a disgraceful thing to say knowing very well many of those subs have nobody in their lives and Nadia’s surrounded by people. But that’s how far she’s prepared to go by trying to fool the subs into believing they’re important in her life.
She also said how fortunate and blessed she is living next door to her parents. And how since her father’s recent health problems she’s lucky she doesn’t have to travel to see him. I always think of Julia (who lives in Bath) when she says that, it’s like the biggest dig she can make back at her. I actually think Nadia is a horrible spiteful person.

Last edited:

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
I think I’ve been muted in YouTube😝

I thought the same thing she looks so dirty & unkempt she obviously doesn’t give a toss what she looks like🙈the loyal subs are just a bunch of mugs😝
Her finger nails are rotten....how do they get so grubby it’s not like she does any gardening in fact she does bugger all apart from fanny about in the kitchen...the very place were she should have clean nails...she really is a dirty cow!

In last nights live someone sent money for them to get a pizza! Wtf! Id be mortified if ppl felt they had to send me money like that! They have absolutely no shame 🤦‍♀️
It just shows how desperately sad some people must be...these people will be mentally challenged and on low incomes sending money to Nadia coz ‘she’s off the telly. M&N know perfectly well what type of people they appeal too and are taking full advantage of them....l see it as a scam...They need locking up!

Last edited:
  • Angry
First post on here....forgive me this may take a while, I've got a lot I need to get off my chest about these 2.

So let's take it way back (Nadia and Kaye days) I was a big fan of this family. Then recently it all started changing, their content started getting boring and slightly irritating. There were more and more 'lives' and I grew bored of the 'shout outs', I mean who even says shout outs these days anyway, so embarrassing and cringey! I also noticed Nadia started to get her ITV head on (you know, the one where presenters talk to the viewers like they are 5) and would come out with utter bull trying to pull the wool over people's eyes, making promises they can't keep (some examples; begging people to sponsor her £5 or more for the trek and promising to cook at people's houses and trek footage - still no footage and not mentioned the "lucky" person that won the raffle, begging to get to 50k subscribers and promising Mark and Nanny Di to do a sky dive - changed it last min to, actually they will do it in a stimulator instead!? Yeah because that's the same isn't 🙄 I could go on but I won't) Then came the £1.99 charge, which I wouldn't have a problem with but in every upload since all they bang on about is the new Sunday Show, then have the audacity to say that everything stays the same on the normal channel? Yes Nadia, because the 23 minute vlog that you just uploaded which contained 20 minutes of plugging the Sunday Show is really the same isn't it, yeaahhh suuurree!!! But my biggest problem of all is how they get away with manipulating their loyal subs who have given them this platform in the first place (might I add to go on to do PAID podcasts, PAID ads, PAID product ads and been gifted FREE stuff) to then pay £1.99 for their content. And I say their content and not "extra" content as they like to call it, because they've manipulated thier subs to think that their channel couldn't continue without making money this way from it. Acting like YouTube is a legal requirement, and they must continue with it! How about put less crap content out and go back to basics and earn subscribers the right way instead of conning vulnerable people out of their cash. Or if that don't work then get a proper job you lazy beggers. It's disgusting and personally I think they should honestly be ashamed of themselves. One of the subs I spoke to is paying it but can't watch the Sunday Show and still paying it anyway!! They were not the only sub to do that either, I mean how utterly ridiculous is that. Makes me so angry, Nadia and Mark are fully aware of this too and no mention of any refunds willing to be given. When I wrote a comment calling them out on all of this I was muted. DISGRACEFUL!!!!!!

Anyway I'm sure you've probably guessed by now I'm no longer one of their loyal subscribers, and Nadia and Mark if you're reading this I'd go back to the drawing board if I were you....

• Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
I laughed at a remark Nadia made about how sorry for maddie she felt as she was distraught when he put the UK into lockdown as she wouldn’t be able to go out!!
Er hello none of us can go out..Maddie even ranted in her insta stories about people going out so now there not
It's okay because Maddie's boyfriend was there four days ago and I am sure has been there since. So much for stopping the spread and protecting the elderly. Guess what MaddieMadds? The elderly in your family grew up during the war, so if you want to complain about staying in with the internet, food, and anything you could possibly wish for remember those elderly that had virtually nothing and lived through the blitz as kids. Geezuz. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12

Jax04

Chatty Member
so nanny di has gone back home, how ridiculous and unsurprising is that? shes incredibly stubborn and v hard work, but im guessing she’d rather risk getting the virus than live another minute in the youtube house from hell! i think id risk the same tbh, probs more germs in that house than on the london trains anyway 🤷‍♀️😂
I suppose she’l have to return at some point....which will put an even bigger strain on hers and nadias relationship i reckon.

Side note....does nadia have nits? The constant head scratching is concerning me 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Jax04

Chatty Member
Thats cos he thinks hes above the rules thats why, what with him being a genius, master photographer and expert director, obviously he just HAS to report from the frontlines, im surprised the bbc arnt banging his door down to report for them tbh 🤔

I really cant stand the manipulativeness of them both, i do think hes the mastermind behind it all, nadia worships him and is way too afraid of upsetting him to say no to begging and taking advantage of ppl....what an utter embarrassment they have become.

• Haha
  • Heart

No one

VIP Member
They are scared of Maddie they walk on eggshells around her.

They aren't sticking to government guidelines they drive to take their dogs for their walks, they go out for non essentials i.e newspapers all the time, they have Maddie's friends round and they've somehow got priority to Ocado shopping deliveries? How are they doing that have they listed as vulnerable?
It makes me cross I’ve hade to wait a month for my online shop & it’s still not here for another 10 days! She was going on in one of the vlogs that she couldn’t get a slot as there weren’t any & suddenly she has one. She’s definitely not classed as vunerable😠

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
They are scared of Maddie they walk on eggshells around her.

They aren't sticking to government guidelines they drive to take their dogs for their walks, they go out for non essentials i.e newspapers all the time, they have Maddie's friends round and they've somehow got priority to Ocado shopping deliveries? How are they doing that have they listed as vulnerable?

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She put up a post on instagram about women leaders doing a better job than Boris which really got a lot of people's backs up. Funny how's she's now removed it.
They are doing a LIVE at 11pm!! Why? Definitely trying to attract international subs.

I can't listen to Maddie's stuff it is SO dreary and monotone. She never smiles but does this strange thing with her eyes in the same way Amy Winehouse did but it really doesn't work for Maddie.

Last edited:

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
The constantly plugging Maddie is embarrassing. She sang on the NHS Mariah Carey song and was so grim. Everyone was upbeat but she was just dreary. She has no personality. They're doing another LIVE now and receiving more donations for themselves . Someone wrote "people want to help" . Help with what? Mark has said several times they are comfortably well off so why are people assuming they need cash? I get the impression they are just very greedy people...I don't believe Nadia earns a huge amount from LW but she's a spender and can't live within her means and begging for donations just makes me more convinced that Mark doesn't have any income.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I did not delete my posts.
Nadia sure is pissed at me though. She called me a douchebag. She has me confused with her husband.

• Haha

Patsy

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed that when they talk about how difficult it is for children/teens right now, they mention Maddie every single time, rarely saying poor Kiki’s name.

• Sad