Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she breaking Tier Two with Teddy in the house and has poor Teddy been struggling down to the crowded pharmacy to get his prescription every month up till now !!! Unbelievable you wouldn’t believe she lived next door
View attachment 280365
I haven't seen the ad, but I can see that Teddy is just acting. she's managed to convince him he's probably doing the elderly some good and left out the bit about lining her pocket.

Like I said 'Nadia Sawalha & Family' consists of her own daughters (not) Dina jumping on that gravy train, Nanni Di (guilt), Betty&Teddy (been bullied into it.) Now let's have a count, not including the girls or Dina as she's a rare sighting. Three, three family members.

A man like Mr.Sawalha is not the type of person to have a tiny network around him. He is very family minded, I've seen posts on Julia's Twitter page re Father's Day and Birthdays, he is clearly beyond adored. Dina has children who are grown adults who are his Grandchildren, these are the real family who look after them and will be picking up his meds, driving both of them to countless hospital appointments. Don't be fooled by her 'Aaah Teddy, Aaah Bettys,' she doesn't give two shits about them.
She only invites them over because they are of use to her, and THAT my dear Tattlers is a NARCISSIST.

How funny, no coffee moaning because its half term! The most unconventional couple in the world pretend half term matters to their homeschooling regime 🤣

What she should have said is there is no coffee moaning as the family are sleeping in until after lunch and don't want to do any schoolwork because it would be unfair to our children to be different from their friends. Despite them doing everything else unconventionally 😂

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Manky was probably up till dawn doing what he does alone in the dark so needs an extra long sleep in to recover from his arduous night time activities.

Toffee won't even have been looked at yet as Nadia cannot face problems and needs her man to deal with them all for her.

Wonder if she can be bothered to put conventional clothes on today or if it's a chill in her stained underwear kind of day?
..and probably has a stinking hangover from Dina's Birthday celebrations

They might be on a half term break but there's no escaping N the grifter.
MSN tells me that today N's dining out on the Teddy ticket again:

If her number one priority was reducing stress for her parents, she would have played an active role in raising their grandchildren and sorted the rats out years ago. :mad:
God she is such a lardass, fame seeking, money grabbing arse. Just look at the stupid look on her face. Talk about being in denial about both your ages. Your biological one 56 and your psychological one, three and half.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello peeps😊
I’m back for a wee while.
Bit of a name flip🙈😬
Regarding fake sub Dani....
I did some detective work after freeze framing the for sale/sold sign in her garden.
I found the house and went on to search it finding her husbands cleaning company!!!!!
Thought she said he was a teacher?
The surname is Daniels by the look of it..., hence the name Dani?
I could be way off but don’t believe for a minute that I am.
So.., why lie and say he was a teacher also?
Too much wringing of hands and over gesticulating when she was explaining her work on the ‘doorstep challenge’ in my humble onion.😉
I then found hers and her husband’s Facebook pages...

#smelling rats big as cats.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Agree sick to death of his martyr compex and constantly seeking validation from others.It might be considered an achievement but not if you expect a pat on the back for it forever....zzz...its as if nobody elses achievements mattered....its all about him...i'd be more impressed if he trained to be a counsellor and actually gave something back to others instead of guilt tripping gaslighting or generally making people feel as if he was doing them a favour by being sober.Admit it mark you did it because you got caught out drink driving which could have caused fatalities you needlesly risked your life and endangered that of others.
You got off lucky mate it could have been so much worse...enough of this sighing and virtue signalling.
He has bugger all else to talk about,no other achievements in his life.He kicked alcohol, well done him ,but my God he never stops banging the drum about it.If it was just mentioned on the anniversary of it then fine.But its constant with him,boring as hell manky,change the bloody record sick hearing about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mankyman should perhaps follow this advice
'I am not what happened to me Iam what I choose to become'- Carl Jung

Hello peeps😊
Bit of a name flip🙈😬
I did some detective work after freeze framing the for sale/sold sign in her garden.
I found the house and went on to search it finding her husbands cleaning company!!!!!
Too much wringing of hands and over gesticulating when she was explaining her work on the ‘doorstep challenge’ in my humble onion.😉

good work @Clarity seeker
I knew she was fake, no one answers the door to random odd peopleS strangers & discusses a book in that way. Also about the book she said she hadnt read it all but why had she got a copy all ready as she had pre -ordered the one they were delivering! they need calling out for this & it reporting - liars
I knew she was lying about being a special needs teacher too
they all should be ashamed of themselves

I knew she was fake, no one answers the door to random odd peopleS strangers & discusses a book in that way. Also about the book she said she hadnt read it all but why had she got a copy all ready as she had pre -ordered the one they were delivering! they need calling out for this & it reporting - liars

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hello peeps😊
Bit of a name flip🙈😬

Welcome back! Missed your insightful posts 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello peeps😊
Bit of a name flip🙈😬

Whoop Whoop, you have been MISSED! Great work too! So..would that be the cleaning company who offered to go and clean their rat hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In my opinion there are far better ways they could teach their kids to own their tit, consequences etc. I'm not saying he should hide anything from them, but he goes on and on about his issues, his depression, his darkness, hating sunny days, the list is endless. He could choose to go and get help (therapy and meds, if needed) to deal with his issues, now that would teach them something worthwhile. I don't for a minute believe what he does, how they parent is a good way to teach any child anything.

