Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not feed my dogs tinned hotdogs..and this is how a masterchef feeds her kids..jesus..no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nardiar Sarwarharra off the Telly can feed a family of 6 from one can of hot dogs..yeah..Masterchef.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m fascinated by the money side of this, especially if the subs numbers are falsified. I’m assuming Loose Women pays a decent salary, and that is a job she can clock in and out and forget about in her spare time. Yet..she is spending so much of her spare time being followed by a camera, or pondering how to come up with content, keeping to schedules to an extent which turn it into what amounts to having another job. Yet with this job there isn’t much of an off-switch, between constantly being on film there is also the home-schooling, which although may be a poor excuse for an education I’m assuming something does happen with this each day.
reading between the lines, it would not surprise me if the broadcasting the state of the house, her childish husband, and the using of her parents to add to their click bait, among other things, is a major hurdle in Julia being able to have a relationship with her. Many issues with family can be overlooked if kept private, but not if they are publicly embarrassing you repeatedly and without remorse.

I’m rambling, but what I’m wondering is with the youtube money...is it actually worth what it’s doing to them? Their lives are basically ruled by social media, lack of privacy for their children, risks of bad judgment calls, such as the Cornwall trip, costing them Nadia’s Loose Women contract. So does YouTube make them substantially more than the tv role? Or is is just a job that Mark has created for himself to make him look less inadequate compared to his tv star wife, and it’s just got out of control?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What an absolute hole this man is. If you’re reading this Manky, keep an eye on the DailyMail online in the next week or so. Let’s see how cocky you are afterwards.🤣🤣🤣
819BA92A-9543-43D1-A817-DCB2EC8F8455.png

Reactions: 4
A well known trolling website.
He still doesn’t get it goes he?
Despicable man.
He forgets that all those here were loyal subscribers whom she and he offended, lied to and scammed.
That’s why we made polite comments on their channel yet still told to do one due to having a different perspective from theirs.
It won't be long until more loyal subs see through them and till the media catch up with the truth.
Nobody else with a youtube channel behaves like they do.
Gleam and YouTube will only last last a little while longer for them and by the time it runs out, any chance of her being on tv again will be gone.
She’ll be yesterday’s chip paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Despicable man.
He forgets that all those here were loyal subscribers whom she and he offended, lied to and scammed.
That’s why we made polite comments on their channel yet still told to do one due to having a different perspective from theirs.
It won't be long until more loyal subs see through them and till the media catch up with the truth.
Nobody else with a youtube channel behaves like they do.
Gleam and YouTube will only last last a little while longer for them and by the time it runs out, any chance of her being on tv again will be gone.
She’ll be yesterday’s chip paper.
hes getting proper butch tonight blocking trolls! he must feel mighty powerful ! What a big man you are |Manky, slaying the trolls! pathetic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hes just awful. A grubby sweaty creepy egotistical vile little man. Imagine having to sleep next to that every night 🤮 if nitty wasnt such a shameless enabling twit then id feel sorry for her 🤷‍♀️
hes on the attack because narcs can do no wrong and the thought of losing money from the cornwall vlogs will be driving him mental 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone has rattled that arseholes cage big time.

I'm sure the seizure comment was screenshot on here if only we could post it in response to his comment. Shame YT doesn't allow it.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I truly believe he is losing the plot!😆 He has nothing else to do in his life but delete / mute / comment on YT .... his replies are really obnoxious, menacing and even violent .. for such an ill-informed person 😆.. he needs REPORTING please ...this dictatorship cannot go on! Has anyone else seen anything like this on YT?????? You are out of control Manky! 👋 go back to your landscaping 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.