Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disgusted by Mark, saying the government should tell every one to go to Spain on holiday.
They were the ones who not a while ago actually said they would not travel by plane this year because of the cramped conditions and the air vents etc etc etc etc , now he days that.
So basically it's ok for every one to get on a plane ? So why don't they both get on one then ? I find him so egotistical in his manner!
They went on that holiday and it must of cost a pretty penny , Nadia told us the website well check it out ,its extremely expensive.
They spent I would say at least 2 thousand on their garden .
Most of their subs are probably struggling because covid has affected so many people yet they will still take 1.99 of them
If they had any sort of caring and compassion they would stop charging and let all subs watch all their vlogs , They no lots can not afford even 1.99 because they tell them, so that is only for family members !
I could never ever do that to any one , lots of their subs are extremely loyal but really can not afford to pay so they miss out, I just find it cruel, it's really not like they need that money .
Remember when nadia last year booked that trip for both their birthdays , have a look that place cost around 4 thousand pounds ! They have lots of money yet still take that money from subs who struggle.
How is that being a kind person , it's like they rub it in your face constantly how much money they spend . Yet I bet many subs are really struggling to pay their Bill's and eat and these 2 people are taking food out of their mouths . And they claim to be kind . I'm sorry but they are only benefiting from their channel . They get paid for adds , views , etc etc , so why charge as well, nadia will get a huge income, mark will get an income from some where , They do interviews, magazine interviews the list gos on , yet they still take money from vulnerable people and call them friends . If they saw their subs in the street they would not give them the time of day . These people do not care about you and it's very wrong that they say part of the family as there are many very lonely people who have no family and think that these 2 are their friends, would your family charge you for watching their holiday clips etc ? NO so there you go they are not family they say that to draw you in and now you pay them your 1.99 and now you are their best buddys! Wrong so wrong .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
What about: Covid-rule breaking households, polite but vanquished trolls, and fake sausage rolls

But still like Kais93’s suggestion.
An somONE just start the new thread please? The vote was for
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, went to Cornwall on our drive. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, broke the lockdown rules again.

Reactions: 2
Manky- 👋
You’re saying you’re doing a feature called ‘meet the trolls’ where you name everyone of them.
Will you also show the comments that they wrote which you deem ‘Trolling?’
Nope?
Because you can’t.
Almost all of those comments were differences of opinion.
Maybe speak to management before naming people for something which is only your perception.
If this gets out of hand I have no qualms about telling it all as it really is.
You’re a bully, end of.
I have learned to stand up to bully’s.
Hope you can keep up the energy of juggling it all.
Maybe speak to your therapist as they’ll tell you to.., ‘let... it...go.‘
Stop harbouring anger.
Big mucky mess getting involved in all that.
I bet you were a bundle of laughs at school- not.
Running crying to the teacher every time someone looked at you sideways yet getting all the unpopular kids to be in your gang and spit in all the ok kids faces?
If this is how you gather likes, I pity you, truly.
You are heading for a mighty fall if this is how you conduct yourself, in my opinion.😶
Omg,what a sad man,there is something mentally wrong with him,he is unstable,not being able to put the Cornwall vlogs up,has really got to him and messed with his head ,a head that was already on the verge if exploding.

Reactions: 7
You lot provide the best early morning entertainment 😂 Ive just caught up on the last few pages of this thread. Seems that Mank has got himself into a bit of a mess. What a shame, my heart bleeds for them.
I really think someone needs to sit them both down and explain to them just how ridiculous they're both becoming. Surely someone in their family cares enough about them to say "now come on you two, you've had your fun, but dont you think your time is up now?" She will end up a public laughing stock if he continues to derail the family so publicly. What a sad, sad state of affairs. As ever, its their kids I feel sorry for.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks to Kais93’
Omg,what a sad man,there is something mentally wrong with him,he is unstable,not being able to put the Cornwall vlogs up,has really got to him and messed with his head ,a head that was already on the verge if exploding.
Correct me if I’m wrong but all live rants and the reference to the troll documentary have disappeared.
Can only be one of three things-
1/ YouTube removed it all after being reported,(although doubtful)
2/ Someone else advised he’d better remove it as it’s not good for business or,
3/ He’s realised he could land in the doggy-doo for saying he’ll break data protection laws revealing identities of what he perceives to be trolls,
Either way... all gone on his. Hansel bit I know many here kept screen shots of his abusive (in my opinion) rants.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion....nitty and manky, the troll hunter and the munter, forever on the path to nowhere...ner ner ner ner

🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You lot provide the best early morning entertainment 😂 Ive just caught up on the last few pages of this thread. Seems that Mank has got himself into a bit of a mess. What a shame, my heart bleeds for them.
I really think someone needs to sit them both down and explain to them just how ridiculous they're both becoming. Surely someone in their family cares enough about them to say "now come on you two, you've had your fun, but dont you think your time is up now?" She will end up a public laughing stock if he continues to derail the family so publicly. What a sad, sad state of affairs. As ever, its their kids I feel sorry for.
That nasty vile spiteful man needs to realise NICE CARING HONEST ENTERTAINING FUNNY youtubers dont get complained about, those 2 idiots are getting complained about and reported all the time, it’s not rocket science manky

I do feel that there’s no stopping Narc, he’s too arrogant and stubborn. The narcissism won’t allow him to.

• Angry
“She will end up a public laughing stock” ...she already is 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He probably saw the troll trailer and had a little titter or did the men in white jackets arrive in the night and take him and his notebook away:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Thanks to Kais93’

Correct me if I’m wrong but all live rants and the reference to the troll documentary have disappeared.
Can only be one of three things-
1/ YouTube removed it all after being reported,(although doubtful)
2/ Someone else advised he’d better remove it as it’s not good for business or,
3/ He’s realised he could land in the doggy-doo for saying he’ll break data protection laws revealing identities of what he perceives to be trolls,
Either way... all gone on his. Hansel bit I know many here kept screen shots of his abusive (in my opinion) rants.
I bet it was down to ...3......

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.