Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't. However, wouldn't it be interesting to go for a drink with someone who he actually has worked with / smoked 20 fags with / birthed one of his daughters and brought her up single-handedly? I wonder if there's anyone on the planet M has left a good impression on?
The fact he hasn't got one single friend tells me that no he hasn't.....😁

Same old drivel from the scare pair on the late night chat tonight. Stupid singing and gurning. They look horrendous. Completely hyper. So embarrassing
He needs to stop with the excessive amount of coffee.... acts like a hyperactive child!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He doesn't. However, wouldn't it be interesting to go for a drink with someone who he actually has worked with / smoked 20 fags with / birthed one of his daughters and brought her up single-handedly? I wonder if there's anyone on the planet M has left a good impression on?
If we was so tit hot at his work like Nitty says he would be head hunted, the fact that he practically begs for work says it all - his reputation is tarnished

• Heart
  • Haha
If we was so tit hot at his work like Nitty says he would be head hunted, the fact that he practically begs for work says it all - his reputation is tarnished
Spot on, the fact that he had so much time to put into their "amazing family reality show" 🤦🏻‍♀️ which was obviously supposed to showcase Mankys "amazing skills" has so far come to nothing says it all really. Its all rather pathetic/sad tbh.

• Sad
Spot on, the fact that he had so much time to put into their "amazing family reality show" 🤦🏻‍♀️ which was obviously supposed to showcase Mankys "amazing skills" has so far come to nothing says it all really. Its all rather pathetic/sad tbh.
and very dated - for someone who maes out he is so arty and creative - all his vlogs lack imagination and flair and are just repeats of the same old tit that goes on in thathouse and garden, nothing ever changes, nothing of interest - N's untidy room , his workout, fad diets, fad food, tit food, boring walks in the park and boring Mankuy talks ...... and so on and on and on and on....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Manky talking about unemployment and Nadia singing....this morning's coffee moaning!....riveting as always 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feels like they’re being double annoying today. Especially N. The baby voice is THE MOST DISTURBING thing she does and there’s some stiff competition.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the reason Mark doesn’t work outside the home is because of Nadia. I think she instigated it because it suits her to have him in the house all the time. I reckon it was her who came up with the idea of home schooling the girls. We know she’s a control freak and only wants to do the things she enjoys. So Mark stays home to take care of the kids which means she didn’t have to think about getting them ready each morning for school (no uniforms..no washing..no lunches..no homework etc) All the stuff connected with being a proper Mother she didn’t have to do which suited her down to the ground. This then meant she can just fanny around doing what the hell she likes..and she did and still does. And constantly keeping the subject of Mark’s mental issues going i think is a bit of a smoke screen. If she didn’t keep harping on about him and his “issues” and kept encouraging him to discuss it he might not be the Manky we all witness today (maybe)
I think he’s been taken for a mug but because of his insecurities (which she keeps reminding him of) he’s got no way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't watched any of their live stuff in ages. Pointless. I'd rather watch paint dry. They are obviously still scaring people about Covid by the looks of the comments...and home schooling. Yawn.

Reactions: 9
I think the reason Mark doesn’t work outside the home is because of Nadia. I think she instigated it because it suits her to have him in the house all the time. I reckon it was her who came up with the idea of home schooling the girls. We know she’s a control freak and only wants to do the things she enjoys. So Mark stays home to take care of the kids which means she didn’t have to think about getting them ready each morning for school (no uniforms..no washing..no lunches..no homework etc) All the stuff connected with being a proper Mother she didn’t have to do which suited her down to the ground. This then meant she can just fanny around doing what the hell she likes..and she did and still does. And constantly keeping the subject of Mark’s mental issues going i think is a bit of a smoke screen. If she didn’t keep harping on about him and his “issues” and kept encouraging him to discuss it he might not be the Manky we all witness today (maybe)
I think he’s been taken for a mug but because of his insecurities (which she keeps reminding him of) he’s got no way out.
I disagree. You can see from the doghouse website that his work dried up. That doesn’t sound like he gave up any work to stay home. And getting the kids ready for school would have been just as much his job as hers - probably more down to him as she’s always worked outside the house. Just because she’s their mother doesn’t mean all of that would have been her responsibility. From what I’ve seen, she builds him up, he knocks her down. Giving him something to do so that he felt like he was making a contribution could have been part of it.

Reactions: 4
I disagree. You can see from the doghouse website that his work dried up. That doesn’t sound like he gave up any work to stay home. And getting the kids ready for school would have been just as much his job as hers - probably more down to him as she’s always worked outside the house. Just because she’s their mother doesn’t mean all of that would have been her responsibility. From what I’ve seen, she builds him up, he knocks her down. Giving him something to do so that he felt like he was making a contribution could have been part of it.
she has said in the early days she used to lie to his employers to cover up his hangovers and days of missing work. He obvs had a reputation for being unreliable and off work sick - his early days of giving up drink must have been a nightmare as he hasnt got over drinking 16 years later god knows what he was like in the early years!
Also hes very unprofessional so I dont think a lot of production companies would take to his silly personality

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's unemployable. Even though he says he's done this, done that. His IMDB page shows he's done very little. Most of what he's worked on, has been on the back of Nitty. I worked in tv production and it's really hard graft. It used to be work hard, play hard. Only he took the play hard a bit too far. He has no friends. Terrible social skills, and he's pretentious. Even if you are behind the camera being professional and having good hygiene is a must. They are so dysfunctional and she does like to be in control. They like to portray the loved up couple/family but we know it's a train wreck about to implode.

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion: Nadia Sawaliar's on Supermarket Sweep - pick up a nit comb, they're pretty cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If his work dried up then most men would have looked to earn a living elsewhere. So I believe Nadia took that opportunity and hatched a plan to encourage him to ‘work from home’ Leaving her free to do as she pleases. Not that she ever was/is the type of Mother/wife to put any importance on household chores and getting kids organised for school and all that it entails.
No..she’s just a good time girl who thinks life is just about having fun. She doesn’t want to be a grown up with responsibility’s so is more than happy to pass everything over to her husband...and whoever else has the misfortune to be in her life she’ll use to her advantage.

Reactions: 6
Short random rant ..That Xander character has the face of a killer ..Can’t stand his pic 😬..Rant over and out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.