Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) They'd already made a head start with The Vanishings:
x2 trailers and a 'series announcement' no less, set in their own home, performed solely by N and Maddie, filmed and edited by M. What was the barrier to continuing with the project?

Episodes dropping from the 1st March 2019! (M's promise, not mine.)

2) They'd already done a photo shoot for their vow renewal:

They could have planned that. :ROFLMAO:

3) One day they started a film project in the lounge where M play a pilot or something and the girls made sound effects. It was tit.
4) One day M started rewriting the lyrics to something for N to 'perform'. They gave up. It was tit.

Sorry but I can't be bothered to search for the evidence of 3 and 4 - It's all tit.

It's impossible to cheer on (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)YTubers who can't be bothered.
The YTubers you've mentioned NotJustMeThen sound inspirational. M has a panic attack at the mention of putting up a shelf.
It’s nice for Narsicists N&M to have their children video and photograph them for free! By the way didn’t they say ‘ WE WONT TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM THE MAIN CHANNEL’.....I was surprised when there was a couple of ‘Home times’ this week...............Do you remember when they were DAILY!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WOW IS MARK once again! Cynical me says they've got something in the pipeline re Alcoholism so this is just a precursor...

#rocknroll WTF??? What an arrogant bleep.

Is this M pouting for one of his 'special friends' before setting off up the M4 on a 3 hour, post-lunch, 120+ mile trip back home to N more than two times over the drink-drive limit? Thankfully on one occasion, the police picked him up before the families of innocent, dead human beings had to think of an appropriate arcade game to compare the consequences of M’s alcoholism drinking to.

Do you think the sound of all that wrist silverware clanging against the handcuffs features in M's regular reflections?
Jingle, Jangle, Jingle, Jangle, ME, ME, ME. Oh and I don't think you're being cynical notSUBmissive your last post demonstrates you really do have the measure of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So now she's advertising pharmacy through the letterbox. The woman has no F"ing morals at all.

Sod the local pharmacy that's working its socks off providing medicine, advice, home deliveries etc, she's advertising a massive corporate medicine supplier that requires no human interaction.

Because they never go out they've forgotten than local shops are dying and need support. So for a few quid she's sold her soul to the corporate giants.

Here in the lake district we couldn't manage without our local pharmacy, they are deeply valued in our community. The pharmacist will drop off pills n his way home if required.

Nitty wants everything through the door and is using coronavirus to justify it. Well it saves her 87yr old dad having to go collect his pills because she couldn't possibly do it for him. Vile woman 😡
totally agreed, its the same where I live the local pharmacy provide an invaluable service to older people & ensure they get their medications delivered in person! she will do anything for a few quid

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have zero sympathy for mank. He is his own worst enemy, and a narcissist thru and thru, he LOVES having these issues, he LOVES wallowing about his issues and he LOVES the attention they bring....its all me me me.
they are BOTH the same in that aspect, money, attention and social media obsessed pair of em.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I completely disagree, if this was a one off it might be different, but it's a weekly pity party aimed at making his followers and family feel sorry for him.

He's utterly failed to help himself by refusing medication and talking therapies. He did try one set of antidepressants but he didn't like how they made him feel so he reverted back to doing nothing.

Going to zoom AA a few times during lockdown falls way short of helping himself.

He has the means to pay for private talking therapies but refuses to engage and would rather spend his money on plastic toys for his room.

Actions speak louder than words and he has no actions re helping himself. He should be sharing his thoughts with trained professionals who can help him move on.

He has spent his whole adult life wallowing in his issues. In my opinion he's not owning any part of his problems, he hides away in his toy cave because he can.

He knows his young children will read his words and they will most likely cause them anxiety. Who does that when they already have an anxious 13yr old?

He'd be owning his sh*t if he went to talking therapies every week and faced up to his demons. It would show his children he had a desire to deal with his problems. It must be a living hell living with him. We only get a snapshot and it looks and sounds dreadful.

His children's whole childhood has been spent living with parents who refuse to help themselves deal with their mental health issues. Going to the priory 20 years ago doesnt count as helping yourself here and now.

Re teaching his children, he has done the complete opposite of showing them how to deal with their issues in my opinion. He was part of the decision to remove them from school and to completely immerse them in his wallowing and mood swings everyday of their childhood.

It's obvious by his man cave that he either hides away in their from his issues or by nadias admission, he walks around the house making the rest of the family tread on eggshells everyday.

Nobody on any social media account is able to help mark resolve his mental health issues. He needs qualified professionals.

He's coming upto 50, he's brought 4 children into the world and he's made very little effort to tackle his demons for himself or for them.

