Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. Its all the lies, begging for thumbs up and the repetitive same old coffee moanings. No real content any more. I used to like them and think what a shame they so disorganised and messy. Now I think they are disgusting, dirty, infested people on the take. Don't get me started on a book on home schooling when their daughter isn't taking the standard educational exams.
I thought they may be away as I thought the gfh was filmed a while ago as he said it was 40 degrees in his car and nanny Di hadn't got her haircut.
Welcome, there's been a few of us newbies recently, nice to have an opinion here without manky deleting us!
That home schooling book is a joke, oh let's take the girls out to mankys favourite art galleries and have lunch in an expensive restaurant, I think I read ages ago Janet street porter said something about witchys home schooling, so there will be no way she'll be on the panel when they're promoting it, shame, witchy will never appear on LW if JSP is on, can't take the criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aaron C/Oops, Manky is probably sulking in the toy room after being gobbled up and spat out by counter-comments on the Hello magazine YouTube thingyo.
He’s also kicking himself that the police warning for breaking lockdown in London came out in today’s vlog about their ‘dirty’ weekend.
(Dirty weekend as in fungal feet, caked make-up, Black-track neck, greasy hair and Maccies dribble- not anything saucy)
The unedited police comment Was golden!
Really shouldn’t have let that one slip through the net Manks, me ol’ son.😋Bet he was spitting feathers.
Conflict of interests being that Nitty Nora told him to pull himself together, the show must go on but he’s still huffing after having to lift his ‘black-bin -liner-work-of-art‘ from the garden as “they have visitors coming tomorrow.”
Poor diddums thought his masterpiece was ingenious.🙈
Nora raining on his parade = the straw which broke the camels back and they’ve had a HUGE BARNEY hence a ‘No Show,show.’
Never mind- they’ll still get their £1.99 From the few remaining loyal hangers on. Must be all of 9 of them left now.😋
Do you think Manky delayed that gfh episode coz he makes Nadia appear really bad dissing his garden work.
( I know it’s old coz
1.Nanni Di still has her hair
2. They are preparing for Lisa and boys visit which happened a couple of weeks ago)
Maybe this was the exact time , that author was questioning her kindness !??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If being a cool parent involves buying alcohol for my kids and letting them drop out of formal education, then i'm more than happy to not be cool.
very true. Be careful who you take your education advice from 🙄 a qualified teacher with a degree or
people that live in squalor And pick their noses scratch their heads while preparing food and sleep in dirty linen 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Telegraph article has Kiki aged 14. Of course she has been aged up! It says she was taken out of school 7 years ago because of anxiety with it. So she was 6! And they say it was because the private prep school they had chosen for her was the wrong school. It also says that they then removed Maddie from school after she had just started secondary school because she was being bullied, but Mark was concerned because she would be starting GCSE’s and he didn’t want that affecting. Hmmmm you don’t start GCSE’s at 11!

The article also says that Mark also had his two older daughters from a previous relationship educated in a mainstream school. Hmmmm try two previous relationships and I doubt he had much say in how they were educated!
HE'S had Hardly any say in his other 2 daughters upbringing, they do seem TO be well grounded and quite arty

I must admit when she 'revealed' Manky in the early days of just her and kaye I was surprised as he didnt seem to be the type of man she would go for - I imagined her going for a more beefy type of guy
Maybe that's why she's always funneling Bisto into him...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The book cover. OMG. They've used that crappy pick where they look like homeless crack addicts. Someone must be having a laugh with the yellow. Acting like they've written a literary classic.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Why is Nitty's face all puffy? They'll be flogging this non stop.

• Haha
It also says that they then removed Maddie from school after she had just started secondary school because she was being bullied, but Mark was concerned because she would be starting GCSE’s and he didn’t want that affecting.

If he was that concerned about her exams did they give her enough education to be able to sit them or did they forget all about them and she never took them ?

• Haha
  • Sad
It also says that they then removed Maddie from school after she had just started secondary school because she was being bullied, but Mark was concerned because she would be starting GCSE’s and he didn’t want that affecting.

If he was that concerned about her exams did they give her enough education to be able to sit them or did they forget all about them and she never took them ?
Visitng The Tate, White Cube and learning how to cook spag bol are the way forward.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Or maybe they couldn’t afford the school fees any more ?

• Heart
Or maybe they couldn’t afford the school fees any more ?
But did she ever do any GCSE work or sit the exams ?

I also notice they are doing the LW scam on the day the book is released so there can't be any comeback on them as nobody will have read it except the people who were given pre-release copies.

Reactions: 7
What a slap in the face for his other two girls. No dedication, no mention. But no doubt he has talked about them in his book to fill up his word quota.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
A comment on the Nadia Sawalha Hello page by ‘Dolly Mixture’ saying Nadia’s been seeing someone else behind Mark’s back for some time. Said she uses Lee as an excuse and it’s widely known about in the industry.
Whoever dolly mixture is I think it’s wishful thinking on their part.

• Wow
  • Haha
managed 2 mins of the book promo on their live, god they are acting like they've written a best selling novel,i bet its a right load of shite

• Haha
I notice Nadia touch her Dad and wasn’t 2 metre distant
she was too beside herself (I've never seen her as happy about anything) and forgot about the rules and the safety of her parents. How much did she go on about the safety of her parents since the beginning? (not so much Nanny Di). But of course when something more important comes along she forgets all about that... it's all just lip service.

Another example of them revealing their true selves, when their guard slips.

Think it's a pisstake that the paying members never got a live last night, but there they are this morning bouncing like demented kids over the book... I hope more and more sub members coming over to us on here!.... bet she was pissed last night and he was in one of his self pitying moods....

Reactions: 17
I am howling at some of the comments about M having a bath! I used to actually watch the cooking segments but after seeing that moon cup in the dishwasher, I have no interest in her cooking. It made me feel queesy. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The subs need to hit them where it hurts and unsub. They are funding their egotiscal life.
Mark and Nadia don't really want to put the effort in with vlogs as all the lives they churn out is easy money for them. Why spend time making vlogs when they can churn out loads of lives and stick 15 ads on them. Their members lives don't get as many views, so again they just can't be arsed.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.