Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she's advertising pharmacy through the letterbox. The woman has no F"ing morals at all.

Sod the local pharmacy that's working its socks off providing medicine, advice, home deliveries etc, she's advertising a massive corporate medicine supplier that requires no human interaction.

Because they never go out they've forgotten than local shops are dying and need support. So for a few quid she's sold her soul to the corporate giants.

Here in the lake district we couldn't manage without our local pharmacy, they are deeply valued in our community. The pharmacist will drop off pills on his way home if required.

Nitty wants everything through the door and is using coronavirus to justify it. Well it saves her 87yr old dad having to go collect his pills because she couldn't possibly do it for him. Vile woman 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
1) They'd already made a head start with The Vanishings:
x2 trailers and a 'series announcement' no less, set in their own home, performed solely by N and Maddie, filmed and edited by M. What was the barrier to continuing with the project?

Episodes dropping from the 1st March 2019! (M's promise, not mine.)

2) They'd already done a photo shoot for their vow renewal:

They could have planned that. :ROFLMAO:

3) One day they started a film project in the lounge where M play a pilot or something and the girls made sound effects. It was tit.
4) One day M started rewriting the lyrics to something for N to 'perform'. They gave up. It was tit.

Sorry but I can't be bothered to search for the evidence of 3 and 4 - It's all tit.

It's impossible to cheer on (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)YTubers who can't be bothered.
The YTubers you've mentioned NotJustMeThen sound inspirational. M has a panic attack at the mention of putting up a shelf.
N would have hated being left out of the spotlight!

Reactions: 9
So now she's advertising pharmacy through the letterbox. The woman has no F"ing morals at all.

Sod the local pharmacy that's working its socks off providing medicine, advice, home deliveries etc, she's advertising a massive corporate medicine supplier that requires no human interaction.

Because they never go out they've forgotten than local shops are dying and need support. So for a few quid she's sold her sould to the corporate giants.

Here in the lake district we couldn't manage without our local pharmacy, they are deeply valued in our community. The pharmacist will drop off pills on his way home if required.

Nitty wants everything through the door and is using coronavirus to justify it. Well it saves her 87yr old dad having to go collect his pills because she couldn't possibly do it for him. Vile woman 😡
Pharmacists really have taken on a lot of the services we used to access through the GP. I agree, this is commercial exploitation of sick and elderly people. It's also a model with a higher carbon footprint than current solutions. Sound familiar? :mad:

Other tattlers have rightly mentioned that there is no barrier to any of the SwadderEleys collecting Teddy's medicine from one of two pharamacies within easy waking distance. I have a different take on all of this. Why have N & M not signed up to the Royal Voluntary Service? They have precious few genuine commitments, after all. Community volunteers have been doing this kind of shizzle through the service (and independently of it, because many people are #deeplykind) throughout lockdown.

Apparently, a doorstep visit from M and N is a real treat acc the Dani-bot. Imagine the additional spark of joy such a visit would bring to suffering members of their local community as they receive their medication.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor nadim: from omar sharif lite to a prop in his a cheapo internet ad, where he is made to look helpless and infirm. Believe me if Nadia thinks he's that helpless she should get out there and mow his front lawn, which I've seen all his 5ft nothing 85 something year old body struggling to do with a gigantic mower.

Supporting small and local businesses Nadia strikes again. Such a hypocrite. She'll say anything that she thinks makes her look good, all the while doing the opposite, as long she gets her snout in the trough.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Pharmacists really have taken on a lot of the services we used to access through the GP. I agree, this is commercial exploitation of sick and elderly people. It's also a model with a higher carbon footprint than current solutions. Sound familiar? :mad:

Other tattlers have rightly mentioned that there is no barrier to any of the SwadderEleys collecting Teddy's medicine from one of two pharamacies within easy waking distance. I have a different take on all of this. Why have N & M not signed up to the Royal Voluntary Service? They have precious few genuine commitments, after all. Community volunteers have been doing this kind of shizzle through the service (and independently of it, because many people are #deeplykind) throughout lockdown.