He says he's given up drinking, that would be great if that was his only issue, but he has multiple massive issues. Since he opened the door into the families life his issues scream at viewers, a few words on Instagram is not owning or dealing with things.

He craves pity, he craves adoration. He NEVER ever gives thanks for the privileged position he's in (not working for a living, sponging off his wife, shafting the taxman by using every penny to indulge in all of HIS hobbies)

He needs to face his demons, needs to stop being so self indulgent, start to care for those around him more than he does his own ego and spend a significant amount of time talking to a professional rather than a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

He's spent over 2 years talking to strangers on the Internet, feeling sorry for himself and guess what, it's not working! It will never work.

He bully's and mocks his mother for her past misdemeanours but refuses to get help yo resolve them while she's alive.

The poor family deserve so much more, then theirs nadias issues that thry also have to put up with... It's an almighty mess, a few sentences on Instagram isn't going to solve anything. He's the most selfish man I know.

Inevitably his mother will die and he won't have resolved his issues with her via professional therapy when he's had years to try resolve things.

His last two children will invariably leave home and need years of therapy themselves to recover from their episodic childhoods.

Mark will be left with just his thoughts and Nadia... All because he chose to spend a lifetime selfishly avoiding sorting out his issues when he had more opportunity to do so than most.

I came to this channel because of what I saw re the behaviour of the Sawalha-Adderleys and their children. He's 50% of the problem and a few sentences on Instagram just doesn't cut it. He even needs an audience for his pity party! He's chosen the selfish do nothing to help himself route. No sympathy from me.
Many good points, I agree completely.

Reactions: 11
I agree. It was well written, honest, and comes from a place where he has actual authority.

Another way to look at this particular example is that he's providing an example of owning your sh*t, recognizing the consequences, and controlling your impulses. We all struggle with something. They will need to know how to own their struggles. It shouldn't be your entire identity, of course, but we mustn't toss the baby...
In my opinion there are far better ways they could teach their kids to own their tit, consequences etc. I'm not saying he should hide anything from them, but he goes on and on about his issues, his depression, his darkness, hating sunny days, the list is endless. He could choose to go and get help (therapy and meds, if needed) to deal with his issues, now that would teach them something worthwhile. I don't for a minute believe what he does, how they parent is a good way to teach any child anything.

I completely disagree, if this was a one off it might be different, but it's a weekly pity party aimed at making his followers and family feel sorry for him.

He's utterly failed to help himself by refusing medication and talking therapies. He did try one set of antidepressants but he didn't like how they made him feel so he reverted back to doing nothing.

Going to zoom AA a few times during lockdown falls way short of helping himself.

He has the means to pay for private talking therapies but refuses to engage and would rather spend his money on plastic toys for his room.

Actions speak louder than words and he has no actions re helping himself. He should be sharing his thoughts with trained professionals who can help him move on.

He has spent his whole adult life wallowing in his issues. In my opinion he's not owning any part of his problems, he hides away in his toy cave because he can.

He knows his young children will read his words and they will most likely cause them anxiety. Who does that when they already have an anxious 13yr old?

He'd be owning his sh*t if he went to talking therapies every week and faced up to his demons. It would show his children he had a desire to deal with his problems. It must be a living hell living with him. We only get a snapshot and it looks and sounds dreadful.

His children's whole childhood has been spent living with parents who refuse to help themselves deal with their mental health issues. Going to the priory 20 years ago doesnt count as helping yourself here and now.

Re teaching his children, he has done the complete opposite of showing them how to deal with their issues in my opinion. He was part of the decision to remove them from school and to completely immerse them in his wallowing and mood swings everyday of their childhood.

It's obvious by his man cave that he either hides away in their from his issues or by nadias admission, he walks around the house making the rest of the family tread on eggshells everyday.

Nobody on any social media account is able to help mark resolve his mental health issues. He needs qualified professionals.

He's coming upto 50, he's brought 4 children into the world and he's made very little effort to tackle his demons for himself or for them.

He says he's given up drinking, that would be great if that was his only issue, but he has multiple massive issues. Since he opened the door into the families life his issues scream at viewers, a few words on Instagram is not owning or dealing with things.

He craves pity, he craves adoration. He NEVER ever gives thanks for the privileged position he's in (not working for a living, sponging off his wife, shafting the taxman by using every penny to indulge in all of HIS hobbies)

He needs to face his demons, needs to stop being so self indulgent, start to care for those around him more than he does his own ego and spend a significant amount of time talking to a professional rather than a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

He's spent over 2 years talking to strangers on the Internet, feeling sorry for himself and guess what, it's not working! It will never work.

