Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her story his ego is bigger than his head. Next week he will be thinking he's a Hollywood star with the press for crap book.
Very pleased with themselves: funny that, I thought they didn't like MSM at the moment, and especially not the Telegraph being on the right?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They on LW next wk and Janet street porter doesn't do Thursdays on LW, so no one to challenge them on book maby jane will

• Sad
Also, if he did some 'gardening'yesterday not to her liking because she has people coming today, how ill they do the Sunday live??

FIX! PR agent hard at work there
I think it was filmed when she had the Copperfield women over for lunch. One of them is on insta "dance ya tits off" and posted about it.

Reactions: 4
HI, I'm new here so apologies if I do this wrong.
I'm a paying sub but getting so sick of the rubbish they churn out. I've cancelled my subscription.
Anyway, anyone else think they've had a night away again. Can't do lives as we would see where they were. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm a paying sub but getting so sick of the rubbish they churn out. I've cancelled my subscription.
Anyway, anyone else think they've had a night away again. Can't do lives as we would see where they were. ?
welcome to tattle! It seems quite a lot of us come here when we get fed up with them. It seems more and more paying subs are getting fed up with them too.

I don't think they have gone away again. It looks like they had a massive row yesterday. They have "people/friends" coming over to the house today so they need to get ready for that. Mark still needs to clear the garden and get rid of his plastic/brick work of art 😂

• Haha
Also, if he did some 'gardening'yesterday not to her liking because she has people coming today, how ill they do the Sunday live??

FIX! PR agent hard at work there
jesus the Telegraph he will be thinking now that his book will be reaching outto the intellectuals!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Welcome! Feel free to vent here.😂

Just had a look on insta at the back of the comments on here...she looks rough so I take it they had people over last night. Probably why they didnt bother with a live. They don't seem to care as long as they have their money.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
welcome to tattle! It seems quite a lot of us come here when we get fed up with them. It seems more and more paying subs are getting fed up with them too.

I don't think they have gone away again. It looks like they had a massive row yesterday. They have "people/friends" coming over to the house today so they need to get ready for that. Mark still needs to clear the garden and get rid of his plastic/brick work of art 😂
That footage is likely from days if not weeks ago, as there seems to be an increasing lag between when they, ahem, “film” footage and “edit” it and put it out as a vlog. 🎞

Thank you. Its all the lies, begging for thumbs up and the repetitive same old coffee moanings. No real content any more. I used to like them and think what a shame they so disorganised and messy. Now I think they are disgusting, dirty, infested people on the take. Don't get me started on a book on home schooling when their daughter isn't taking the standard educational exams.
I thought they may be away as I thought the gfh was filmed a while ago as he said it was 40 degrees in his car and nanny Di hadn't got her haircut.

Reactions: 23
The Telegraph article has Kiki aged 14. Of course she has been aged up! It says she was taken out of school 7 years ago because of anxiety with it. So she was 6! And they say it was because the private prep school they had chosen for her was the wrong school. It also says that they then removed Maddie from school after she had just started secondary school because she was being bullied, but Mark was concerned because she would be starting GCSE’s and he didn’t want that affecting. Hmmmm you don’t start GCSE’s at 11!

The article also says that Mark also had his two older daughters from a previous relationship educated in a mainstream school. Hmmmm try two previous relationships and I doubt he had much say in how they were educated!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They on LW next wk and Janet street porter doesn't do Thursdays on LW, so no one to challenge them on book maby jane will
I can't see Jane challenging them. She is very friendly with N. They were out for a boozy lunch together and both had hangovers the next day on LW. JSP is never on the same day as N, especially after Janet wrote the article against homeschooling. I am really annoyed at LW for allowing them to promote their book on the show. It's all about money with them again!😬

Very pleased with themselves: funny that, I thought they didn't like MSM at the moment, and especially not the Telegraph being on the right?
Also didn't she moan a while ago about The Telegraph asking for paid subscription online?😮 Oh the irony...!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@Hopscotch OnlyFans is a website where people pay for naked/sexual images or videos.
I. It's just about an easy life for them as they like to be seen as the cool parents.

If being a cool parent involves buying alcohol for my kids and letting them drop out of formal education, then i'm more than happy to not be cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mark was concerned because she would be starting GCSE’s and he didn’t want that affecting. Hmmmm you don’t start GCSE’s at 11!

My daughter is just about to start her GCSE subjects and is 14 (Yr10).

Reactions: 5
Oh my lord they just showed a physically copy of the book on the live, its looks so so bad bright yellow, nadia is mortified subs trying there best to complement it. The print of their faces awful on it. Also noticed paying subs giving them abuse about mariot hotel and last nights member live

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't see Jane challenging them. She is very friendly with N. They were out for a boozy lunch together and both had hangovers the next day on LW. JSP is never on the same day as N, especially after Janet wrote the article against homeschooling. I am really annoyed at LW for allowing them to promote their book on the show. It's all about money with them again!
I put a comment about her on LW facebook page but it was removed immediately. Will try again the day they are talking about the book.

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh my lord they just showed a physically copy of the book on the live, its looks so so bad bright yellow, nadia is mortified subs trying there best to complement it. The print of their faces awful on it. Also noticed paying subs giving them abuse about mariot hotel and last nights member live

Looks like one of those "For Dummies" books.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Have a look on Amazon for the description of the book plus loads of rubbish about her.

Reactions: 6
Teddy called at end of Live, his face utterly unimpressed at book this live was Gold😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.