Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4AF9DAF2-A6F0-4A49-BFA8-42BFE9632093.jpeg

What fundraiser? There pockets more like🤔

🤣 let’s see if they respond.
She threw her head forward showing us her white hair on a live Instagram..telling us there’s going to be a vlog tonight..I was worried what might hit the screen 😂🦟

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I just saw it too!! 😂😂
We all need to give it a thumbs up
Get it boosted up to the top of the comments 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

20200330_222503.jpg

Reactions: 4
Can we comment in live chat? Now what shall I say🦟🦟🦟

Seriously all she does is scratch herself..there probably wriggling all over her body he eats them off her to get his protein as she doesn’t let him eat anything else😋SORRY😝

1FF53FDD-2592-494A-8EC4-AABEF3052AFE.jpeg

Another £10 in there pocket..these members must have plenty of money🤔

4601024A-E0F3-4606-8A21-DD0AC28744EF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Cor no wonder they keep doing lives, they've literally got money being thrown at them. Like hell Nanny Di will see that £10 or be brought a new book!

I've seen this sub get a few messages read out before. Wow they really know how to work them don't they 🤑

Reactions: 5
So the vlog that is now up is pre lockdown..talk about stretch these vlogs out that’s about 10 days ago🙄

See he only replies to his members..got to keep arselicking them I suppose👅

And he still has that same hoodie on🤮surely it’s time for a wash

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Their vlogs are confusing, they film a live and film a vlog at the same time...it is total obsession and they have an addiction to it all. They have to set that chat up to accept donations, they're going on like they don't know what it is. It is totally shameful.

Reactions: 6
Manky is getting slated in the comments tonight! ‘Everybody listened to the government apart from u’..he obviously thinks he’s an exception to go walking in London. Then someone else said it clearly wasn’t essential travel!! It was the supermarket comment that made me laugh. He went in with blue gloves on touched stuff then still had them on back in the car touching everything😆so he clearly knows everything about the coronavirus!!

347C1A0F-F94E-49DF-A171-8FFD4F0BC558.jpeg

She said about him being the only one not listening!

CB99F836-50E9-4FAC-9A5C-7F5395186604.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did you see in the comments when he said "MY city" my god how entitled is he. It's not YOUR city Mark 🙄. Also the "I can't believe others aren't taking photos and videos" of London whilst on lockdown, funnily enough Mark we are all meant to be staying at home? That might be a clue! And yes that does include you too.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They are so self absorbed....they don't see anything wrong with what they say or do. Youtube is all about them , they could give a stuff about any subs. They only interested if the subs are licking their asses or giving them info they are desperate to hear. The fact that they take money from the subs is gross, I hope they show us proof going to NHS charity. This describes them to a T. :Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
MY city...who the hell does he think he actually is? Wow. What makes me laugh is when the subs say the photos and vlog were taken/filmed before the lockdown...We were advised prior to the official lockdown to stay at home hence why London is deserted as shown in his photos. He then rushed out to film how deserted it was. They keep saying they are in isolation but they have not stopped going out.

Manky is getting slated in the comments tonight! ‘Everybody listened to the government apart from u’..he obviously thinks he’s an exception to go walking in London. Then someone else said it clearly wasn’t essential travel!! It was the supermarket comment that made me laugh. He went in with blue gloves on touched stuff then still had them on back in the car touching everything😆so he clearly knows everything about the coronavirus!!

View attachment 101894
She said about him being the only one not listening!

View attachment 101899
He is busy deleting all the comments tonight. He must just sit there staring at the notifications on his phone...greasy weasel that he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
I cant get over the fact that ppl are sending money left right and centre...it shouldnt be allowed! Its shameful that theyre taking advantage of ppl like this, its just pure greed 😡
Manky mark gets more obsessed with youtube everyday, he cant stand his face not being on screen 24/7 and god forbid any one criticises him, thats when you see his true colours....mark the narc! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cant get over the fact that ppl are sending money left right and centre...it shouldnt be allowed! Its shameful that theyre taking advantage of ppl like this, its just pure greed 😡
Manky mark gets more obsessed with youtube everyday, he cant stand his face not being on screen 24/7 and god forbid any one criticises him, thats when you see his true colours....mark the narc! 😂

where i live police are now stoppin g cars and asking why they are out and is it an essential journey. Going into Londn to take photos is not esssential, he can be reported to the local police and they will send him home, he is not a war photographer!!

as for the money, well words fail me - that too needs reporting to YT

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thats cos he thinks hes above the rules thats why, what with him being a genius, master photographer and expert director, obviously he just HAS to report from the frontlines, im surprised the bbc arnt banging his door down to report for them tbh 🤔

I really cant stand the manipulativeness of them both, i do think hes the mastermind behind it all, nadia worships him and is way too afraid of upsetting him to say no to begging and taking advantage of ppl....what an utter embarrassment they have become.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't make my mind up who's the bigger manipulator? 🤔 I think I sway more to Nadia because she's the one who says things and then never follows through with anything. She also constantly contradicts herself. Mark is annoying and is getting a big ego but sometimes he comes across way more genuine than Nadia. Also Nadia's bad acting gives the game away a lot of the time.

I love the way he replys to some of the negative messages, leaves them up for an hour and then deletes them. If he was hard enough he'd just leave them up.....in comes McDonald Farmer guy accusing the subs of deleting thier own messages because thier scared of big bad Mark's response 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They respond to, but then remove comments which they do not like but have left the comment about the bug on Nadia’s chest 🤨

Reactions: 2
MY city...who the hell does he think he actually is? Wow. What makes me laugh is when the subs say the photos and vlog were taken/filmed before the lockdown...We were advised prior to the official lockdown to stay at home hence why London is deserted as shown in his photos. He then rushed out to film how deserted it was. They keep saying they are in isolation but they have not stopped going out.

EXACTLY! The whole reason we were put on lockdown is because people like him wouldn’t adhere to the stay home policy!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yep they reply then delete...then mute. Michelle has replied to a comment so she is prowling the comment section. The comments look ridiculous, anyone viewing as a new sub would surely think the channel is running a cult...96k subs, only 6k watching and only 85 comments all arse licking. Looks suspicious!
People are commenting that Mark didn't need to go out and paying members are jumping in defending Mark with comments such as "it was when we were "allowed" to go out" 🙄 Are some people really that idiotic...the streets are bare which gives a slight indication it was when we were advised to stay home!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh no hes defo the brains behind all this, hes absolutely obsessed.
Yeh the lock down was in full swing when he was wondering around the streets....hes so full of his own importance that hes quite happy to put himself and the girls at risk....numpty that he is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.