He bully's and mocks his mother for her past misdemeanours but refuses to get help yo resolve them while she's alive.

The poor family deserve so much more, then theirs nadias issues that thry also have to put up with... It's an almighty mess, a few sentences on Instagram isn't going to solve anything. He's the most selfish man I know.

Inevitably his mother will die and he won't have resolved his issues with her via professional therapy when he's had years to try resolve things.

His last two children will invariably leave home and need years of therapy themselves to recover from their episodic childhoods.

Mark will be left with just his thoughts and Nadia... All because he chose to spend a lifetime selfishly avoiding sorting out his issues when he had more opportunity to do so than most.

I came to this channel because of what I saw re the behaviour of the Sawalha-Adderleys and their children. He's 50% of the problem and a few sentences on Instagram just doesn't cut it. He even needs an audience for his pity party! He's chosen the selfish do nothing to help himself route. No sympathy from me.
That's so well said, and in my opinion all true. I wouldn't have bothered with my replay as you said so much more so much better! Didn't see this till I had already posted my reply:)

• Heart
Is she breaking Tier Two with Teddy in the house and has poor Teddy been struggling down to the crowded pharmacy to get his prescription every month up till now !!! Unbelievable you wouldn’t believe she lived next door
1603099990805.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
How funny, no coffee moaning because its half term! The most unconventional couple in the world pretend half term matters to their homeschooling regime 🤣

What she should have said is there is no coffee moaning as the family are sleeping in until after lunch and don't want to do any schoolwork because it would be unfair to our children to be different from their friends. Despite them doing everything else unconventionally 😂

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Manky was probably up till dawn doing what he does alone in the dark so needs an extra long sleep in to recover from his arduous night time activities.

Toffee won't even have been looked at yet as Nadia cannot face problems and needs her man to deal with them all for her.

Wonder if she can be bothered to put conventional clothes on today or if it's a chill in her stained underwear kind of day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just for the record, i don't care if Manky does have a drink or not. Don't care. full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just for the record, i don't care if Manky does have a drink or not. Don't care. full stop.
I would rather Mark have a drink and be honest about , They have made such a big deal about his sobriety it must be hard for him if he wants to try introducing it back in his life , he might find he doesn’t even like it now 😔

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness I'm preparing my dinner flick through Daily Mail online and who's there again in underwear only Nitty. These really are unflattering photos and she actually looks dirty and unkempt. This woman really will do anything at all for attention.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Not one bit from me either.... he's nearly 17yrs sober, great achievement but goes on abt it like it's only recently....keeps his self relevant by constantly going on abt it...
Offers no help to any one!! ....🙄 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not one bit from me either.... he's nearly 17yrs sober, great achievement but goes on abt it like it's only recently....keeps his self relevant by constantly going on abt it...
Offers no help to any one!! ....🙄 👎
Agree sick to death of his martyr compex and constantly seeking validation from others.It might be considered an achievement but not if you expect a pat on the back for it forever....zzz...its as if nobody elses achievements mattered....its all about him...i'd be more impressed if he trained to be a counsellor and actually gave something back to others instead of guilt tripping gaslighting or generally making people feel as if he was doing them a favour by being sober.Admit it mark you did it because you got caught out drink driving which could have caused fatalities you needlesly risked your life and endangered that of others.
You got off lucky mate it could have been so much worse...enough of this sighing and virtue signalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nittys latest Insta post, her dad getting an app to get his medications delivered, there that precious to her that her and Manky the lazy arsed git can't pick them up for him, they live next door for God's sake!... another shameful money grabbing ad.... they really are unbelievable ..😡
and absolutely unecessary as I mentioned there is a huge family behind their 'shaky studio walls,' who aren't interested in being involved in their shiite, and that's the family that look after Betty and Teddy. She just films them.

Reactions: 10

Very fair points and I agree with all of them. I take back what i said.

It’s nice for Narsicists N&M to have their children video and photograph them for free! By the way didn’t they say ‘ WE WONT TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM THE MAIN CHANNEL’.....I was surprised when there was a couple of ‘Home times’ this week...............Do you remember when they were DAILY!!!!
Possible Nitty's awful, hammy, Eastender acting?

Is she breaking Tier Two with Teddy in the house and has poor Teddy been struggling down to the crowded pharmacy to get his prescription every month up till now !!! Unbelievable you wouldn’t believe she lived next door
View attachment 280365
I literally can't believe Teddy got involved. She is a true manipulator. Oh Melanie Blake, oh Melanie Blake, please star publicity for your book, I can't take anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.