Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 207348

It always irritates me that Nadia can’t make a post without a spelling mistake. That woman is so badly educated she can’t spell and can’t use a spell checker either! So much for home educating the children! Surely you have to be reasonably intelligent to do that?!
I’m the opposite, I love it when she does it. It shows that’s she’s not quite as clever as she would like one to believe 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure someone asked on one of the lives about the pregnancy simulator and nitty said they had it now and he was going to do it soon. Doubtful it was ever ordered and they just said it to get more followers at the time then used covid to delay everything. Deliveries haven't really been affected in fact all through this Amazon have been delivering as normal, I think just more of their lies and hoping people will forget about it. You can't believe a word these morons say.
Your correct nadia said she was borrowing one from ITV!,I remember it well.now mark is saying hes waiting to get it from the Netherlands.absolute crap,hes blaming covid for it not coming I ordered an item from Germany and something from Holland it came 6 days later ! They always never deliver on their promises,.And do you all really think they are going to spend hundreds to get one!!..They will be asking for donations for one next , watch this space!,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nadia is so so so so so so do so worried about teenagers mental health ohhhh shes so worried that they are all having to be homeschooled, of course you are nadia! THEN BRING IN MARK ,Don't forget guys we have a book coming out in a couple of weeks all about our home schooling etc etc etc etc etc. Hmmmmmm more like your only interested in plugging your book to the vulnerable subs who will purchase it and not read it and use it to prop up a cup of tea ! Then they will turn up and 10 subs homes and pass them a baton I mean a book .well they are doing it in 1 day so baton sounds appropriate! Ohhhhh but their car will break down or there will be a disaster at home so they will get in touch with the very lucky 10 and tell them they will have to send the books in the post but they will get all their family to sign it ! They are absolutely loving that it looks like many kids will carry on being home schooled..plug the book again ! Plug the book on loose women on the 2 September, these 2 are all about money they don't give 2 shits about their subs and kids mental health , it's easy to sit there and say all that stuff , ok nadia you have loads of free time , donate your time to a mental health centre for kids? Your so passionate so be an ambassador, please don't sit there preaching ! It's getting so monotonous now .same old dribble just a different day !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Same old drivel from the scare pair on the late night chat tonight. Stupid singing and gurning. They look horrendous. Completely hyper. So embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Nadia just posted a story saying "lots of technical gremlins, no cooking live at 6pm" yet Mark posted this an hour ago.
Mark had already said they were spending the day with Fleur today (yesterday I think) Nadia really is such a compulsive liar

he always ha
He always has to pull a silly childish face. Ruining what could have been a nice photo. Interesting that Di is also there, I think Fleur and Isobel are close to her maybe she went to visit Di & they suggested them both going over?

Same old drivel from the scare pair on the late night chat tonight. Stupid singing and gurning. They look horrendous. Completely hyper. So embarrassing
urgggg cant baer to watch

Reactions: 5
The name dropping is so dull. “I smoked 20 fags with Antonio Banderas” Wonder if Antonio tells his mates the same story about hanging with m?

• Haha
The name dropping is so dull. “I smoked 20 fags with Antonio Banderas” Wonder if Antonio tells his mates the same story about hanging with m?
He doesn't. However, wouldn't it be interesting to go for a drink with someone who he actually has worked with / smoked 20 fags with / birthed one of his daughters and brought her up single-handedly? I wonder if there's anyone on the planet M has left a good impression on?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.