Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear!...anyone know nitty is a rescuer ..*Yawn 🙄....No way will they last another 10yrs ....listening to their latest HTSM and yr think god almighty how many times are they gonna go on abt the same things!....sort it out, learn to accept and bloody move on and let it go....

Reactions: 13
Oh dear!...anyone know nitty is a rescuer ..*Yawn 🙄....No way will they last another 10yrs ....listening to their latest HTSM and yr think god almighty how many times are they gonna go on abt the same things!....sort it out, learn to accept and bloody move on and let it go....
Exactly. More droning on about his mental health and her control freakery. He loves the sound of his own voice. Needs proper therapy in private. They are toxic. Keeping up the act for YT.

Reactions: 10
Bringing up something much discussed already but she said today they don’t even take a 10 min lunch break, implying they’re both working all day, every day. They have a 12yo in the house ffs so is that a(nother) lie or do they give Kiki none of their time? Lots of parents are working from home at the moment and balancing looking after kids with work is a constant battle. These two don’t seem to have a problem with it 🤔 If they did, we’d definitely have heard about it.

Just irritates me that either they’re lying and don’t realise that spending very little time with a child is going to sound terrible, or it’s true and they leave her alone all day, every day. I have a 12 yo and I know that by that age they can largely look after themselves but I’m working condensed hours and trying to fit in as much time with him as possible (even if he doesn’t want me to! 🙂)

Maybe Kiki is spending a lot of time with friends or with Dina/grandparents - shouldn’t judge really without knowing everything but I find it very irritating that they both make out they’re very connected/attentive parents but also make out they’re CONSTANTLY working - can’t have it both ways.
I dont believe for a min they're working all hours,nitty is a lazy bastard ,and manky is a pretend editor,they annoy the tit out of me ,with their stupid comments,they wouldn't know a days work if it came up and slapped them on the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. More droning on about his mental health and her control freakery. He loves the sound of his own voice. Needs proper therapy in private. They are toxic. Keeping up the act for YT.
They believe all their tit though .

Reactions: 11
After last night’s performance I didn’t think they could get much worse. Coffee moaning today was absolutely horrendous. Nitty really needs to stop with the singing and the stupid baby voices. She’s ridiculous. There was another smutty remark from Manky alluding to her body hair when she mentioned she had no pants on. He’s vile. Then he pushed a sponge into her face. 10 to 12 minutes of absolute mayhem. I honestly don’t know how they think this is good content. Of course their subs are in hysterics and loving it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
After last night’s performance I didn’t think they could get much worse. Coffee moaning today was absolutely horrendous. Nitty really needs to stop with the singing and the stupid baby voices. She’s ridiculous. There was another smutty remark from Manky alluding to her body hair when she mentioned she had no pants on. He’s vile. Then he pushed a sponge into her face. 10 to 12 minutes of absolute mayhem. I honestly don’t know how they think this is good content. Of course their subs are in hysterics and loving it all.
Not all where!....few commented on Nittys singing and showing off!....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They got a fair bit of stick on coffee moron today ,it was horrendous, nitty was a complete and utter pain in the arse ,and of course he just had to join in ,but never fear ,helen from south Africa was there with her emojis 🦚🦩🦢🦎🍑🍒🥦🍆🍌🍒🍎[]🍅🌽😉😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not all where!....few commented on Nittys singing and showing off!....
Just had a look at the comments. There are quite a lot now complaining about Nitty’s behaviour - very encouraging. Manky’s lewd comments and manic laughter are just as annoying.

They got a fair bit of stick on coffee moron today ,it was horrendous, nitty was a complete and utter pain in the arse ,and of course he just had to join in ,but never fear ,helen from south Africa was there with her emojis 🦚🦩🦢🦎🍑🍒🥦🍆🍌🍒🍎[]🍅🌽😉😄
Had a look at the comments from this morning . There are quite a lot now complaining about Nitty’s behaviour - very encouraging. Manky’s lewd comments and manic laughter are just as annoying. They really need to take note. Their daughters must be mortified.
Helen from South Africa is pathetic. She’s chatting to all and sundry on there with her emoji madness 🙄

Just had a look at the comments. There are quite a lot now complaining about Nitty’s behaviour - very encouraging. Manky’s lewd comments and manic laughter are just as annoying.
Why don't Itv see her terrible behaviour. I can't stand her on loose women and wish they would take her off.

Reactions: 13
Is the photo actually him though? Lots of people use photos of other people for various reasons. We have a member on here with a photo of Grace Kelly for example.
Yeh I think it is as I’ve seen videos of him..It’s quite an old 90degree angle to ease the chins photo

It’s true, you can’t 😐
Its only cos her mate Jane Moore who parts own thats magazine that she is on the cover - magazine aimed at 55+ what women of that age are going to listen to any of her advice or ramblings, as she acts like a teenager!

The Sawalha virus. Full of herself. Slagging off people who go on holiday and don't wear a mask.
Didn't see much mask wearing in Cornwall Nitty.
full of tit and she has a short memory

Reactions: 8
He actually just said “Blue sky thinking” without any sense of irony. He is an unfunny, much sadder David Brent and totally lacks any sense of self awareness.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.