Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Telegraph article has Kiki aged 14. Of course she has been aged up! It says she was taken out of school 7 years ago because of anxiety with it. So she was 6! And they say it was because the private prep school they had chosen for her was the wrong school. It also says that they then removed Maddie from school after she had just started secondary school because she was being bullied, but Mark was concerned because she would be starting GCSE’s and he didn’t want that affecting. Hmmmm you don’t start GCSE’s at 11!

The article also says that Mark also had his two older daughters from a previous relationship educated in a mainstream school. Hmmmm try two previous relationships and I doubt he had much say in how they were educated!
I think the home schooling started off in her parents house with other children and a tutor, obviously with the other families paying. That didn't seem to last long and I know i've said this before on here but I definitely heard nitty say in one of the vlogs that both girls had a laptop and they were either on the sofa or in bed reading stuff on the internet. So those two girls have/are virtually educating themselves apart of course from the trips to art galleries, museums and their PE classes running around a disused race track or skateboarding in the park. I wonder if that's how nitty and manky aaron have described that's how home schooling works in their book, I doubt it they probably invented a load of stuff they have never done and told (as always} a pack of lies.

A comment on the Nadia Sawalha Hello page by ‘Dolly Mixture’ saying Nadia’s been seeing someone else behind Mark’s back for some time. Said she uses Lee as an excuse and it’s widely known about in the industry.
Whoever dolly mixture is I think it’s wishful thinking on their part.
I don't think she's ever out of the house long enough to have an affair unless it's when she goes to loose women twice a week. Also would anyone want to be with her I doubt it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
They have been complaining about the yukky yellow cover of their book
So I posted this underneath :

Sorry you don't like the colour of the cover. Nadia says you discussed everything in detail about the book: the font, the size of the book etc. I find it hard to believe they did not discuss the colour of the cover with you????? Mark you have my permission to please delete my comment, you usually do. I have a bet with a friend that you will. (I will win £10 so can buy your book) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wonder what he will do ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The pic of her on his insta looking like Halloween Ken Dodd. The we are so proud tit. Like they've written a literary classic. They are going to be insufferable promoting this thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the home schooling started off in her parents house with other children and a tutor, obviously with the other families paying. That didn't seem to last long and I know i've said this before on here but I definitely heard nitty say in one of the vlogs that both girls had a laptop and they were either on the sofa or in bed reading stuff on the internet. So those two girls have/are virtually educating themselves apart of course from the trips to art galleries, museums and their PE classes running around a disused race track or skateboarding in the park. I wonder if that's how nitty and manky aaron have described that's how home schooling works in their book, I doubt it they probably invented a load of stuff they have never done and told (as always} a pack of lies.

I don't think she's ever out of the house long enough to have an affair unless it's when she goes to loose women twice a week. Also would anyone want to be with her I doubt it.
Kaye her friend, said that Nitty never leaves her house the other day on LW

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Visitng The Tate, White Cube and learning how to cook spag bol are the way forward.
M must have been frustrated that after 'teaching' Maddie history via Hollywood movies about civil rights in 1960s America she wasn't sufficiently equipped to sit a GCSE history with any of the 3 available exam boards. I noticed this comment under the live with Chadwick Boseman in the title: 'Much love to Maddie and everyone else affected by Chadwick’s death xx ' What??? Sadly, M's turned her into a mini-me: ill-informed, opinated, entitled and quick to abuse the one who pays the bills.

I watched this review of the Enola Holmes trailer, as they built a whole set for it at the bottom of my road. It really was amazing to see, the biggest set they've built down at the Royal Naval College since the days of Pirates of the Caribbean / Les Miserable:

The way Maddie speaks to Di from 0:55 is shocking - her tone, her eye rolling and her ignorance. M, who is both her 'teacher' and father overlooks it all, because he hasn't read the books either... :mad:

I see that M's put up a second video where they react to the same trailer. Must have been because he was so busy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh look who's popped up over from the Hello comments 😉..👎👎

They have been complaining about the yukky yellow cover of their book
So I posted this underneath :

Sorry you don't like the colour of the cover. Nadia says you discussed everything in detail about the book: the font, the size of the book etc. I find it hard to believe they did not discuss the colour of the cover with you????? Mark you have my permission to please delete my comment, you usually do. I have a bet with a friend that you will. (I will win £10 so can buy your book) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wonder what he will do ?
Ya best order that book....it's been deleted ..😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What a slap in the face for his other two girls. No dedication, no mention. But no doubt he has talked about them in his book to fill up his word quota.
No dedication, no mention - at least they were saved from daddy's failed home schooling education experiment.

• Haha
He has created a mini me with Maddie. I find both girls lack any motivation. Seem very apathetic and listless. Neither have anything interesting to say on these film reviews. Bratty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
M must have been frustrated that after 'teaching' Maddie history via Hollywood movies about civil rights in 1960s America she wasn't sufficiently equipped to sit a GCSE history with any of the 3 available exam boards. I noticed this comment under the live with Chadwick Boseman in the title: 'Much love to Maddie and everyone else affected by Chadwick’s death xx ' What??? Sadly, M's turned her into a mini-me: ill-informed, opinated, entitled and quick to abuse the one who pays the bills.

