Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh they're going live in 30 minutes, the kids are gathering in the playground as I type. I'm sure Nicola Sinnot is applying her best lippy 🤣💋

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Well that analogy failed in the short term. Here's ME ME ME drowing in a tumbler of crystal clear cold water because N kept asking if he'd finished editing the tit Sunday Show.

Dare I suggest an AA meeting?
His reply to his daughter underneath this insta post sickens me . "You are all the greatest reason in the world to never pick up a drink". How much more crap can he pile onto his kids?. I can remember when i watched Lee Peart's channel when he had them both on for a Mr & Mrs type thing, and he said in answer to a question that he had scarificed so much for his family.

Those kids will probably hear his martyrish BS until his last fecking breath. :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And her waterproof mascara incase anyone makes her cry 😢
I'll pop over for a little (n), but i will keep my fingers well away from the keyboard tonight 😉

Nitty is sitting there looking more and more like Bet Lynch, shoving toast in her gob.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Urgh - live starts with him happily saying he wants to know how everyone felt when they didn’t turn up for coffee moaning, gloating at being missed 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Urgh - live starts with him happily saying he wants to know how everyone felt when they didn’t turn up for coffee moaning, gloating at being missed 🤮
His ego is the size of a bleedin' planet. What a tosser! I did my (n) and left very quickly.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
His reply to his daughter underneath this insta post sickens me . "You are all the greatest reason in the world to never pick up a drink". How much more crap can he pile onto his kids?. I can remember when i watched Lee Peart's channel when he had them both on for a Mr & Mrs type thing, and he said in answer to a question that he had scarificed so much for his family.

Those kids will probably hear his martyrish BS until his last fecking breath. :mad::mad::mad:
Its continuation of the karpman drama triangle oppressors'victims and rescuers.(thanks to NotJjustMeThen for this excellent reference) and he's got no intention of moving on from it. Not while he gets his selfish needs met without having to give back in return. :mad:.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Hope we have plenty on thumbs down duty tonight. The more thumbs down, the less likely they are to be #gifted anything.

Reactions: 15

16 years and he still not over it ! boring as hell

They both consume too much caffeine. Nadia having a giant mug of tea at this time of night. Mark with all of his coffees. It must be having a negative impact on their mental health.

• Heart
Wow! What an arse.

Had a read of the comments without watching....Well said 👏

Screenshot 2020-10-19 at 22.39.37.png

Wow! What an arse.

Had a read of the comments without watching....Well said 👏

Screenshot 2020-10-19 at 22.39.37.png
Sad man child nimble fingers can't handle the comment, deleted already.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Hello peeps😊
I’m back for a wee while.
Bit of a name flip🙈😬
Regarding fake sub Dani....
I did some detective work after freeze framing the for sale/sold sign in her garden.
I found the house and went on to search it finding her husbands cleaning company!!!!!
Thought she said he was a teacher?
The surname is Daniels by the look of it..., hence the name Dani?
I could be way off but don’t believe for a minute that I am.
So.., why lie and say he was a teacher also?
Too much wringing of hands and over gesticulating when she was explaining her work on the ‘doorstep challenge’ in my humble onion.😉
I then found hers and her husband’s Facebook pages...

#smelling rats big as cats.
Ahh welcome back....😊

• Heart
Yes well spotted utubegreed so i popped into the night shift comments section and gave her comments the old (y)thumbs up!!
Thats the only thumbs up mark will get from me!!:giggle:.
I just gave a thumbs up to someone that said she's a bully. Can't see that being there for long.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes well spotted utubegreed so i popped into the night shift comments section and gave her comments the old (y)thumbs up!!
Thats the only thumbs up mark will get from me!!:giggle:.
I did the same, he's such a big headed hole...😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Went on to like the ego comment, but weasel man has already deleted it. Clicked on to hear the words from his mouth and noticed how filthy Nadia's dressing gown collar is, how does she manage to get so grimy? I couldn't face watching smarmy faced Mr know it all news man.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.