Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hopscotch

VIP Member
So have I got this right, he is going to make a documentary naming the trolls. Wow that sounds exciting, is it going to be names on a screen, is he going to hunt his trolls down to their front doors and snap them as they leave the house. What an absolute pillock. He thinks by spouting this crap everyone will go away because he has put the fear of god in them........manky grow up, act your age and do something useful with your life because before you know it you will be an old man regretting all the time you wasted being a loser......
Here is the trailer. The trolls actually seem pleasant.

1595972818206.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
If Mark set up his own account without his wife's name who would be watching him really? He wouldn't have even reached 1k by now if he had set it up himself. His editing is crap and so is his filming however, he has lead Nadia to believe that this channel would be nothing without him.
He is a one trick pony, compiling the same poorly filmed and edited vlogs over and over - how many times do we need to see him making people jump with cheap "scary" masks from Amazon. Odd behaviour. Most men would be out with their own friends while the wife gets together with her friends. Not Mark, he sits around the house acting a total embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Miss LDN

VIP Member
If there's something strange, on your insta thread
Who you gonna call, troll buster
If there's some home truths, on your YT chat
Who you gonna call, sad Manky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Quiltygirl

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT BLOKE!!!! Why isn’t she CRINGING with embarrassment and telling him to GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!! The absolute disgusting excuse for a man that we call Manky, is sitting on the dining table, meowing and pretending to be a cat!!!!! That’s as far as I got before I had to stop watching. I just can’t do it anymore as it ruins my day and puts my blood pressure up.😷👹🙀

• Sick
  • Haha

Jax04

Chatty Member
Hes just awful. A grubby sweaty creepy egotistical vile little man. Imagine having to sleep next to that every night 🤮 if nitty wasnt such a shameless enabling twit then id feel sorry for her 🤷‍♀️
hes on the attack because narcs can do no wrong and the thought of losing money from the cornwall vlogs will be driving him mental 😂

• Haha

SunRay

That’s how I ended up here as well and then since lockdown they have got considerably worse and I need somewhere to vent my feelings about that.
During lockdown the standard certainly got worse. Both filling YT airtime with absolute nonsense and as for the Saturday night Quiz 🙄. The lives became unwatchable with the frequent open mouthed eating, chewing, lip smacking, pretend sincerity, manipulating subs, extracting money, shouts outs🙄 being loud/shouting and generally treating the audience like fools. They both announce frequently ‘it’s my bipolar’ ‘its my ADHD’, everything they say/do appears to have an underlying manipulative and self ‘monetary‘gain. The ongoing hair dye fiasco, most likely hoping L’Oréal would spot her and offer an advert. I only found their channel a year ago and liked the earlier stuff, seemed authentic back then, unlike now contrived & staged. Unsubscribed a couple of months ago. So I hear your venting and share the same 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
Isn’t Harvey’s Law aimed at protecting those who cannot protect themselves, rather than people who knowingly provoke with their behaviour? I think in interviews about this Katie Price is quite upfront about knowing that getting criticised for your behaviour is part of the deal when you make a living in the way she does, but she says she can take it on the chin as part of the job. Her issue is very much about the impact on people who like Harvey who don’t intentionally put themselves in the limelight and don’t have the capacity to speak back. Harvey’s law would apply to Mark and Nadia if for example people started making memes and selling key rings with nasty jokes about Kiki, they would be right to be outraged in the same way Katie is....it wouldn’t apply to people who are interacting in a comments section they invite, and politely disagreeing with things Mark and Nadia say or do. It seems like they say things like that without thinking it through.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Di was a shit mother 🤷‍♀️ She abandoned manky when he was v young, she subjected him to drugs, alcohol and abuse when she had him in her care, he was neglected and had to fend for himself...according to manky. I do think she was too young to have a child (for her), she was struggling with addiction and her sexuality....im not sure about his father and his and di’s story, its been skirted around, manky has met him twice and both times have been underwhelming. I would love for manky and di to do a htsm together and discuss his childhood so she could give her side.
Di was a shit mother ‘according to Mark.’
Lots of parents drink around their children. Doesn’t mean they’re shit parents. She took drugs in the 60’s when lots of people did.
I’m not saying it’s right but Thelma looked after Mark.
He wasn’t left home alone all the time. Di obviously went through a stage where she transitioned from being with Marks Dad to having relationships with females. That might have been a confusing and difficult time for her but she had her own Mum & Dad Babysit Mark - like squillions of other parents do.
Either Mark harbours bitterness and keeps Di out of his life as it’s all too painful or he should forgive and accept that Di is only human and let it go.
What he is actually doing though is letting her into their lives with her grandchildren but not leaving stuff in the past and having a dig at her every opportunity.
It’s not healthy and a terrible example to the girls. 🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