That's so well said, and in my opinion all true. I wouldn't have bothered with my replay as you said so much more so much better! Didn't see this till I had already posted my reply:)
He wears his past addictions as a badge of honour, thinks it gives him a bit of kudos, makes him seem a bit edgy and out there. All respect to him for so many years of sobriety, but when push comes to shove, he's an ordinary rather dull middle aged man living vicariously through his wife.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

who do we report to? YT?

Reactions: 4
Whoop Whoop, you have been MISSED! Great work too! So..would that be the cleaning company who offered to go and clean their rat hole?
thats exactly what Im thinking too

who do we report to? YT?
yes and the publishers?

Hello peeps😊
Bit of a name flip🙈😬

whtas the name of the estate agent? as maybe if I do the same and see what I find it it all links in then they can be proven as liars

Reactions: 10
Hello peeps😊

I don’t believe she’s a teacher. Did anyone notice when she was trying to convince us that she is one, that she was over gesticulating and wringing her hands lots?
Fins methinks.

I then found hers and her husband’s Facebook pages....😬

Hello peeps😊
Bit of a name flip🙈😬
I then found hers and her husband’s Facebook pages.
Welcome back! Missed your insightful posts 😊
Thank you.😊🙏
So Dani’s hubby, (who is also a teacher..😂) is actually a carpet and oven cleaner man.😂
And- there is a woman with the same name as ‘Dani’ aka Zoe Daniels, who is also from Epsom, who is a marketing and events organiser.
surpriss, surprise.
She does look very like ‘Fake sub Dani’ but I’m not altogether sureIf it is her.
Anyway...
Two things-
1/ Has anyone asked the competition organisers for a list of the winners of the doorstep book delivery competition thingummy at all?
By law, they have to release the winners names if asked.
2/ I bet when Murk pops in and sees this, all kinds of hell will break loose!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello peeps😊
Bit of a name flip🙈😬

I bow down to you, I thought I was a good fb stalker 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Ah... not sure about that. I don’t think so as
I don’t believe so But it’s possible. Different name of business. Theirs is - The organised friends or something and Dani’s hubby is The Surrey Cleaner’s or something. Can’t be bothered looking it up again!🙈
And look at this for great marketing.., the spelling!😂

thats exactly what Im thinking too

yes and the publishers?

whtas the name of the estate agent? as maybe if I do the same and see what I find it it all links in then they can be proven as liars

I don’t believe so But it’s possible. Different name of business. Theirs is - The organised friends or something and Dani’s hubby is The Surrey Cleaner’s or something. Can’t be bothered looking it up again!🙈
Not ‘AN organised space... A organised space!😂😂😂

That’ll wipe the smugness right off their chops!
Lying bar stewards😋

It’s N&M’s fault or not respecting the privacy of others. They are renowned for it.
If they’d been coming to my home and filming it, I’d be getting them to sign something to make sure nobody could do what I just did in doing a few quick google searches to reveal all about me.
Correction... if they’d been coming to my home I’d ask who they’re canvassing for or what are they selling?
I’d also tell them I‘ve already found Jesus so bog off before I set the geese on them !😁

Lying bar stewards😋

It’s N&M’s fault for not respecting the privacy of others. They are renowned for it.
If they’d been coming to my home and filming it, I’d be getting them to sign something to make sure nobody could do what I just did in doing a few quick google searches to reveal all about me.
Correction... if they’d been coming to my home I’d ask who they’re canvassing for or what are they selling?
I’d also tell them I‘ve already found Jesus so bog off before I set the geese on them !😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Lying bar stewards😋

It’s N&M’s fault or not respecting the privacy of others. They are renowned for it.
its to much of a coincidence, the book then they are getting the bedrooms organised for free..... mmmmm they are busted

• Haha
Reactions: 9
its to much of a coincidence, the book then they are getting the bedrooms organised for free..... mmmmm they are busted
but why would you give something for free to someone like that? She'll trash it in 2 weeks and do shiite KimK post form A Organised Space and that will be bad for business. I don't get it. i was just saying the other week we need seeking clarity back. Great detective work but something is slightly off. like you say we need to get the name of all the winners. That's a proper scoop, newspapers will print that story definitely and for once she won't be in a good light.