I watched this review of the Enola Holmes trailer, as they built a whole set for it at the bottom of my road. It really was amazing to see, the biggest set they've built down at the Royal Naval College since the days of Pirates of the Caribbean / Les Miserable:

The way Maddie speaks to Di from 0:55 is shocking - her tone, her eye rolling and her ignorance. M, who is both her 'teacher' and father overlooks it all, becuase he hasn't read the books either... :mad:

I see that M's put up a second video where they react to the same trailer. Must have been because he was so busy.
She’s a rude, sullen little madam. Takes after her mother. Manky will never correct her. He should have stopped the recoding right there and started again after telling her to have some respect for her grandmother

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Ya best order that book....it's been deleted ..😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂 yah won my bet!!!!

I have also told him not to worry if he deletes it as I have posted that same comment elsewhere! ( he will probably block me now, as if I care🙄)

Obviously won't be buying the book.
I cannot believe they have written it. They have probably got "ghost writers" to do 80% of the work, they have shown they don't even know basic English grammar (Nadia admitted the other day that her knowledge of grammar was very basic) so must have needed lots of help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
😂😂😂😂😂😂 yah won my bet!!!!

I have also told him not to worry about deleting it as have posted that same comment elsewhere! ( he will probably block me now, as if I care🙄)

Obviously won't be buying the book.
I cannot believe they have written it. They have probably got "ghost writers" to do 80% of the work, they have shown they don't even know basic English grammar so needed lots of help.
They seriously deleted it? That was a fair comment. I was wondering the same exact thing about their likely input into the process, especially since Manky is an expert, so busy he has to turn down the BBC, editor!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First post because it's the first time I've been (very nearly) caught up on these threads in real time!

For my sins, I saw LW on Fri. They were discussing having 'types' that they are attracted to. Jane, for example, said she always goes for alpha males. Nadia Nitty said she's attracted to men who are really into her. I sat with my mouth open that she'd say that and not see how messed up that is. Just like the running away from her crying child comment the day before. As long as they're totally head over heels for her then she finds them attractive. That's it. All about her. She also said she likes to rescue people. So, only slightly vulnerable people who worship her need apply. Kind of like the subs they seem to be attracting. It's worth a watch for the WTF factor and I'd love to be able to tell you how far into the show it was but there's no way I can face watching again.

Thank you all for the great commentary and for watching the infernal videos to keep the rest of us in the loop.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No dedication, no mention - at least they were saved from daddy's failed home schooling education experiment.
YES 🤣

He has created a mini me with Maddie. I find both girls lack any motivation. Seem very apathetic and listless. Neither have anything interesting to say on these film reviews. Bratty.
I think it’s a shame that both girls M&K get too involved in film characters because there Dad Man immerses them in film day and night.
Eg Kiki was really upset watching last episode of “Stranger things “ coz something happened to the characters and
Maddie got deeply depressed when a singer died.
Manky has given them a fictional world they treat like real .... I suppose lack of school friends and teacher they can both like and not like ...leaves a VOID in their life that MANKY FILLS

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Can’t wait to see Mink and Nancia hand deliver signed copies of their self-help school treatise/memoir to the lucky winners poor sods. But I expect we will be waiting... and waiting... and waiting, only to hear that because of Covid they can’t rent a camper van and present the yellow tomes in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aww bless Manky has turned comments off on his latest Insta post....such a saddo!...when he posts his pity party crap he wants everyone's sympathy!... saddo!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww bless Manky has turned comments off on his latest Insta post....such a saddo!...when he posts his pity party crap he wants everyone's sympathy!... saddo!
But how will AaronC express his public support for the family? :sneaky:

• Haha
Can’t wait to see Mink and Nancia hand deliver signed copies of their self-help school treatise/memoir to the lucky winners poor sods. But I expect we will be waiting... and waiting... and waiting, only to hear that because of Covid they can’t rent a camper van and present the yellow tomes in person.
ARENT
he couldnt have chosen a more unflattering picture of N if he tried she looks like wrozel gummidge! fancy putting that on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mark's mentioned that he hates looking in the mirror because of his self-confidence issues.

Perhaps he just doesn't like the fact that Aaron C is staring back at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mark's mentioned that he hates looking in the mirror because of his self-confidence issues.

Perhaps he just doesn't like the fact that Aaron C is staring back at him.
Ha ha ha yet he can stare at himself for hours in the view finder.
Maybe Aaron C could create his own insta, and film himself singing, in a poo poo bum bum t-shirt, like Ashley.

• Haha
he couldnt have chosen a more unflattering picture of N if he tried she looks lie wrozel gummidge! fancy putting that on
Why are you even looking at N?

Your entire focus should be on acclaimed author Narc Adderley, who had his face bronzed by the same make up artist who does Piers Morgan for the actual TV (another puff of bullshit for the CV) and has finally been gifted clothes by a shop that sells tops with skulls on:
I reckon he's twice the age of their other customers. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.