kais93

Chatty Member
Ignoring the fact that any YouTube troll would just use a fake name, publishing a list of names would be breaking data protection laws anyway. Individuals and companies alike are bound by these regulations.

Also, it would be trolling on HIS part. He'd open up innocent people to abuse just because he's decided it's 'trolling' - which means anything as trivial as disagreeing with him.

It's all a bluff, he'll never do it. He's trying to manipulate people by scaring them and it won't work.

In conclusion: still waiting for evidence of this 'intelligence' Mark keeps speaking about.

Data protection?
My thoughts exactly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Zebeedee

Absolutely disgusted by Mark, saying the government should tell every one to go to Spain on holiday.
They were the ones who not a while ago actually said they would not travel by plane this year because of the cramped conditions and the air vents etc etc etc etc , now he days that.
So basically it's ok for every one to get on a plane ? So why don't they both get on one then ? I find him so egotistical in his manner!
They went on that holiday and it must of cost a pretty penny , Nadia told us the website well check it out ,its extremely expensive.
They spent I would say at least 2 thousand on their garden .
Most of their subs are probably struggling because covid has affected so many people yet they will still take 1.99 of them
If they had any sort of caring and compassion they would stop charging and let all subs watch all their vlogs , They no lots can not afford even 1.99 because they tell them, so that is only for family members !
I could never ever do that to any one , lots of their subs are extremely loyal but really can not afford to pay so they miss out, I just find it cruel, it's really not like they need that money .
Remember when nadia last year booked that trip for both their birthdays , have a look that place cost around 4 thousand pounds ! They have lots of money yet still take that money from subs who struggle.
How is that being a kind person , it's like they rub it in your face constantly how much money they spend . Yet I bet many subs are really struggling to pay their Bill's and eat and these 2 people are taking food out of their mouths . And they claim to be kind . I'm sorry but they are only benefiting from their channel . They get paid for adds , views , etc etc , so why charge as well, nadia will get a huge income, mark will get an income from some where , They do interviews, magazine interviews the list gos on , yet they still take money from vulnerable people and call them friends . If they saw their subs in the street they would not give them the time of day . These people do not care about you and it's very wrong that they say part of the family as there are many very lonely people who have no family and think that these 2 are their friends, would your family charge you for watching their holiday clips etc ? NO so there you go they are not family they say that to draw you in and now you pay them your 1.99 and now you are their best buddys! Wrong so wrong .

• Heart
  • Angry

Annother

Chatty Member
ni
It wasn't a private Instagram when I saw the pictures. She had 9850 followers and her parents encouraged subs to follow her and maddie, that's how she had so many followers. The provocative photos she posted were liked by thousands and some of the comments were perverse bearing in mind she is still only 12. it's only recently her account has become private and her followers have dropped to 1500. Her own family liked those photos and could easily see the comments from grown men telling her how sexy she was. Those pictures were not in the least bit private. Her parents endorsed them and encouraged subs to follow their children.
Plus nitty goes on about weirdos watching,shes married to a bloody weirdo, his sexual inuendos give me the creeps,always zooming in on her wrinkly cleavage or humongous arse,he's the weirdo she needs to worry about .

