Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where have they've told subs they've had a conflict of interest?
My SIL is a member (tho I suspect for not much longer) and that’s what they told the members about cancelling their members live. They cited personal conflicts of issues (ie, we don’t give a flying fig).

Reactions: 6
Chances are they've had a row over the aaron comments. She probably didn't know he was doing that and the fact that it was on the Hello channel he's made a right fool of her and especially as he's always spouting off about trolls. She must be fuming there are comments about the money they took from the quiz nights and he can't delete them serves him right for being a troll!!!

Reactions: 20
This has been a Revelation to me!! I have been sickened by this lot slowly but surely ..but thought I was somehow being too harsh?? Thank gawd I found Tattle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Spot on

She has a truckful of faults, but his coerciveness tops them. Nasty piece of work
To a certain extent i agree but the problem is that she over inflates his ego its all mark my gorgeous husband (so why should he make an effort with his appearance? Hey he thinks i,m already perfect!) Or mark is soo intelligent ok nadia but he can use that to outwit you! Or he works so hard (he already gets praised so why make any real contribution? She rewards him for just being himself even at his worst! Thats lunacy!
How can he possibly be motivated when he has everything already on a plate!
I know she is brazen as hell but to be honest she must have very low standards as to how she is treated.Yet in some ways she puts him on a pedestal its as if she thinks he is doing her a favour just by gracing her with his presence.She just let him have everything far too easily he never had to work for it and he probably never will.
Its a huge mistake to make in any relationship and then she has to deal with all her secret feelings of resentment and try to get back at him in an underhand manner trying to save face and match him humiliation for humiliation manipulation for manipulation but i definitely think she was the more desperate of the two but then if she had any self respect she would not have gone with a man with a partner and a baby its that old saying be careful what you wish for you might just get it!
Well she got him (some prize) but they both encourage the other to be both needy and without shame and its eroded any chance at building mutual respect. No wonder they don,t respect anyone else either maddie again put on a pedestal kiki with her needs unmet nanny di as a dumping ground subs as paying spectators that also get the runaround (take the money and just be glad we exist!) They are on the merry go round from hell thats why you can have everything and still be a loser and in their case have people not respect you because you get treated with respect only if you have earnt it the hard way by working for it you cannot demand it or cajole it or take it as a given
No they have to be respectable people to validate themselves its not up to anyone else. So far they have let themselves go to seed and go to waste and they are devaluing everything they touch. The midas touch in reverse.

This has been a Revelation to me!! I have been sickened by this lot slowly but surely ..but thought I was somehow being too harsh?? Thank gawd I found Tattle!!
Welcome its nice to see new faces

Thank you for new thread :)
Your welcome i was just glad that i was able to do it :giggle:

I see Maddie following in her mother’s footsteps on her insta account.
Posing in some kind of negligee.
A couple of photos.
comments saying how sexy she is.
I must be getting old.😳
Ha ha:D tell me about it i,m tutting already!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I give it about 3 months before Maddie has an OnlyFans account (if she doesn't already) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I give it about 3 months before Maddie has an OnlyFans account (if she doesn't already) 😂
I know it’s a joke but I actually don’t think that’s likely. But your post also raises related questions of 1) why parents allow/encourage their 17 year old to post such pictures and 2) how is it different from Only Fans/Fans Only, if the person posting such pics intends to be recognized or ultimately compensated (promoting music) in some way?

Reactions: 11
@Hopscotch OnlyFans is a website where people pay for naked/sexual images or videos.
I checked & Mark & Nadia haven't 'liked' the picture, but I doubt they would tell her not to do anything, as Maddie just seems to do whatever she wants. It's just about an easy life for them as they like to be seen as the cool parents.

Reactions: 15
@Hopscotch OnlyFans is a website where people pay for naked/sexual images or videos.
I checked & Mark & Nadia haven't 'liked' the picture, but I doubt they would tell her not to do anything, as Maddie just seems to do whatever she wants. It's just about an easy life for them as they like to be seen as the cool parents.
I don’t disagree with you at all on this.

Reactions: 3
I’m a paid member and they said they cancelled their live tonight because they have to “attend to some personal stuff.“ The mind boggles!

You are correct. It is supposed to be a “midweek” live and since I joined to try and spy on the Cornwall vlogs it has either been late on a Saturday or even on a Sunday and the Sunday members only vlog rarely appears before a Sunday evening. Members weren’t happy tonight about it on the members chat.
It's great to have your info on the members only thingy,it sheds alot of light on what we dont get to see .

Reactions: 18
No one ever leaves the members that pay!! .. what a load of crap bet they bloody do and more so lately when there cancelling stuff all the time....see if they explain on the coffee boring this morning 🙄

Reactions: 10
I must admit when she 'revealed' Manky in the early days of just her and kaye I was surprised as he didnt seem to be the type of man she would go for - I imagined her going for a more beefy type of guy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one ever leaves the members that pay!! .. what a load of crap bet they bloody do and more so lately when there cancelling stuff all the time....see if they explain on the coffee boring this morning 🙄
I was a paying member for my sins,think I made 3 payments,the final straw for me ,was seeing her on the wateraid ad,asking for £1.99 a month donation.I thought what a hypocritical cow,there she is asking for money for charity in one breathe,then on her feckin "reality show" asking folk to pay to be a member of their crappy family,shes a smarmy cow ,and her and Nitty should be ashamed of themselves,2 faced shits the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The top comment on GFH (60 likes!) is so true. Nadia would flip! Also, I'm really noticing the top comments are getting increasingly negative on the channel...

