Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, a Mac clearly thinks that he is the dog's bits and even dared to tell Nitty to calm the feck down.

a Mac

a Mac 36 minutes ago (edited)

I hope Mark gets the credit he deserves from this book. I know he did 95% of the work for it. This was clear from the vlogs. Very very hard working and articulate guy, and I just really hope he gets the recognition he deserves 👍 I am buying 2 to support of course 👌 huge huge congratulations guys.

a Mac

a Mac 39 minutes ago

Calm down, it really isn’t THAT yellow. I think you’re being a bit over the top about the colour Nadia. It looks great to me. If it was dull it wouldn’t stand out. You’re going on like it’s full on Neon Nadia. It’s really not.
That's bloody hilarious, what a sad little man he truly is to big himself up with a sock account, oh and putting nitty down too, that's soo manky.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's there in the Telegraph as window dressing. She couldn't Homeschool a nit. She struggles with pronunciation never mind educating anyone! She joked in one vlog saying exactly the same. They are extremely left wing yet celebrating a right wing newspaper, which they mock on their vlogs, discussing them. Money money money, it's all about the money, forget the morals
That's why I got blocked on insta,when she was pushing that so called miracle cream for your neck,I wrote it was all about the £££ with her ,and she would sell her soul for money and all she does is lie,next think I'm blocked from both her and mankys insta, truth hurts I guess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wow ( and welcome btw) so she's admitted to rescuing people, pity she didn't do that with her first husband.
Too busy shagging her colleague who paid for the drinks after work and once they were legless told the mad bint she looked like Gina Lollobrigida, 'saving' him from bedding down with another random Eastenders fan that night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Your entire focus should be on acclaimed author Narc Adderley, who had his face bronzed by the same make up artist who does Piers Morgan for the actual TV (another puff of bullshit for the CV) and has finally been gifted clothes by a shop that sells tops with skulls on:
Isn't the Lisa who does Piers Morgan makeup the Lisa that was married to Ant McP not the Lisa that is Nitty's mate.

Reactions: 3
Too busy shagging her colleague who paid for the drinks after work and once they were legless told the mad bint she looked like Gina Lollobrigida, 'saving' him from bedding down with another random Eastenders fan that night.
I've just googled Gina lollobrigidia, she was stunning! So witchy used to get drunk and shag around, ha ha, her and manky deserve each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are they going on about the cover being so yellow. Surely they designed it
then gave it the go ahead in the final stages when the saw an example. They are so dramatic, stirring up and demanding attention and comments from their sad subs. Juvenile and pathetic the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn't the Lisa who does Piers Morgan makeup the Lisa that was married to Ant McP not the Lisa that is Nitty's mate.
You're right - sorry. That should have read: 'acclaimed author Narc Adderley, who had his face bronzed by the same make up artist who does Keith Lemon's comedy blackface for the actual TV.'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lisa Mejuto is a freelancer and works on Good Morning Britain. She's mentioned it a few times on Nadia's vlogs. One of her Insta posts also mentions missing Kate Garraway and Ben due to the virus etc.
Screenshot_20200830-202548_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I've just googled Gina lollobrigidia, she was stunning! So witchy used to get drunk and shag around, ha ha, her and manky deserve each other.

"My brother was so desperately in love he couldn't cope with losing her.

"The tragedy was that he never showed that despair - not to me or anyone else close to him."

Nadia's decision that they should split was heartbreak enough, Louisa goes on. When she then began an affair with her 26-year-old TV co-star Marc Bannerman, Justin, 31, could take no more and, only days later, hanged himself at their home.

"Since then, she has behaved selfishly, rudely and senselessly," Louisa claims.

Louisa says: "Justin had placed their wedding rings on top of Nadia's note. We found them on Boxing Day, but she has never read what he wrote or collected the rings.

"I don't understand how any wife wouldn't want to read her husband's last words to her."

Horrific. And then to top it all off N makes a public song and dance about Christmas every year. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

"The tragedy was that he never showed that despair - not to me or anyone else close to him."

Nadia's decision that they should split was heartbreak enough, Louisa goes on. When she then began an affair with her 26-year-old TV co-star Marc Bannerman, Justin, 31, could take no more and, only days later, hanged himself at their home.

Louisa says: "Justin had placed their wedding rings on top of Nadia's note. We found them on Boxing Day, but she has never read what he wrote or collected the rings.

"I don't understand how any wife wouldn't want to read her husband's last words to her."

Horrific. And then to top it all off N makes a public song and dance about Christmas every year. :(
That's so sad, and she never read his note, poor bugger, I think that's why she shows no compassion, she's a real harden witch, hopefully karma is around the corner to bite her on her arse. :mad: and if you read here Nadia sawallha, you are such a hypocrite and shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Obviously Nadia shouldn't have had an affair, and (surprise surprise!) she seems to fail to mention that when talking about him, but I think I can sort of understand where N could be coming from.

For him to take his own life as a result of infidelity is an extreme (and heartbreakingly tragic) reaction. As with anyone who commits suicide, there must have been deep issues within his psyche: it is such a sad and avoidable way for anyone to go.

I can't pretend to know the specifics, but I can imagine a situation where someone wouldn't want the note or the ring. It must be very difficult as the (separated) spouse to know that your husband is in such a bad place that they a) commit suicide and b) potentially try to use it as leverage against you, and impart feelings of guilt onto you.

I can see why someone wouldn't want to read the note, or to collect the rings. It can be a way of control and emotional manipulation from beyond the grave by someone who was in the midst of a mental health crisis. I'm sure his family talking to the press and leaking very delicate, pointed and private signs to her in his last minutes of life, while trying to insinuate blame, also probably didn't help.

Obviously it depends on the contents of the note, and I obviously don't know the specifics, but I'm not sure I would want the note or the rings, but I also see how that can look quite heartless from the outside.

Reactions: 7
Who in their right mind would consider THIS a good photo to promote your cooking!!!!!! 3rd straight day in a row wearing the same top. He must stink to high heaven.🤢
Blimey he looks deranged, one of them will ' break down soon.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
First post because it's the first time I've been (very nearly) caught up on these threads in real time!

For my sins, I saw LW on Fri. They were discussing having 'types' that they are attracted to. Jane, for example, said she always goes for alpha males. Nadia Nitty said she's attracted to men who are really into her. I sat with my mouth open that she'd say that and not see how messed up that is. Just like the running away from her crying child comment the day before. As long as they're totally head over heels for her then she finds them attractive. That's it. All about her. She also said she likes to rescue people. So, only slightly vulnerable people who worship her need apply. Kind of like the subs they seem to be attracting. It's worth a watch for the WTF factor and I'd love to be able to tell you how far into the show it was but there's no way I can face watching again.

Thank you all for the great commentary and for watching the infernal videos to keep the rest of us in the loop.
Welcome 👋

Reactions: 4
Nadia has mentioned that note and said she still hasn't read it.
I remember Marc Bannerman he has aged well much better Mark A! But Nadia does seem to go for the wrong men.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.