• Haha
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
His obsessive need to control the "trolls" is due to his complete lack of control over not being able to show his holiday snaps. Despite their denial of it, Gleam will have told them not to post them for fear of retribution. This is a man who cannot abide being told what to do so he's taking that lack of control and venting it towards something he thinks he can control. Sadly he has NO control over any aspect of his life. He's a kept man with mummy and daddy issues. Poor Manky. He sits in his toy room with all his blue ticks, engaging with strangers all day to stroke his ego trying desperately to tell himself he has the power, he is Liam Neeson, he can crush trolls 😂 😂 😂
Grow up you sad sack. You mock Kanye West who had a very public meltdown yet there you are, unmedicated , sweating, stroking your greasy hair, locked in your dark room looking for something to make you feel powerful. Just accept your not, your a narc, a nob. Try focusing on YOUR OWN SHIT and leave the rest of the world to get on with theirs. The more you try to silence your critics THE LOUDER THEY WILL BECOME.

• Heart

Waffle3

VIP Member
I truly believe he is losing the plot!😆 He has nothing else to do in his life but delete / mute / comment on YT .... his replies are really obnoxious, menacing and even violent .. for such an ill-informed person 😆.. he needs REPORTING please ...this dictatorship cannot go on! Has anyone else seen anything like this on YT?????? You are out of control Manky! 👋 go back to your landscaping 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Now they are back from THEIR holiday their views are changing again. Their opinions change when it's them flouting guidelines.
They complain about people going out but they go into London and are bemused at the fact it is deserted...they enter a gallery and are the only ones there. These two have been out more during covid than anyone I know in real life!
Screenshot_20200726-151211_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200726-151315_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200726-151335_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200726-151249_YouTube.jpg
20200726_151412.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I cant deal with all the subs comments telling them its fine, not to worry and listen to holly 🤦‍♀️ Whos holly??? Nobody knows her from adam! Fgs. Their all a bunch of enablers, i cant deal with it.
Holly is our resident immunologist and tonight she has turned into a legal person and we have to believe every word she says because she is an expert in all things medical and legal. Such a very intelligent person that's why she spends every waking minute watching and messaging the two thickest dumbos on the planet.

• Haha
  • Heart

kais93

Chatty Member
It's so rare for Nitty to actually directly address controversy - usually she'll just ignore it. Think of the time she got caught saying Holly Willoughby was disappearing, or Julia slagged her off, or she was caught swearing when This Morning won an NTA. She'll just pretend nothing is happening until enough time passes that no one cares.

As others have mentioned, they were quite slimy about addressing it. They were playing dumb, and the conclusion was 'oh, we counted our households wrong because it's so confusing! but maybe we were in the right anyway... not sure...'. In reality, they know (or ought to have known) that you need to socially distance with any other household outside of your own anyway. I wonder if they'll ever address it directly again.

To be honest, let's just forget the rules for a second. It's just bloody common sense. Even if there weren't the legislation, you OBVIOUSLY shouldn't be meeting up with 2 different households without social distancing as you go off on a week's holiday (and that's forgetting the fact she's had Lisa & Dina over without distancing, of course).

If, say, Mark had the virus, he'd have spread it to Nanny Di, Dina's family, Lisa's family, Maddie's bf & his family, Kiki's friend & her family. Lucky that Nitty and Mark are such 'intelligent people'...

It's even worse than when Mark went off around London when lockdown started to take pictures and be arty. If everyone had such an idiotic idea, the streets would be packed.

• Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
So have I got this right, he is going to make a documentary naming the trolls. Wow that sounds exciting, is it going to be names on a screen, is he going to hunt his trolls down to their front doors and snap them as they leave the house. What an absolute pillock. He thinks by spouting this crap everyone will go away because he has put the fear of god in them........manky grow up, act your age and do something useful with your life because before you know it you will be an old man regretting all the time you wasted being a loser......

• Heart
  • Haha