Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Di was a tit mother 🤷‍♀️ She abandoned manky when he was v young, she subjected him to drugs, alcohol and abuse when she had him in her care, he was neglected and had to fend for himself...according to manky. I do think she was too young to have a child (for her), she was struggling with addiction and her sexuality....im not sure about his father and his and di’s story, its been skirted around, manky has met him twice and both times have been underwhelming. I would love for manky and di to do a htsm together and discuss his childhood so she could give her side.

Reactions: 6
That is why I dont understand the thread title?

Can someone please explain the threat title?
I think it’s because a lot of this thread Is where the Tatty-Heads were talking about the fact that if their channel is reported and YouTube find them on breach of the rules and regs, They will get a ‘strike’ and after 3 strikes their channel is blocked .

Reactions: 4
Di was a tit mother 🤷‍♀️ She abandoned manky when he was v young, she subjected him to drugs, alcohol and abuse when she had him in her care, he was neglected and had to fend for himself...according to manky. I do think she was too young to have a child (for her), she was struggling with addiction and her sexuality....im not sure about his father and his and di’s story, its been skirted around, manky has met him twice and both times have been underwhelming. I would love for manky and di to do a htsm together and discuss his childhood so she could give her side.
Well I am at a loss to abandonment when being left in the care of doting grandparents..but ok..your view is your view. Having being accused of stupid things in the past , no basis at all apart from someone elses hidden agenda, children are easily manipulated by adults who are totally in the wrong. I think and just my opinion..and based on my own experience..sometimes its easier to just agree as defending yourself is futile. I think Di has just given in as it will ruin her mental health if she challenges Manky, who is a bully.

I think it’s because a lot of this thread Is where the Tatty-Heads were talking about the fact that if their channel is reported and YouTube find them on breach of the rules and regs, They will get a ‘strike’ and after 3 strikes their channel is blocked .
It still isnt clear..have they had a strike or not?

I think the title of this thread should be Free Toffee from the Madness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg!! They haven’t posted today! Maybe all our reporting has meant a strike and they’re not allowed to!
Don t know the YT strike rules, but would they have been allowed to choose the strike period like after N's quick live Sunday morning (whilst Manky was hiding away) for 48h ... all seems very fishy to me ... other possibility, no filming allowed with BF and Kiki's friend around ???... but they would of filmed themselves ... it is all very strange ... maybe M's lost the plot and has had to remove himself from social media for a while ... hmmmm room for thought ...

Reactions: 5
Loads of us had tit childhoods but we don’t go over it again, and again and again ... get support to deal with it, be pro-active

He achieved a good education, good career (well, so we’re told), could have been so much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well I am at a loss to abandonment when being left in the care of doting grandparents..but ok..your view is your view. Having being accused of stupid things in the past , no basis at all apart from someone elses hidden agenda, children are easily manipulated by adults who are totally in the wrong. I think and just my opinion..and based on my own experience..sometimes its easier to just agree as defending yourself is futile. I think Di has just given in as it will ruin her mental health if she challenges Manky, who is a bully.
Thing is, you cant turn back the clock and change the past,Di has always admitted she was a bad mother,Manky hasnt been able to move on and forgive her for that, I thought they had come to an understanding of moving on,but lately I think hes got very nasty towards her,shes no saint, but he cant continue ,to cast everything up to her.

Reactions: 12
Di was a tit mother ‘according to Mark.’
Lots of parents drink around their children. Doesn’t mean they’re tit parents. She took drugs in the 60’s when lots of people did.
I’m not saying it’s right but Thelma looked after Mark.
He wasn’t left home alone all the time. Di obviously went through a stage where she transitioned from being with Marks Dad to having relationships with females. That might have been a confusing and difficult time for her but she had her own Mum & Dad Babysit Mark - like squillions of other parents do.
Either Mark harbours bitterness and keeps Di out of his life as it’s all too painful or he should forgive and accept that Di is only human and let it go.
What he is actually doing though is letting her into their lives with her grandchildren but not leaving stuff in the past and having a dig at her every opportunity.
It’s not healthy and a terrible example to the girls. 🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thing is, you cant turn back the clock and change the past,Di has always admitted she was a bad mother,Manky hasnt been able to move on and forgive her for that, I thought they had come to an understanding of moving on,but lately I think hes got very nasty towards her,shes no saint, but he cant continue ,to cast everything up to her.
I think guilting her is abuse, if she acknowledges her failings...they both need to move on..I think sometime peer pressure puts you under pressure..she parented her way..they only knew her on her own...his father bailed..it is not fair in my opinion she has to bear all the burden of bad parenting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

im only going by what he has said 🤷‍♀️ Like i said, i would like to hear her side, as there is always two sides....manky wont allow that tho, as it doesnt follow his narrative.

Reactions: 12

Totally agree.

Reactions: 3
Di was a tit mother ‘according to Mark.’
Lots of parents drink around their children. Doesn’t mean they’re tit parents. She took drugs in the 60’s when lots of people did.
I’m not saying it’s right but Thelma looked after Mark.
He wasn’t left home alone all the time. Di obviously went through a stage where she transitioned from being with Marks Dad to having relationships with females. That might have been a confusing and difficult time for her but she had her own Mum & Dad Babysit Mark - like squillions of other parents do.
Either Mark harbours bitterness and keeps Di out of his life as it’s all too painful or he should forgive and accept that Di is only human and let it go.
What he is actually doing though is letting her into their lives with her grandchildren but not leaving stuff in the past and having a dig at her every opportunity.
It’s not healthy and a terrible example to the girls. 🙏
agreed. Mankys childhood allows him to be a victim, for everyones sake he should move on. The past is the past, its unhealthy to live in it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.