Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That old chestnut....

Screenshot_20200810-093346_Gallery.jpg

Above posted on Insta, disclaimer: not posted by me.

Why do they keep advertising McDonald's? They get overally excited about eating it and have to constantly tag in McD's on their posts? She's calls herself the food queen, she's more like a human dustbin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion.

I’m not sure if this is any good but I was trying to get the charity angle in...

Nadia Sawahla #13 - Stressing the subs while they make hay, did the NSPCC get their £2K?

Why do they keep advertising McDonald's? They get overally excited about eating it and have to constantly tag in McD's on their posts? She's calls herself the food queen, she's more like a human dustbin.
There’s bound to be some sort of marketing deal behind it. McDonalds has tons of influencers on their books including some with less than 100K Instagram followers, so with about 300K, N could definitely be one of them.

I doubt there’s big money in it but I wouldn’t be surprised if they get the food free and occasionally get other perks (remember when they got the special edition Big Mac sauce sent to them)

N tagged @redconsultancy on one of her posts which is a PR firm that works for McDonalds

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I reckon without doubt it’s Julia who doesn’t want to speak to her loud mouth sister. And who could blame her.
I think that Nitty has been absoutely vile to Julia since childhood, there has been lots of incidents (caused by N's jealousy) that have caused fall outs, from bits Ive read online Julia has been forgiving but N always resorts to her nastiness towards her again - so I think she now probably feels enough is enough and has decided to move on and live without her in her life - which can be done. The recent LW debarcle where N was crying - all 'poor me' Julia swiftly called her out on Twitter and said that everything that had happened to the family was N's fault and she was fed up with her 'crocodile tears' & had tried to make things work many times in the past but N always sabotaged it - N is so jealous of her sister and until she resolves that they will never get on, like Manky man and his grief about alcohol he has never been able to moe on since he 'stopped' drinking - and thinks about alcohol every single day = what a pair of jerks they are - chaotic and damaging

Nadia likes the posts with Julia in on the art page so much for hating julia
she will have done it to support Dina,

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know there's a section of YouTubers who encourage fans to donate on livestreams or subscriptions through Patreon and platforms like that but usually it's nominal sums not hundreds of pounds by extremely vulnerable viewers. These YouTubers also tend to be new creators with minimal income accrued through their YouTube channels and for whom YouTube is their only revenue stream i.e. they don't have a cushy day job on ITV and their own production company. For those who are unfamiliar with YouTube's revenue model, there are a lot of creators who get their videos 'demonetised' for various reasons (content that is not family friendly, for example) and they won't make any advertising revenue from their content as a result. They might also put a lot of production value into their videos like paying guests, buying props, hiring an editor etc. Clearly none of these apply to Mark and Nadia's channel, it is minimal effort just filming what they would be doing anyway.

I appreciate many ordinary people help fund celebrities' lifestyles to an extent by buying concert/movie tickets and other merchandise but at least they're getting, for the most part, a tangible product as part of that exchange or at least something to watch with high production values rather than a middle-aged couple arguing over a stove a few times a week. With all of their apparent emphasis on mental health when it pertains to themselves and their children, you would think (or hope) they might have a modicum of concern for their vulnerable viewers who will be lucky to have 1/20th of their net worth and wonder how they can afford to bankroll them despite this clear difference in status.

For God's sake, even unscrupulous betting companies will send you emails and conduct checks into how you're funding your gambling if you start spending hundreds in one transaction yet these self-aggrandising imbeciles don't seem to care how their minions are sourcing these large donations!
I hope Mark reads this and gulps!👍🏼

Reactions: 6
I'm sure someone asked on one of the lives about the pregnancy simulator and nitty said they had it now and he was going to do it soon. Doubtful it was ever ordered and they just said it to get more followers at the time then used covid to delay everything. Deliveries haven't really been affected in fact all through this Amazon have been delivering as normal, I think just more of their lies and hoping people will forget about it. You can't believe a word these morons say.

• Heart
Suggest you keep comments focused on N and M. There are a lot of ugly comments about their children and even though one is about to be 18, I didn’t sign up for that.
You're back from your weekend away! Hi Mark 👋 Go squash those trolls 🤣

Reactions: 8
Nittys Insta stories....10 yrs they never went in the garden, it was like something from shameless! Why?? Just why?? Shes obsessed with been sat outside so why did they leave it like that for so long? It makes no sense to me. Also, calling manky #hothusband makes me want to vom 🤢 its just so cringe and incredibly not true nitty 🤮

• Sick
Mark on this morning's live talking about the 'philosophy' of education as though he is blooming Einstein. Just because he is educated to *almost PHD level, he thinks he's god's gift to education. Makes me feel sick! :rolleyes:

• Haha
So they went to the South Bank and stayed in a hotel with a Mcdonalds next door. I bet whoever cleaned that room needed high grade PPE.
All that effort to avoid Julia and her man. They have a car and could have gone anywhere. Bet they vlogged themselves acting like drunken students.
Manky the greaseball, still goes everywhere looking like a woman. Nitty looks like her dad playing Waynetta Slob. The only reason she commented or liked Dina's posts, was to make herself look saintly. We all know she lies, and alludes to drama, and people that piss her off. She is a nasty piece of work. Julia just gets on with it. I think we know who the attention seeking, spiteful one is. No Manky has never been hot. He's a weirdo and a bore.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sure someone asked on one of the lives about the pregnancy simulator and nitty said they had it now and he was going to do it soon. Doubtful it was ever ordered and they just said it to get more followers at the time then used covid to delay everything. Deliveries haven't really been affected in fact all through this Amazon have been delivering as normal, I think just more of their lies and hoping people will forget about it. You can't believe a word these morons say.
It’s definitely just an excuse...he said it was in the Netherlands and couldn’t be sent due to COVID but I had a birthday present sent a couple of weeks ago from there and the friend who sent it said post is one thing that never stopped or was affected by the situation.

Reactions: 13
Mark on this morning's live talking about the 'philosophy' of education as though he is blooming Einstein. Just because he is educated to *almost PHD level, he thinks he's god's gift to education. Makes me feel sick! :rolleyes:
Mark is an educated fool!😕

Nittys Insta stories....10 yrs they never went in the garden, it was like something from shameless! Why?? Just why?? Shes obsessed with been sat outside so why did they leave it like that for so long? It makes no sense to me. Also, calling manky #hothusband makes me want to vom 🤢 its just so cringe and incredibly not true nitty 🤮
More like hot mess husband😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mark is an educated fool!😕

More like hot mess husband😂
the thought of him anywhere near me makes me shudder! he is cringe man

Julia and Nadia 'have an elder sister, Dina, 44, who works with Mark's production company.' :oops:

Also Julia sounding worryingly like KiKi Bee:
'Nadia always seemed aloof and mysterious to me. I was never allowed in her bedroom, so whenever she went out I was in there. She had a toy dog that I would stroke, with my heart beating fast because I was terrified she'd come back.

When we first went to the same school, I had to walk ahead of her. But then once we got there, she was sweet to me. So I was confused - and probably she was too, about what she felt for me.
I've always wanted Nadia's approval, but as the years went on, I got tired of her bossing me around. A while after she left school she started up a sandwich business, and I helped her. But she kept telling me what to do: how to cut the crusts properly, that sort of thing. After a while, I decided the next time she did it l was going to explode. When it happened, I slammed down my sandwich knife. "I don't want to do this any more," I said. Then I walked out. That began one of several periods when we didn't speak.' :(

'
yes Ive read before
Proof of how manipulative & controlling Nadia is - quite scary really
I've heard Mannky say she can be terrifying at times

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That old chestnut....

View attachment 207023

Above posted on Insta, disclaimer: not posted by me.

He is so passive aggressive when answering perfectly legitimate questions from his followers (even his subs when they ask what time the live is, or whatever)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My new thread suggestion is

All the B's...Bubble Bursting... Bra lard... Blocking subs & Body dysmorphia Blunders

Reactions: 5
How about "Wayne & Waynetta's web of lies" or "Wayne & Waynetta's woe is me and web of lies"

Reactions: 3
Suggest you keep comments focused on N and M. There are a lot of ugly comments about their children and even though one is about to be 18, I didn’t sign up for that.
How about you stick to moderating your own posts and let others do the same, in any way they see fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s definitely just an excuse...he said it was in the Netherlands and couldn’t be sent due to COVID but I had a birthday present sent a couple of weeks ago from there and the friend who sent it said post is one thing that never stopped or was affected by the situation.
[/https://youtu.be/Xidrch8fqjY They had the pregnancy simulator on Loose Women in January. Why didn’t she just get Manky to do it at Loose Women studio and film it. Because he never intended to do it, all lies to get more subs. Despicable...😡
They had one in Loose Women studio in January for James Jordan to try. Why didn’t Manky go to the studio to do it and film it???? Because he has never had any intentions to do it. Any lie to get more subs.

Reactions: 7
I don't get why the pregnancy simulator is coming from the Netherlands you can buy them on Amazon or pay
to have the experience from a place that does it and producer Mark can film it. Funny how the YouTube plaque
arrived just over one week of reaching 100,000k FROM THE USA at the height of lockdown?in my opinion it
was never going to happen☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.