Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she speaks to both her Mother and Grandmother with utter contempt at times.
It's the only thing he's taught her successfully. The man's a bleep. :(
She knows it's wrong, too. She doesn't speak to her other grandparents or Dina like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Why do the title of these threads keep getting cut? Other thread titles are longer and don't have them cut.
I think it has to be certain words. I’ve noticed particularly on this thread that the titles get cut every time. I follow a fair few other threads that are nearly double the length.

Reactions: 5
Why are you even looking at N?

Your entire focus should be on acclaimed author Narc Adderley, who had his face bronzed by the same make up artist who does Piers Morgan for the actual TV (another puff of bullshit for the CV) and has finally been gifted clothes by a shop that sells tops with skulls on:
I reckon he's twice the age of their other customers. :LOL:
I mean the photo on his insta with her reading The Telegraph or pretending to as there would be far to many big words in that article for her to understand

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was laughing my way through N's never-ending behind the scenes photo slideshow on Instagram and noticed she sucked her gut in for the vest shot! Whilst I was there, I clicked on the gleam account, to see if they were doing a similar push on their 'star' clients' new book.

Nothing. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe they're in a bad mood because they didn't win the doorstep delivery raffle prize. :sneaky:

Whilst, I'm unable to click on the individual gleam posts, I see M&N have taken the advice of the Partnerships Director a little too literally:
https://www.instagram.com/gleamfutures/ :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gleam has written 'Nadia's Family Feats' instead of 'Feasts'. A Freudian slip, perhaps.

The whole thing looks like it's been written by a child. 'Taken the online world by storm through via their ever-growing Youtube channel'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mark's mentioned that he hates looking in the mirror because of his self-confidence issues.

Perhaps he just doesn't like the fact that Aaron C is staring back at him.
Well, a Mac clearly thinks that he is the dog's bits and even dared to tell Nitty to calm the feck down.

a Mac

a Mac 36 minutes ago (edited)

I hope Mark gets the credit he deserves from this book. I know he did 95% of the work for it. This was clear from the vlogs. Very very hard working and articulate guy, and I just really hope he gets the recognition he deserves 👍 I am buying 2 to support of course 👌 huge huge congratulations guys.

a Mac

a Mac 39 minutes ago

Calm down, it really isn’t THAT yellow. I think you’re being a bit over the top about the colour Nadia. It looks great to me. If it was dull it wouldn’t stand out. You’re going on like it’s full on Neon Nadia. It’s really not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I was laughing my way through N's never-ending behind the scenes photo slideshow on Instagram and noticed she sucked her gut in for the vest shot! Whilst I was there, I clicked on the gleam account, to see if they were doing a similar push on their 'star' clients' new book.

Nothing. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe they're in a bad mood because they didn't win the doorstep delivery raffle prize. :sneaky:

Whilst, I'm unable to click on the individual gleam posts, I see M&N have taken the advice of the Partnerships Director a little too literally:
https://www.instagram.com/gleamfutures/ :oops:
yes they have! now wonder what the next book will be - gardening with a manic depressive in lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gleam is a joke. They cashed in on the YT boom. Now it's changed. A lot of their former clients have left. Jordan looks like the work experience lad. Gleam books, well remember Lily Pebbles.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait to see Mink and Nancia hand deliver signed copies of their self-help school treatise/memoir to the lucky winners poor sods. But I expect we will be waiting... and waiting... and waiting, only to hear that because of Covid they can’t rent a camper van and present the yellow tomes in person.

If they do any i'm sure they'll only do them to places like Devon or Cornwall etc. Their face when one of the winners said they were from Bradford said it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The telegraph readers will eat them alive, the left wing bias Manky and Nitty spout will ensure they won't get many sales from telegraph readers that's for sure! He won't be able to get his his through the door now he's been discussed in the Telegraph!
Look out for his updated resume "Author, as discussed in the Telegraph" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gleam has written 'Nadia's Family Feats' instead of 'Feasts'. A Freudian slip, perhaps.

The whole thing looks like it's been written by a child. 'Taken the online world by storm through via their ever-growing Youtube channel'

'Expect fast paced content, wit and humility on a daily basis!' Someone call trading standards; M's clearly dictated this shite over the phone.

I scrolled down gleam's instagram page until I was stopped for not having an account. Not A Sign of the Swadderleys Anywhere!
https://www.instagram.com/gleamfutures/

I reckon their other clients have had a word and don't want their brand tarnished by association, in the same way as N's gold-plated deeply kind reputation is negatively impacting on the public's perception of Julia as a talented actress.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's there in the Telegraph as window dressing. She couldn't Homeschool a nit. She struggles with pronunciation never mind educating anyone! She joked in one vlog saying exactly the same. They are extremely left wing yet celebrating a right wing newspaper, which they mock on their vlogs, discussing them. Money money money, it's all about the money, forget the morals

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Btw what's the back story behind calling her Nitty? Was it ever confirmed she has nits? Or is it just that she looks like she has nits and is constantly itching her head, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Btw what's the back story behind calling her Nitty? Was it ever confirmed she has nits? Or is it just that she looks like she has nits and is constantly itching her head, haha.
On a live a few months ago, Nutty disclosed much to Mork’s dismay that a) he just had a case of nits and b) it’s a recurring problem in their household. 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
First post because it's the first time I've been (very nearly) caught up on these threads in real time!

For my sins, I saw LW on Fri. They were discussing having 'types' that they are attracted to. Jane, for example, said she always goes for alpha males. Nadia Nitty said she's attracted to men who are really into her. I sat with my mouth open that she'd say that and not see how messed up that is. Just like the running away from her crying child comment the day before. As long as they're totally head over heels for her then she finds them attractive. That's it. All about her. She also said she likes to rescue people. So, only slightly vulnerable people who worship her need apply. Kind of like the subs they seem to be attracting. It's worth a watch for the WTF factor and I'd love to be able to tell you how far into the show it was but there's no way I can face watching again.

Thank you all for the great commentary and for watching the infernal videos to keep the rest of us in the loop.
Wow ( and welcome btw) so she's admitted to rescuing people, pity she didn't do that with her first husband.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
"Content hub for ages 13-80 years"
13? Swearing, 1970s sexual innuendos and filth but aimed at children...okaaay.

Screenshot_20200830-191455_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.