'Therapy is Gym for the Mind" Im still reeling with anger from that one.

• Heart
Its all a bit duplicitous isn't it?
It strikes me as being very unfair to their army of very loyal and devoted subs are they not considered good enough to be gifted?
I'm sure some of them would love to have been chosen for a visit and a chinwag with mark and nadia.Or are they not considered photogenic or woke enough?
The ordinary people and people who yes maybe have issues (just like mark and nadia) yet they don't cut the mustard for a photo op?
Do mark and nadia really think that they have such a desirable image and that they must be seen with the right people to make a good impression? What absolute bs.
Actually people would have more respect for them if they were honest and real and did something out of genuine kindness (like not being judgemental about someones appearance or socio economic status or whether or not they were intelligent or articulate and instead just took people as they found them warts and all.After all thats what they ask from people isn't it? Accept us as we are and don't judge well how about they practice what they preach for a bloody change?

Thats my point anyway if your not going to honour the competition and i think they are too much like control freaks to do that then why not gift the books to people who would actually appreciate it?

• Heart

#rocknroll WTF??? What an arrogant bleep.

Is this M pouting for one of his 'special friends' before setting off up the M4 on a 3 hour, post-lunch, 120+ mile trip back home to N more than two times over the drink-drive limit? Thankfully on one occasion, the police picked him up before the families of innocent, dead human beings had to think of an appropriate arcade game to compare the consequences of M’s alcoholism drinking to.

Do you think the sound of all that wrist silverware clanging against the handcuffs features in M's regular reflections?
Jingle, Jangle, Jingle, Jangle, ME, ME, ME. Oh and I don't think you're being cynical notSUBmissive your last post demonstrates you really do have the measure of him.

#rocknroll WTF??? What an arrogant bleep.

Is this M pouting for one of his 'special friends' before setting off up the M4 on a 3 hour, post-lunch, 120+ mile trip back home to N more than two times over the drink-drive limit? Thankfully on one occasion, the police picked him up before the families of innocent, dead human beings had to think of an appropriate arcade game to compare the consequences of M’s alcoholism drinking to.

Do you think the sound of all that wrist silverware clanging against the handcuffs features in M's regular reflections?
Jingle, Jangle, Jingle, Jangle, ME, ME, ME. Oh and I don't think you're being cynical notSUBmissive your last post demonstrates you really do have the measure of him.
That pic looks like it belongs on Tinder or Grindr. The man is one massive pity party and i have no sympathy for him whatsoever. The more you keep banging on about your sobriety, the less i am believing it .For the sake of your children, STFU and go and sort yourself out.

• Sick
  • Heart
but why would you give something for free to someone like that? She'll trash it in 2 weeks and do shiite KimK post form A Organised Space and that will be bad for business. I don't get it. i was just saying the other week we need seeking clarity back. Great detective work but something is slightly off. like you say we need to get the name of all the winners. That's a proper scoop, newspapers will print that story definitely and for once she won't be in a good light.

'Therapy is Gym for the Mind" Im still reeling with anger from that one.
So I’m going to request the winners names tomorrow.
wonder how long it’ll take?

So I’m going to request the winners names tomorrow.
wonder how long it’ll take?
Also... I bet the Yorkshire winner won’t get a doorstep cost. Too far away and not their chosen area for a weekend break away. 😡

Attachments

I think they wanted to ensure the location wasn't too far away. What are the chances that the sub lived only 40ish minutes away from them? Seems too much of a coincidence.

That pic looks like it belongs on Tinder or Grindr. The man is one massive pity party and i have no sympathy for him whatsoever. The more you keep banging on about your sobriety, the less i am believing it .For the sake of your children, STFU and go and sort yourself out.
Tinder or grindr!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: don't give him ideas!! Yes how many thumbs up(y)would he get on there!! Oh dear me i have a feeling that man would do anything for validation so its almost a shame he missed out on that!!
He is such a hedonist isn't he? I think he is really angry that he can't go out on benders and get smashed off his tits..:unsure:.
He stays sober (so he says) but he does it with such resentment that i do (in these particular circumstances and thats not making excuses for her enabler as she is) feel a bit bad for nadia.
Its like that killjoy person that everyone either works with or has as a family member who keeps a score in their head of all the things that they think they did for you (even though its for their own benefit) and keeps on reminding you (in case you forget) because in their head you owe them dearly for all the sacrifices they made.
Its a version of hell alright and i woundn't wish it on anyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello peeps😊
Bit of a name flip🙈😬

Oooh you are good, nice work 👍

I did think they seemed too comfortable, going to some random person's house. Dani was behaving as though she was half asleep. How convenient that she worked in education, or so she said. ;) Doesn't Lisa live out Epsom way? Perhaps she could be a friend of hers.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.