Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of their subs has suggested they get an MBE for what they have been doing to keep people’s spirits up........and another one has seconded it...... I don’t know whether to laugh or cry...
Just shows the mentality of their sheeple. :rolleyes:

Here's someone who got an MBE this year:
Sanam Naraghi Anderlini, Co-Founder and Executive Director, International Civil Society Action Network. For services to International peacebuilding and Women's Rights.

MARK and Nads, two filthy piglets, for whining and bitching through this whole lock down and taking money from people who have probably lost their jobs right now. Yeh. They really deserve to be recognised. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed that when they talk about how difficult it is for children/teens right now, they mention Maddie every single time, rarely saying poor Kiki’s name.
That’s because she drinks & smokes weed & they can’t let her do it there as it will ruin there image!!

• Haha
Ohh and in relation to the Nanny Di compilation. I would rather give the views to the original poster of the video. AKA Gaby Roos.
Them doing a reaction is only for their benefit. They probably didn't even link her video in the description!

But.... what do you guys think of this YouTube name 😏

I can neither confirm nor deny knowledge of said YouTube name 😏

View attachment 103822
Brilliant 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s because she drinks & smokes weed & they can’t let her do it there as it will ruin there image!!
they are pathetic really as they treat M as a friend rather than parent her - they live a lot of their daily lives through her partiuclalry Manky as he aint got any mates!

Reactions: 10
They are scared of Maddie they walk on eggshells around her.

They aren't sticking to government guidelines they drive to take their dogs for their walks, they go out for non essentials i.e newspapers all the time, they have Maddie's friends round and they've somehow got priority to Ocado shopping deliveries? How are they doing that have they listed as vulnerable?

Reactions: 12
I thought Nadia was a genuine sort of lady, liked her on loose women and thought she came across as very ’real’. I have obviously been duped! Seems like just another desperate ‘celeb‘ to add to a huge pile of other desperate celebs.

Reactions: 14

They aren't sticking to government guidelines they drive to take their dogs for their walks, they go out for non essentials i.e newspapers all the time, they have Maddie's friends round and they've somehow got priority to Ocado shopping deliveries? How are they doing that have they listed as vulnerable?
It makes me cross I’ve hade to wait a month for my online shop & it’s still not here for another 10 days! She was going on in one of the vlogs that she couldn’t get a slot as there weren’t any & suddenly she has one. She’s definitely not classed as vunerable😠

Reactions: 12
It makes me cross I’ve hade to wait a month for my online shop & it’s still not here for another 10 days! She was going on in one of the vlogs that she couldn’t get a slot as there weren’t any & suddenly she has one. She’s definitely not classed as vunerable😠
she’s probably get one of her ‘fans’ to pay for it as well

Reactions: 3
All they did in that how u feeling was touch there face,put there hands in there hair numerous times..manky now reckons he has eczema obviously after some free products..has anyone else noticed they say things differently now how they word things..there always be common shite from South London😆listening to the way Maddie speaks she has the gangster speak & the way she puts herself across on social media if I was her mother I wouldn’t be impressed at all. They don’t seem to care what she does..she clearly rules the roost

Reactions: 8
Coffeed-19 live - Mark suggests very seriously that whoever wins their quiz will win a photo of him in a THONG.🤢🤮 WTF.

All they did in that how u feeling was touch there face,put there hands in there hair numerous times..manky now reckons he has eczema obviously after some free products..has anyone else noticed they say things differently now how they word things..there always be common shite from South London😆listening to the way Maddie speaks she has the gangster speak & the way she puts herself across on social media if I was her mother I wouldn’t be impressed at all. They don’t seem to care what she does..she clearly rules the roost
Mark has has this thing about class. I noticed the other week during a live when someone mentioned they worked for a supermarket and he said something like oh we or they are working for all the classes something along those lines but I thought it was really condescending and rude to mention class. I.e she's working class.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He is so full of himself...Why would anyone want to see him in a thong? I thought he had body dysmorphia or has he forgetting he told everyone that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is so full of himself...Why would anyone want to see him in a thong? I thought he had body dysmorphia or has he forgetting he told everyone that?
I think they forget what they’ve said..I think they’ve been bulls****ing for a long time now they have got the gullible ones to line there pockets..there not interested in there ‘subs’it’s about greed.

can someone tell as I’m not up with YouTube stuff.. what will she be now that she signed up to that agency?

Reactions: 5
Mark has as much brain as an amoeba and Nadia is just a feather head. These two honestly couldn’t navigate their way out of a cardboard box.....
They are apparently “shocked” that Boris has been admitted to hospital? Boris clearly looked dreadful on his last 2 broadcasts, sounded hoarse and breathless, his media presence has decreased, he is male, appears to have a high BMI and is obviously over worked and stressed.....oh....and I’m sure it’s been mentioned that this is a particularly virulent virus........so just how shocked can dumb and dumber be???? Dur!

Reactions: 6
If she’s going to continuously cook she seriously needs to tie her hair up as she will end up with hair & lice in her food🤢u would think she would know as a ‘master chef winner’

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Boredom took over me late last night with not being able to sleep
I put on the quiz vlog
I know I haven't watched them in a while but Nadia was very, umm what it the word, like she was preaching or something, her tone, her voice just seemed different. Maybe because it was a "quiz" she got all matter of fact. I don't know.

But my oh my wasn't Narc very put out (after all the giggling) at all of what the subs threw at him about all the things about him that drives Nadia mad.
He's hygiene was mentioned A LOT!!
Plus a lot of what we have said here
Goes to show the paying members think it even tho they don't say it.
I wonder if it has made him think.. I better clean myself up a bit?

• Haha

Wouldn't surprise me if she has maybe used her mum and dad as the vulnerables then get her own shopping also. Tbh I'd probably do it myself as long as it meant i was getting the shopping for the older relations 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Boredom took over me late last night with not being able to sleep
I put on the quiz vlog
I know I haven't watched them in a while but Nadia was very, umm what it the word, like she was preaching or something, her tone, her voice just seemed different. Maybe because it was a "quiz" she got all matter of fact. I don't know.

But my oh my wasn't Narc very put out (after all the giggling) at all of what the subs threw at him about all the things about him that drives Nadia mad.
He's hygiene was mentioned A LOT!!
Plus a lot of what we have said here
Goes to show the paying members think it even tho they don't say it.
I wonder if it has made him think.. I better clean myself up a bit?
I saw it mentioned and took a look too. He was totally shocked, hated it when someone mentioned his bloody acers and his hygiene. He gets offended very very quickly.

Regarding being signed up to an agency they get them work and take a cut. They probably advise them on what to vlog about too so their content will start changing. I think Zoella's boyfriend Alfie Deyes left Gleam a few years ago because he was fed up of the cut they were taking.

Reactions: 4
B081E2F4-36A2-4D4C-BC11-5D9BD9BE8ECA.jpeg

Ffs🙄look at all the hashtags..I’m sorry but u have to be desperate to put a picture like that on the internet..Btw there is toilet rolls in all shops & she had a whole box delivered about a week ago

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
What the hell does she think she looks like. :rolleyes: Mark will always find a way to demean women if he can. He's right in there helping every step of the way.

Reactions: 5
She says with her organic flour from Ocado. I haven't seen flour in the shops for weeks...is she even living in the real world here?! She also had a massive box of toilet roll delivered what a week ago? She should start thinking how these ridiculous photos impact her kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.