Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ! Just managed 5 minutes of this morning's live. What the duck are those pair of muppets on?! Genuinely, there must be some kind of substance involved? They both looked off their tits. I didn't make it to the bit where I'm assuming they got all sanctimonious and opened the Sadderley book of wisdom.

Also, that photo on his Insta with Fleur is just too strange. Why is he gurning again? He looks like an hole chewing a caramel 🤢

Short random rant ..That Xander character has the face of a killer ..Can’t stand his pic 😬..Rant over and out!
I have to say, I've noticed it too. I mean, he could well be a lovely bloke but he looks sinister AF

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What have they been saying to make people ask about them living in a black neighbourhood?
They just keep commenting they live in a rough neighbourhood and that person assumed they were hinting at it being a black neighbourhood. Quite a racist comment really , but we're surprised he deleted the comment he did and not this one !

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ! Just managed 5 minutes of this morning's live. What the duck are those pair of muppets on?! Genuinely, there must be some kind of substance involved? They both looked off their tits. I didn't make it to the bit where I'm assuming they got all sanctimonious and opened the Sadderley book of wisdom.

Also, that photo on his Insta with Fleur is just too strange. Why is he gurning again? He looks like an hole chewing a caramel 🤢

I have to say, I've noticed it too. I mean, he could well be a lovely bloke but he looks sinister AF
Is the photo actually him though? Lots of people use photos of other people for various reasons. We have a member on here with a photo of Grace Kelly for example.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is the photo actually him though? Lots of people use photos of other people for various reasons. We have a member on here with a photo of Grace Kelly for example.
You could be right, maybe it's not him in his profile pic. I'll rephrase...whoever the photo is of looks sinister AF.

• Haha
M once said that Nitty facially looked like Jerry in Tom and Jerry, the mouse, and now I can't unsee it. Her big, wide face, and the same colour.

I think it's because he feels uncomfortable having his picture taken, so he acts the fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bringing up something much discussed already but she said today they don’t even take a 10 min lunch break, implying they’re both working all day, every day. They have a 12yo in the house ffs so is that a(nother) lie or do they give Kiki none of their time? Lots of parents are working from home at the moment and balancing looking after kids with work is a constant battle. These two don’t seem to have a problem with it 🤔 If they did, we’d definitely have heard about it.

Just irritates me that either they’re lying and don’t realise that spending very little time with a child is going to sound terrible, or it’s true and they leave her alone all day, every day. I have a 12 yo and I know that by that age they can largely look after themselves but I’m working condensed hours and trying to fit in as much time with him as possible (even if he doesn’t want me to! 🙂)

Maybe Kiki is spending a lot of time with friends or with Dina/grandparents - shouldn’t judge really without knowing everything but I find it very irritating that they both make out they’re very connected/attentive parents but also make out they’re CONSTANTLY working - can’t have it both ways.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
M once said that Nitty facially looked like Jerry in Tom and Jerry, the mouse, and now I can't unsee it. Her big, wide face, and the same colour.

I think it's because he feels uncomfortable having his picture taken, so he acts the fool.
What the hell are they smoking! That's an insult to Jerry. Nitty looks more like Worzel Gummidge on crack.
If Manky is uncomfortable having his pic taken, then why does he constantly take shots of himself and insta post them. Then he has to be on the vlog and not behind the camera. He's just a feckin attention seeker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell are they smoking! That's an insult to Jerry. Nitty looks more like Worzel Gummidge on crack.
If Manky is uncomfortable having his pic taken, then why does he constantly take shots of himself and insta post them. Then he has to be on the vlog and not behind the camera. He's just a feckin attention seeker.
totally agree. attention seeking no mark who has no idea who he is - split personaility

Reactions: 2
Bringing up something much discussed already but she said today they don’t even take a 10 min lunch break, implying they’re both working all day, every day. They have a 12yo in the house ffs so is that a(nother) lie or do they give Kiki none of their time? Lots of parents are working from home at the moment and balancing looking after kids with work is a constant battle. These two don’t seem to have a problem with it 🤔 If they did, we’d definitely have heard about it.