'Come on nadia, marks worked his arse off in the garden cut him some slack. It's no good now taking an interest in the garden just because your friends are coming around, weeds grow in the summer so it's best to do what Mark has done now, stop meddling with stuff you obviously no nothing about. Mark next time nadias cooking something sit there and criticise every thing she's doing 🤬'

Also, what I'd give to just take some hair clippers and shave the sides and back. He'd look so much better!

1598773240780.png

Reactions: 13
They just couldn't be arsed!. Nitty is probably in her pit, gorging on a bucket of KFC whilst watching RHONY and Manky is sulking in the editing suite.
yes apparently she had a go at him and all the subs were sticking up for him.

Mark has played his manipulative card well with his GFH vlog, getting all the subs on side with him. As much as they both annoy me, I do think Mark is very coercive and emotionally abusive - he knows that he is doing when he puts out those vlogs painting Nadia in poor light. But then Nadia is also to blame, constantly telling sob stories about her hot hubby will only get people to feel sorry for him. They live an exhausting relationship, no doubt they've had a huge row tonight hence why they've let down their paying superfans. For what it's worth I agree with Nadia the garden looked a tit hole, Mark needs to pay someone to sort the tip out so they can actually enjoy the garden. How long is the garden going to be a work in progress for? I can't believe I even bothered to skim a GFH. 😂
Like I said, they don't pay people, people pay them

Welcome 💫

I don’t disagree with you at all on this.
It's twisted, if they 'liked' it, then that would annoy a teenager, them ignoring it only makes her do it more, reversed reversed pyschology.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The top comment on GFH (60 likes!) is so true. Nadia would flip! Also, I'm really noticing the top comments are getting increasingly negative on the channel...

'Come on nadia, marks worked his arse off in the garden cut him some slack. It's no good now taking an interest in the garden just because your friends are coming around, weeds grow in the summer so it's best to do what Mark has done now, stop meddling with stuff you obviously no nothing about. Mark next time nadias cooking something sit there and criticise every thing she's doing 🤬'

Also, what I'd give to just take some hair clippers and shave the sides and back. He'd look so much better!

View attachment 227365
God he looks as rough as a badgers arse!!
So does anyone know what she said to him ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God he looks as rough as a badgers arse!!
So does anyone know what she said to him ?
Trouble in camp. Last week, he was talking about their trolls (he just can't help it!), and she was saying 'don't give them a minute'; it was nearing a row between them.

They protesteth too much about not caring and now it's causing trouble between them. She's taking the professional 'celebrity' (Z list) approach, but he just can't leave it. Although all he ever says about anyone who doesn't like his stuff is 'don't watch then' (both as AaronC and himself on his own channel). She'll be fuming about him responding as AaronC on the Hello video (especially as they have no control over comments'), and she probably wouldn't like her loyal subs comments on latest GFH; he's manipulated them to feel sorry for him (pathetic). He can't now delete the negative comments, because they're all from her loyal subs and paying members who would then cotton on to what we already know.

Paying members must be feeling a bit cheated already what with no members live this week which was promised so often. Also, where are the 2 cooking lives and lunchbox ideas? This is really not working out well for the Sadderleys.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Trouble in camp. Last week, he was talking about their trolls (he just can't help it!), and she was saying 'don't give them a minute'; it was nearing a row between them.

They protesteth too much about not caring and now it's causing trouble between them. She's taking the professional 'celebrity' (Z list) approach, but he just can't leave it. Although all he ever says about anyone who doesn't like his stuff is 'don't watch then' (both as AaronC and himself on his own channel). She'll be fuming about him responding as AaronC on the Hello video (especially as they have no control over comments'), and she probably wouldn't like her loyal subs comments on latest GFH; he's manipulated them to feel sorry for him (pathetic). He can't now delete the negative comments, because they're all from her loyal subs and paying members who would then cotton on to what we already know.

Paying members must be feeling a bit cheated already what with no members live this week which was promised so often. Also, where are the 2 cooking lives and lunchbox ideas? This is really not working out well for the Sadderleys.
Ah right thanks for that, think we're seeing mankys addictive side coming out, he's bleddy troll obsessed, we aren't trolls, we all have an opinion about them, but they can't take any negative feedback, you put your lives on you tube, you deserve every thing you get!!!!

There's an article in The Telegraph about their homeschooling...Mark is loving the fact he is finally getting some airtime after all these years.

Reactions: 7

Also, if he did some 'gardening'yesterday not to her liking because she has people coming today, how ill they do the Sunday live??

There's an article in The Telegraph about their homeschooling...Mark is loving the fact he is finally getting some airtime after all these years.
FIX! PR agent hard at work there

Reactions: 8
Saw her story his ego is bigger than his head. Next week he will be thinking he's a Hollywood star with the press for crap book.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.