Apparently, a doorstep visit from M and N is a real treat acc the Dani-bot. Imagine the additional spark of joy such a visit would bring to suffering members of their local community as they receive their medication.
Great idea but i think the only possibility of these two doing any community service was if they were given it as a punishment! For breaking the law or criminal activity!!
Mind you the powers that be could have a lot to choose from possible tax evasion possession of cannibis (allegedly) and breaking co-vid rules definitely mmm just imagine those that take from others forced to give back....i wouldn't lose any sleep over it thats for sure.. :unsure:.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Great idea but i think the only possibility of these two doing any community service was if they were given it as a punishment! For breaking the law or criminal activity!!
Mind you the powers that be could have a lot to choose from possible tax evasion possession of cannibis (allegedly) and breaking co-vid rules definitely mmm just imagine those that take from others forced to give back....i wouldn't lose any sleep over it thats for sure.. :unsure:.
What sparked the cannabis rumours, do you know? I don't think I was on Tattle then.

Reactions: 3
What sparked the cannabis rumours, do you know? I don't think I was on Tattle then.
Mark wrote an Instagram post and used the term skinning up. Many people were also commenting that despite his Joe wicks exercise regime he was looking like he was taking something.He's also VERY paranoid.

Reactions: 10
Mark wrote an Instagram post and used the term skinning up. Many people were also commenting that despite his Joe wicks exercise regime he was looking like he was taking something.He's also VERY paranoid.
Are we talking about canniBUS?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
:ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Yes i remember the title of a previous thread nadia sawalha#8 They spend too much time skinning up and not enough time soaping up!!:ROFLMAO:.

sorry its a great title to do it justice it was they spend too much time skinning up rather than soaping up!! my correction!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes i remember the title of a previous thread nadia sawalha#8 They spend too much time skinning up and not enough time soaping up!!:ROFLMAO:.
So much has happened since skinning up gate! Their lives are so episodic! Drama and crisis at every turn then to top it off she strips to her stained underwear and wobbles her flab into a camera! What a life! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Unless mistaken, the entire exchange has now been deleted ... 😡😡 such a sad sad despote... get a real life Manky 👋👋 ... and a real job ..
[/QUOTEy
Horrendous behaviour. No different to Trump, Apologies to any
I don't think there's anything wrong with starting a youtube channel to make an income. That's what it is for most youtubers - once they have enough followers, it's their job.

I follow a number who have grown their channels and make their income this way. They also have sponsors, whose products they flog openly, and "patreons" who choose to support them monthly and who sometimes get extra content. I do think N&M may have overestimated the views they would get, and the ease with which they would grow an audience. I think they probably assumed they would have a few viral videos by now. Their answer to lower numbers than necessary for their lifestyle has been more content and more live content.

To address the pandemic, N&M did more "lives". Lives are, for obvious reasons, the easiest to produce, and I don't blame them for churning them out. Their hook for the pandemic has been the "lives". Some other youtubers I watch have had different strategies.

I follow a lot of youtubers travelling the world in vans who, after broadcasting some exciting videos trying to get themselves and their vehicle homes out of various countries during the beginning of the pandemic, have chosen other new narratives while still living in their vans and RVs but unable to travel - one couple is building a house in the mountains, another is converting a tumbledown stone barn in Portugal into a home, an Italian couple renovated/repaired a simple and inexpensive house and garden in the Italian countryside, another totally rebuilt their tiny-house bus to travel the UK, and another just bought a cabin in the woods in Canada to winterize and live in as they do it. The episodes have a storyline, and there's a lot of drama in stories of couples learning how to build a house as they build a house!

I think the best strategy for N&M would have been to do something as a family during lockdown. Something that would have allowed us to see them grow. All the couples I've mentioned above have grown through the experiences they have documented. They have all been challenged, and they have all grown. So has their viewership.

N&M might have used the lockdown to address the clutter/hoarding issue in a real way. It would have been interesting to see them show us the problem, and then actually get up on the non-LW days and fix it. Day by day, argument by sensible argument, struggle by struggle, but all moving forward, even if with difficulty. There would then be a story arc. There would be a reason to watch. They would actually be overcoming their difficulties in a way that might comfort and inspire others. And they would actually improve their lives and the lives of their children. They could work, via distance technology, with an organizer and coach, who could keep them focused and moving forward.

