Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daily mail always seems desperate to run stories on z listers..from the sublime to the ridiculous..I wonder why they don’t pick up stuff she posts on Instagram that’s were they get a lot of their info from.

Reactions: 4
I bet nitty is on the phone to her management co 1st thing saying how can we wriggle out of this, how can we turn it around? They are such frauds. They talked about social distancing last night but failed to mention all 4 households travelling in their car together to the beach. All 4 households eating out at restaurants. All 4 households playing board games sat close together. No doubt she will turn this into blaming the government as the rules aren't clear according to them. Nobody I know would go in holiday right now with 4 seperate households!
The responsible thing to do would be to shut up and socially isolate to ensure minimal damage is done, however it's them so it will be constant blame the government and sod social distancing. She will be on loose women as usual, risking everyone at work because only SHE matters. 😡
They talked about social distancing but didn't carry it out. Even thought they said they did.

a) If they're reading the rules after the holiday and can understand them, why couldn't they do that before they went?
b) or, if they're reading the rules after the holiday and don't understand them, how come they were sure of the rules before they went?

In other words, either way - they are lying about the social distancing (lack of), plus about the rules of how many people to stay overnight with.

Reactions: 5
The daily mail always seems desperate to run stories on z listers..from the sublime to the ridiculous..I wonder why they don’t pick up stuff she posts on Instagram that’s were they get a lot of their info from.
I’m certain she writes a little bit and sends it to them with relevant photos.
She never seems to get any bad press.😳

Reactions: 2
I really hope the Daily Mail picks up on it with a hilarious title.

I can see it now... "Nitty & the Twitties spread Covid from the city."

• Haha
I really hope the Daily Mail picks up on it with a hilarious title.

I can see it now... "Nitty & the Twitties spread Covid from the city."
thats gotta be a contender for the next thread title!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They've done a great job at making it seem like they're apologising when, in fact, they haven't actually said sorry, or really apologised. They've just kind of been like 'Whoopsie, we maybe broke the rules potentially'.

I am screaming how Mark says at 2:55 Mark says that they observed 'all social distancing' and there was 'no travelling in cars'... when there's literally a picture of them all hugging, and videos of them all in the car.

Do they really expect us to believe Maddie, Kiki, Maddie's boyfriend and Kiki's friend were all socially distancing, even without the blatant evidence saying otherwise? Maddie and her bf took the train and I suppose were socially distanced on the train... really?

They know they can't explain away the extra household, but they're hoping to get away with the rest by saying they were socially distancing. That's why they 100% definitely won't post the vlogs, because it'll be VERY clear they weren't socially distanced.
No travelling in cars....she actually thanked him for driving them everywhere, because they were in a remote part of Cornwall 🤬🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
No travelling in cars....she actually thanked him for driving them everywhere, because they were in a remote part of Cornwall 🤬🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She's a bare faced liar!.....the sad thing is majority of those subs are sucked in and believe every word!....

Reactions: 3
hats off to you for taking one for the team!!
i was a paid sub for a couple of months at the beginning of their tit sun show, so i kno how painful it will be for you!! Stay strong on your under cover mission tattler ✊🏻
I was aswell,lasted 3 payments and thought,f*** this ,it was so awful and cringey,they thought they were presenters on tv,and I mean tit presenters

• Heart
They talked about social distancing but didn't carry it out. Even thought they said they did.

a) If they're reading the rules after the holiday and can understand them, why couldn't they do that before they went?
b) or, if they're reading the rules after the holiday and don't understand them, how come they were sure of the rules before they went?

In other words, either way - they are lying about the social distancing (lack of), plus about the rules of how many people to stay overnight with.
They don’t care about the rules.

Nadia did say one thing which is interesting. It was along the lines of 'If I genuinely thought I was breaking the rules, I wouldn't have done it. And I certainly wouldn't have publicised it.'

On one hand, I find it unbelievable that they didn't know that they were breaking the rules.

On the other, maybe they are that thick. Why did they post stories of them all in the car? Why did they tell us that that 2 extra households were coming with Nanny Di in the first place? Why did Mark post that pic of them all not socially distancing? Why did Maddie post a pic of her and her boyfriend cuddling up? They could have easily kept it on the down low, or even actually brought the 2 extra households and made it SEEM like they were socially distancing, even if they weren't once the camera stopped rolling.

I used to think they wanted the controversy, but now that they're going to lose all their ad revenue from the vlogs and they've sort of apologised for it (very unlike them), I'm not too sure.
There’s a good chance this has always been or just became a play to get people to hand over 1.99.

Reactions: 6
I was aswell,lasted 3 payments and thought,f*** this ,it was so awful and cringey,they thought they were presenters on tv,and I mean tit presenters
Don’t think I’d ever recover from giving them my money It would keep me awake at night ☺ I’ve never liked Nitty so there was zero chance I’d be roped in to being part of “their fam”

• Haha
When I read their thumbnail that said ‘unfortunately we have some BAD news’ my heart jumped for joy! My first thought was ‘yay‘ they’ve been told by YT to do one! ‘Unfortunately it wasn’t that at all 😓 ..shame 😩
They do. Some of the things she posts e.g posing in her undies goes into their showbiz section, I saw some items in the last couple of weeks with mostly very negative comments from readers.
I thought the same:D

Reactions: 3
Don’t think I’d ever recover from giving them my money It would keep me awake at night ☺ I’ve never liked Nitty so there was zero chance I’d be roped in to being part of “their fam”
Trust me ,I've been in therapy ever since 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just paid £1.99 to get a look at the “Super Duper Cornwall Vlog (members only)” A close up of those 2 in a Cornish car park and a close up of them 2 on a beach talking absolute shite about how they needed a break. All the rest was filmed at their home in London. No travelling down shown, or the holiday home shown. I will keep you all informed on these sooooo special vlogs for “members only” worth £1.99 to give us Tattlers something to discuss (slag off).
That’s outrageous calling it the Cornwall vlog but only showing themselves together in two places. The pair of scumbags!
Tell them you want a refund as they didn’t deliver the goods as advertised.🤨

• Haha
On nitty Instagram there is a video. We know manky n nanny Di are in the front, she's behind with Maddy and Paddy (that makes me laugh) and you can see Kiki and her friend sat behind them.
7 people, 4 households cruising around Cornwall super spreading their germs for a week, because they are such clean people! It's unbelievable that the media NEVER ever write anything negative about nitty, why why why?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
How exciting she's gonna make a cheese/bean/sausage bake... just like Greggs!.... can't wait ( not ).. 🙄

Not like you did in Cornwall anyway Manky!!
How could he put this out when they broke all social distancing is he crazy .

How exciting she's gonna make a cheese/bean/sausage bake... just like Greggs!.... can't wait ( not ).. 🙄

Not like you did in Cornwall anyway Manky!!
On the gregs cookery she has her be kind jumper on I wonder why then we got poo poo bum bum off him all the time hes sweating after a work out then shes messing with her hair .she has really unattractive hands .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.