Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I read their thumbnail that said ‘unfortunately we have some BAD news’ my heart jumped for joy! My first thought was ‘yay‘ they’ve been told by YT to do one! ‘Unfortunately it wasn’t that at all 😓 ..shame 😩
But she said they ‘don’t do click bait’ 😃😜😤🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On nitty Instagram there is a video. We know manky n nanny Di are in the front, she's behind with Maddy and Paddy (that makes me laugh) and you can see Kiki and her friend sat behind them.
7 people, 4 households cruising around Cornwall super spreading their germs for a week, because they are such clean people! It's unbelievable that the media NEVER ever write anything negative about nitty, why why why?
I predict they may do soon.😏

Reactions: 4
How could he put this out when they broke all social distancing is he crazy .

On the gregs cookery she has her be kind jumper on I wonder why then we got poo poo bum bum off him all the time hes sweating after a work out then shes messing with her hair .she has really unattractive hands .
Unattractive hands 🤣😅😆😅

Reactions: 6
I’ve just paid £1.99 to get a look at the “Super Duper Cornwall Vlog (members only)” A close up of those 2 in a Cornish car park and a close up of them 2 on a beach talking absolute shite about how they needed a break. All the rest was filmed at their home in London. No travelling down shown, or the holiday home shown. I will keep you all informed on these sooooo special vlogs for “members only” worth £1.99 to give us Tattlers something to discuss (slag off).
I predict they may do soon.😏

hes all aggressive and threatening to anyone who challenges them about social distancing and there is the proof - 7 of them in the car - do they think everyone is as stupid as them

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
why does she think a greggs fake away is even a recipe that inspires someone to cook it for dinner -urggggggg
she has no flair or imagination for cooking at all, she just uses everyone elses recipes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Greggs fake-away? Seriously? Greggs is open anyway now if she is that desperate.

Reactions: 7
why does she think a greggs fake away is even a recipe that inspires someone to cook it for dinner -urggggggg
she has no flair or imagination for cooking at all, she just uses everyone elses recipes
She just opens tins ... of ... tuna .. pesto .. beans ... sausages .. tomatoes ... nutella ... nothing is cooked from scratch ... 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just looked, couldn't watch. Tinned sausages was enough for me and the baked bean advertisement was all too much. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
latest wkend vlog 36. Manky been a mank.
nitty banging on once again about five guys.....im starting to think shes working for them! Never known anyone so obsessed with tit burgers in my life 😳
Nittys family all in the bubble....and been force fed five guys.
theres junk food galore. Manky thinks nitty looks skinny......but they never talk about weight ya kno 🙄
Cornwall mentioned loads.
rude gurl miserable maddie sending texts to her mother that are quite frankly shocking.

fuckwits lot of em.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Fake away Greggs. Why? What in God's name was that abomination. Who would eat that tit? It's the students living in a squat, episode of Master Chef.
Be kind Nitty. Think about being kind to your family's digestive system. That was revolting.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You might as well call the vlogs the Manky show, all him and his stupid voices and acting a fool....imagine someone saying to the girls, what does yr dad do for a living!?. He's an embarrassment!:/

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just noticed the ongoing poll on their community page ... upload, don't upload, upload with disclaimer .. of course the subs are begging to see the Cornwall vlogs .. don't think most of them really understand the issue, they just need some occupation in their lonely lives☹☹ don't upload is 4% ... and have been called trolls by a sub ...😡 how stupid can they get ..😡 (sorry I can't screenshot as I still have a data storage issue). Can we vote or are we muted from this too??? He just can't let it go ... he is fuming ... and will never admit he is in the wrong .. so now he gets arrogant, remarks flying .. after all the people bashing he has done during lockdown ... 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.