Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nittys Insta stories....10 yrs they never went in the garden, it was like something from shameless! Why?? Just why?? Shes obsessed with been sat outside so why did they leave it like that for so long? It makes no sense to me. Also, calling manky #hothusband makes me want to vom šŸ¤¢ its just so cringe and incredibly not true nitty šŸ¤®
Which means the kids had nowhere to play outside growing up...How considerate always putting their childrenā€™s well being before their own...NOT!

Suggest you keep comments focused on N and M. There are a lot of ugly comments about their children and even though one is about to be 18, I didnā€™t sign up for that.
You donā€™t have to stay if you donā€™t approve of others comments..sign off!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Suggest you keep comments focused on N and M. There are a lot of ugly comments about their children and even though one is about to be 18, I didnā€™t sign up for that.
So unsign then. If M and N are stupid enough to lay their life bare, and include family, more fool them. As M is realizing too late, maybe some things are more valuable than money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you don't like certain comments then scroll past. Don't police the forums. This is tattle. If you are offended then that's your issue. Maybe you should go and leave comments on the Swadderley's social media. They make money and push their lives, and that of their children onto YT. If they can't take criticism or slagging off about their lifestyle and appearance they should get off the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you don't like certain comments then scroll past. Don't police the forums. This is tattle. If you are offended then that's your issue. Maybe you should go and leave comments on the Swadderley's social media. They make money and push their lives, and that of their children onto YT. If they can't take criticism or slagging off about their lifestyle and appearance they should get off the internet.
While I do agree somewhat, I also note that the Tattle rules state:

"Unsavoury comments about children are not allowed. Their parents may broadcast their children's image to make money, but as they are too young to have consented in this unregulated industry we dont allow comments that may upset the children when older."

Reactions: 5
C1C51E95-C722-4BFE-A1FA-BAE154273F5C.png

It always irritates me that Nadia canā€™t make a post without a spelling mistake. That woman is so badly educated she canā€™t spell and canā€™t use a spell checker either! So much for home educating the children! Surely you have to be reasonably intelligent to do that?!

Reactions: 8

"Unsavoury comments about children are not allowed. Their parents may broadcast their children's image to make money, but as they are too young to have consented in this unregulated industry we dont allow comments that may upset the children when older."
The Swadderleys teenagers are old enough to say no we don't wish to participate. Manky and his flying monkeys are on here daily. Perhaps he should realise what he's doing just to make money. Both girls have problems anyone can see that, there are unsavoury comments then there's the reality.

• Heart
View attachment 207348

It always irritates me that Nadia canā€™t make a post without a spelling mistake. That woman is so badly educated she canā€™t spell and canā€™t use a spell checker either! So much for home educating the children! Surely you have to be reasonably intelligent to do that?!
How much olive oil #goodfat? That is the question.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

What ā€˜unsavouryā€™ comments about their daughters? Iā€™ve never seen any on here.

Reactions: 6
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
You'll have to ask the mods rather than me, I'm afraid.
Then why have YOU felt the need to quote tattles rules on here? Nobodyā€™s broken the rule about their daughters. Clearly the odd person on here seems to think itā€™s their job to tell the rest of us what we can and canā€™t say. If we overstep the mark tattle can take care of it.
I wonā€™t be told by anyone on here what I can or canā€™t say about the Sadderlys. They put their warts n all life out there and have done for years and continue to do so. So until they stop, tattle will continue to tattle šŸ˜œ

Then why have YOU felt the need to quote tattles rules on here? Nobodyā€™s broken the rule about their daughters. Clearly the odd person on here seems to think itā€™s their job to tell the rest of us what we can and canā€™t say. If we overstep the mark tattle can take care of it.
I wonā€™t be told by anyone on here what I can or canā€™t say about the Sadderlys. They put their warts n all life out there and have done for years and continue to do so. So until they stop, tattle will continue to tattle šŸ˜œ
This feels unnecessarily confrontational, so I think we can leave this here. Thanks!

Reactions: 7
That old chestnut....

View attachment 207023

Above posted on Insta, disclaimer: not posted by me.

Why do they keep advertising McDonald's? They get overally excited about eating it and have to constantly tag in McD's on their posts? She's calls herself the food queen, she's more like a human dustbin.
He's a sarcastic šŸ’©

Mark on this morning's live talking about the 'philosophy' of education as though he is blooming Einstein. Just because he is educated to *almost PHD level, he thinks he's god's gift to education. Makes me feel sick! :rolleyes:
Yeah but what use is his education, he's now sat indoors all day doing nothing but editing there vlogs....very boring life he leads!...Why wasn't he advising or helping on home schooling during lockdown! ..last person I would take advice of is someone who doesn't earn a living!!... makes me angry šŸ˜”

"Oh, is it hot guys?.. We hadn't noticed in our AIR CONDITIONED room?" ...

"Oh yeah, did I not mention I'm in an AIR CONDITIONED room".. (because we booked it to let Maddie have at least 4 friends over but make sure you all don't break the lockdown rules as I'M so worried - Do as I say, not as I do!)

A much needed break!!!!.... from doing what?... wasn't Cornwall a much needed break, 2 weeks ago!!... she's a liar because she sd it was because of Dina ......yr on a constant break Manky!! ....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone notice on this morningā€™s live he said they have two daughters just about to enter the 18/19/20 phase. More wishing away of Kikiā€™s childhood.

Also, there were a few comments on here recently questioning why they hardly ever reply to comments like other YouTubers do (apart from Markā€™s nasty outbursts). So in the last 2 or 3 lives, theyā€™ve talked about this insisting that even though they donā€™t reply, they do read EVERYTHING. So they read everything but hardly ever bother liking a comment or replying to members whoā€™ve signed up but canā€™t access the paid content. Thatā€™s worse than not reading them IMO.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Nadia just posted a story saying "lots of technical gremlins, no cooking live at 6pm" yet Mark posted this an hour ago.
Mark had already said they were spending the day with Fleur today (yesterday I think) Nadia really is such a compulsive liar

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.