I'd watch that, and I'd cheer them on.
I apologise profusely for for accusing you for being an 'interloper.' Your posts are wonderful to read.
Trump followers.

Reactions: 2
Nadias influencing career on Instagram has hit the jackpot! Ashley Gardner has bought a Ninja using Nadias discount code! He's also bought his elderly grandmother one. Oh dear lord 🙄☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Marks insta posts are the gift that keeps on giving at the moment! :LOL:.(well for me anyway!) :ROFLMAO:.So i knew you all wouldn't rest easy in your beds/sleep easy without knowing headmaster marks tip of the day...
because the is so so qualified to dish out advice (just like dr sawalha!).
Yes drum roll please his tip of the day is...
Don't be drowned by your own self importance...
because he's not waving but drowning...errm ok then...:whistle:...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Marks insta posts are the gift that keeps on giving at the moment! :LOL:.(well for me anyway!) :ROFLMAO:.So i knew you all wouldn't rest easy in your beds/sleep easy without knowing headmaster marks tip of the day...
because the is so so qualified to dish out advice (just like dr sawalha!).
Yes drum roll please his tip of the day is...
Don't be drowned by your own self importance...
because he's not waving but drowning...errm ok then...:whistle:...

Well that analogy failed in the short term. Here's ME ME ME drowing in a tumbler of crystal clear cold water because N kept asking if he'd finished editing the tit Sunday Show.

Dare I suggest an AA meeting?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I have just seen an advert for Celebrity Gogglebox. Please don't let them be on that. 🙏.
Well that would explain her hyper-happiness this coffee moron.

If I lived next door to my parents or anyone who needs help I would collect them for them. Nadia and mark are so lazy
I reckon she gives her shiite 'ad' ninja food to them thinking what a lovely kind daughter the is. It takes a lot more than food to support your elderly parents, I'm not even going to there, all can see is, she does f***k all.

Reactions: 7

Well that analogy failed in the short term. Here's ME ME ME drowing in a tumbler of crystal clear cold water because N kept asking if he'd finished editing the tit Sunday Show.

WOW IS MARK once again! Cynical me says they've got something in the pipeline re Alcoholism so this is just a precursor...

They don't stop for ONE MINUTE and consider the impact of their posts on their children! In the real world can any of you imagine how you'd feel if you saw your parents post what they post when you were 12/13. It's beyond cruel... Their children have anxiety... The pair of them consider no one but themselves 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Because they never go out they've forgotten than local shops are dying and need support. So for a few quid she's sold her soul to the corporate giants.

There are other people in the family who are not invited, nor who want to take part in her demented circus. They collect Teddy's medicine. Though she makes out she is the only surviving KIND family member. There is a huge tribe who look after each other, and they don't go near her.

Whoaaaah, I've missed out on some threads obviously. There is a family member who picks Teddy's medicine up for him. She has never picked up anything for anyone not even her own father, not even herself!

There are other people in the family who are not invited, nor who want to take part in her demented circus. They collect Teddy's medicine. Though she makes out she is the only surviving KIND family member. There is a huge tribe who look after each other, and they don't go near her.

Whoaaaah, I've missed out on some threads obviously. There is a family member who picks Teddy's medicine up for him. She has never picked up anything for anyone not even her own father, not even herself!
Teddy would walk on his own to the chemist,but he has recently had extensive surgery, so back off Sumo Narrdiar. He is a stoic man who can look after himself with Betyy seeing to his every need; and has so any family members who you refuse to talk to, who look after him and Betty. 'Nadia Sawalha and Family' my arse, where's the family? Dreading being invited to get food poisoning from your Ninja shiiite.

Well, I'm going to stick up for him there, I know what he is going through or lets say, I've been there. I thought that was quite well written for anyone craving a drink, sugar, drugs, gambling, sex food,etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I feel sorry for Maddie and Kiki, for their whole entire lives they've had to listen to their father throw his own pity party. He should not burden his kids with his problems. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Well, I'm going to stick up for him there, I know what he is going through or lets say, I've been there. I thought that was quite well written for anyone craving a drink, sugar, drugs, gambling, sex food,etc...
I agree. It was well written, honest, and comes from a place where he has actual authority.

