Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell would make a fakeaway Gregg’s beans cheese and sausage bake for dinner? Plant based liar Nitty scoffed half. Everything over handled with her filthy hands that have been in her hair at least a hundred times. 🤢. Couldn’t bear to watch Manky speeded up gurning and dancing around like the utter pillock he is. He’s so narcissistic.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just checking in, and catching up..have they finally imploded as predicted? shot themselves in the foot with being so frigging stupid and not ever in the whole of the covid crisis following lockdown guidance?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She just opens tins ... of ... tuna .. pesto .. beans ... sausages .. tomatoes ... nutella ... nothing is cooked from scratch ... 🤨
So the vegan version. Vegan cheese and vegan sausage. No mention of the alternative for he puff pastry which is all animal fat, and no alternative for the egg wash.
The woman’s a complete joke.
It’s cooking for 8 year olds.
Not even for students as students these days are way more health conscious.
🙈
Note the rust on the baking sheet and the state of the doghouse as per. 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Just checking in, and catching up..have they finally imploded as predicted? shot themselves in the foot with being so frigging stupid and not ever in the whole of the covid crisis following lockdown guidance?
We can live in hope. 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone who eats her food takes their life in their hands. She has no , and I mean no personal hygiene and no comprehension of cross contamination for such an intelligent person..I bet she cant even spell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the vegan version. Vegan cheese and vegan sausage. No mention of the alternative for he puff pastry which is all animal fat, and no alternative for the egg wash.
🙈

She'll being whipping up nuggets next week - whizz a meaty chicken breast in a food processor, pane the blobs in egg and breadcrumbs, deep fry, salt heavily. Ticks all of N's Masterchef boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🙈
I remember her absolutely ripping it out of Kaye when N went to Scotland and Kaye had an old but very clean saucepan!

• Wow
They are like a parody of The Young Ones....Mank is The Rick Mayal character and Nitty is deffo Neil....except his posture, hygiene and hair was nicer.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone has posted last night calling the subs who complained about them calling them cunts!! 😡😡
Comment was still up last I looked. For all of M’s censoring it’s truly a head scratcher as to why such an offensive comments remains there....hmmm. Not.

Reactions: 5
???? really..a family channel calling subs cunts..they need to be shut down..what a bloody disgrace Manky and Nitty are..foul

• Angry
It’s also a head scratcher why an account with 106,000 subs is generating only 1,600 responses to its poll...wonder how many of those subs are legitimate (ie, real/not paid for).

• Haha
???? really..a family channel calling subs cunts..they need to be shut down..what a bloody disgrace Manky and Nitty are..foul
I think the C word is the most disgusting and abusive word in the whole of the english language..and anyone who uses it..is in fact A C word.

Sausages come in tins? And I thought I was a seasoned cook. :oops:
Are you sure it wasn't (vegan) dog food?
so disgusting

It’s also a head scratcher why an account with 106,000 subs is generating only 1,600 responses to its poll...wonder how many of those subs are legitimate (ie, real/not paid for).
there is no way they have 106K subs who are legit, there viewing figures are a tenth of that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.