Just irritates me that either they’re lying and don’t realise that spending very little time with a child is going to sound terrible, or it’s true and they leave her alone all day, every day. I have a 12 yo and I know that by that age they can largely look after themselves but I’m working condensed hours and trying to fit in as much time with him as possible (even if he doesn’t want me to! 🙂)

Maybe Kiki is spending a lot of time with friends or with Dina/grandparents - shouldn’t judge really without knowing everything but I find it very irritating that they both make out they’re very connected/attentive parents but also make out they’re CONSTANTLY working - can’t have it both ways.
I know many people who always say they never have a minute to themselves implying that they’re always so busy. A woman I used to work with would say It EVERY single time we met up until I asked her “what is it that keeps you so busy” her answer was “I don’t know”
I just laughed..now she doesn’t say it anymore. I think some people feel they have to justify their existence so pretend there’s a lot more going on in their lives than there actually is.
Watching the Kardashians is probably Nittys idea of being busy...

Reactions: 9
They aren’t busy, Nadia works 2 or maybe 3 days per week, that is their only set commitment. Everything else ‘work’ related that they do is on a schedule they set themselves.

I think they genuinely believe they are busy, but are actually enormously inefficient. For example, if Nadia went to tidy her clothes room, Mark would follow with the camera, they’d debate it playing up to the camera, Nadia would lie down on a pile of clothes due to the stress of the situation. They then trot downstairs, Mark having had a busy afternoon ‘filming’, and Nadia having had a busy afternoon ‘tidying’. So they feel they’ve both done an afternoon’s work, but in reality have achieved nothing (except poor quality vlog content).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know many people who always say they never have a minute to themselves implying that they’re always so busy. A woman I used to work with would say It EVERY single time we met up until I asked her “what is it that keeps you so busy” her answer was “I don’t know”
I just laughed..now she doesn’t say it anymore. I think some people feel they have to justify their existence so pretend there’s a lot more going on in their lives than there actually is.
Watching the Kardashians is probably Nittys idea of being busy...
That's exactly what they do, pretend there's a lot more going on! . A lot of the subs are saying there back at work or back soon, so there like yeah we are sooo busy!!....what sat at yr table recording a HTSM no doubt bringing up the same 💩...

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Not much acting needed then 🤔

It's Xander, he has a youtube channel where he's videoing himself discussing topics like these 2 😂

I vote this title
Fml I bet that's a joy to behold. Bless his heart!

Reactions: 1
Its interesting looking back at their daily chats at the beginning of lockdown there were only 10-15 thumbs down and it's now around 100. As the silliness from nadia gets worse and lack of content so do the thumbs down. A couple of days ago there were 140 thumbs down. Surely that tells them something

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Mark reads this and gulps!👍🏼
So they went to the South Bank and stayed in a hotel with a Mcdonalds next door. I bet whoever cleaned that room needed high grade PPE.
All that effort to avoid Julia and her man. They have a car and could have gone anywhere. Bet they vlogged themselves acting like drunken students.
Manky the greaseball, still goes everywhere looking like a woman. Nitty looks like her dad playing Waynetta Slob. The only reason she commented or liked Dina's posts, was to make herself look saintly. We all know she lies, and alludes to drama, and people that piss her off. She is a nasty piece of work. Julia just gets on with it. I think we know who the attention seeking, spiteful one is. No Manky has never been hot. He's a weirdo and a bore.
She said it in coffee moaning from the hotel & he said to her should u have said that..& her response was🤷🏻‍♀️
Another show she’ll completely ruin with her big gob and hideous geezer laugh
They both look rough as💩
the rest of her family must have noticed how filthy and unwashed they are, they must smell awful and
Its interesting looking back at their daily chats at the beginning of lockdown there were only 10-15 thumbs down and it's now around 100. As the silliness from nadia gets worse and lack of content so do the thumbs down. A couple of days ago there were 140 thumbs down. Surely that tells them something
what a pair of absolute imbeciles, they are so embarrassing, they actually think they are funny and entertaining, what would be entertaining is if they got off their filthy arses and had a shower and washed their hair and faces and cleaned their rancid looking house, their behaviour isn’t normal, something isn’t right with them, they sit there shrieking and shouting, he was flicking wate

• Heart

Someone mentioned that Nitty looked like Ken Dodd and I can't unsee that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.