I feel sorry for Maddie and Kiki, for their whole entire lives they've had to listen to their father throw his own pity party. He should not burden his kids with his problems. 😡
Another way to look at this particular example is that he's providing an example of owning your sh*t, recognizing the consequences, and controlling your impulses. We all struggle with something. They will need to know how to own their struggles. It shouldn't be your entire identity, of course, but we mustn't toss the baby...

Reactions: 1
I agree. It was well written, honest, and comes from a place where he has actual authority.

Another way to look at this particular example is that he's providing an example of owning your sh*t, recognizing the consequences, and controlling your impulses. We all struggle with something. They will need to know how to own their struggles. It shouldn't be your entire identity, of course, but we mustn't toss the baby...
I completely disagree, if this was a one off it might be different, but it's a weekly pity party aimed at making his followers and family feel sorry for him.

He's utterly failed to help himself by refusing medication and talking therapies. He did try one set of antidepressants but he didn't like how they made him feel so he reverted back to doing nothing.

Going to zoom AA a few times during lockdown falls way short of helping himself.

He has the means to pay for private talking therapies but refuses to engage and would rather spend his money on plastic toys for his room.

Actions speak louder than words and he has no actions re helping himself. He should be sharing his thoughts with trained professionals who can help him move on.

He has spent his whole adult life wallowing in his issues. In my opinion he's not owning any part of his problems, he hides away in his toy cave because he can.

He knows his young children will read his words and they will most likely cause them anxiety. Who does that when they already have an anxious 13yr old?

He'd be owning his sh*t if he went to talking therapies every week and faced up to his demons. It would show his children he had a desire to deal with his problems. It must be a living hell living with him. We only get a snapshot and it looks and sounds dreadful.

His children's whole childhood has been spent living with parents who refuse to help themselves deal with their mental health issues. Going to the priory 20 years ago doesnt count as helping yourself here and now.

Re teaching his children, he has done the complete opposite of showing them how to deal with their issues in my opinion. He was part of the decision to remove them from school and to completely immerse them in his wallowing and mood swings everyday of their childhood.

It's obvious by his man cave that he either hides away in their from his issues or by nadias admission, he walks around the house making the rest of the family tread on eggshells everyday.

Nobody on any social media account is able to help mark resolve his mental health issues. He needs qualified professionals.

He's coming upto 50, he's brought 4 children into the world and he's made very little effort to tackle his demons for himself or for them.

He says he's given up drinking, that would be great if that was his only issue, but he has multiple massive issues. Since he opened the door into the families life his issues scream at viewers, a few words on Instagram is not owning or dealing with things.

He craves pity, he craves adoration. He NEVER ever gives thanks for the privileged position he's in (not working for a living, sponging off his wife, shafting the taxman by using every penny to indulge in all of HIS hobbies)

He needs to face his demons, needs to stop being so self indulgent, start to care for those around him more than he does his own ego and spend a significant amount of time talking to a professional rather than a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

He's spent over 2 years talking to strangers on the Internet, feeling sorry for himself and guess what, it's not working! It will never work.

He bully's and mocks his mother for her past misdemeanours but refuses to get help yo resolve them while she's alive.

The poor family deserve so much more, then theirs nadias issues that thry also have to put up with... It's an almighty mess, a few sentences on Instagram isn't going to solve anything. He's the most selfish man I know.

Inevitably his mother will die and he won't have resolved his issues with her via professional therapy when he's had years to try resolve things.

His last two children will invariably leave home and need years of therapy themselves to recover from their episodic childhoods.

Mark will be left with just his thoughts and Nadia... All because he chose to spend a lifetime selfishly avoiding sorting out his issues when he had more opportunity to do so than most.

I came to this channel because of what I saw re the behaviour of the Sawalha-Adderleys and their children. He's 50% of the problem and a few sentences on Instagram just doesn't cut it. He even needs an audience for his pity party! He's chosen the selfish do nothing to help himself route. No sympathy from me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.